Orgasm Denial Website, Orgasm Control

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
subman1_99
Explorer
Explorer

Orgasm Denial Website, Orgasm Control

Post by subman1_99 »

I have been a longstanding member :-D of the OD website. One of my favourite features is the 'Orgasm Control' page. It is very basic but at least there is an interactive element and although you don't get permission to cum very often it is a welcome surprise when permission is granted.
You also only get to ask for permission once a day, a cookie gets planted in your cache to prevent you asking again. I don't know much about how to construct these things, evidently it is using fairly simple Javascript (not simple enough for me to understand). Is this something that could be devloped here? I'd be happy to help if anyone can explain how to write these kind of teases.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Sure. We call this the advanced editor. It's planned, but as we are a community site, it wouldn't be enough to just created a few of such teases using JavaScript.

What we want is that eventually anyone can create interactive teases without any knowledge of JavaScript or programming in general.

In a first step we will create a script system, similar to the one used in PCM2. When this works a more intuitive visual editor will be next on the list.

However, as I just wrote in another thread, these developments take time. Especially since we don't have too many programmers on the team right now.

So be patient, I promise the results will be worth it. :-D
subman1_99
Explorer
Explorer

Post by subman1_99 »

Sounds fantastic, I look forward to these new developments.
cymerc
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cymerc »

There was another site I was on for a while (http://www.teaserator.com I think) that also used audio tracks for different "beat" speeds -- eg, instead of saying "stroke 100 times, medium pace" you just had to keep up with whatever beat was played on the page as you moved through the tease. Some were reaaaallllly slow, and others were reallyreallyfast....tease authors, if they were good, used a healthy combination of these throughout the tease experience. Or none, if that was part of the storyline.

Not sure if that's part of your future plans, but I thought I'd throw it out as an item to ponder/explore/consider.

And, of course, to AGAIN offer public thanks for a job well-done here with the current site that is full of high quality contributions. Much appreciated!
wriker
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

I have something that could help

Post by wriker »

Hi subman,

I know the site you mean. They available from the "Orgasm Control" link on their website?

I had look inside the javascript, and I come up with a small scripting language that would allow someone to write one without knowing too much javascript.

I think its easier to use than PCM. I've tried my best to remove as much coding stuff while keeping in the useful things, and cloned the Sarah script using my program (to make sure it do everything a scripter might want to do). Basically your script goes in one end and a webpage comes out the other end.

If anyone says they are interesting in trying it, I can go into more detail.