Random Tease Suggestion

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Random Tease Suggestion

Post by bondageslave36 »

I love this site, and I love the teases that it provides. The problem I am having is that teases are added way to frequently and I can not keep up with all of them. I realize this is a great problem to have, and things are thriving, which is great. Yet, at the same time, I can not tell you how many teases I've missed because of this. Is there a way that a "random tease" can be added. In the corner of every page? You could make a box that says "random tease" with a thumbnail and title of the tease. Every time a new page is loaded while browsing the website, another random tease will be suggested to you. If you want to click on it, you may. That will help some of the older teases get appreciated and receive some recognition.

What do you all think about this idea?
cbtslavemale
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cbtslavemale »

In the interim if no other option is given try a very simple proven method.....move your mouse from left to right over page numbers and click on a page without looking...then same again...with up and down when on page....I have used this method on the classic tease pages on here as are so many also.....just an idea anyways :-)
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bondageslave36 »

Yes, I do that too sometimes, but it seems like you would also use this feature if you are doing that.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Yes, I also think this is a feature worth developing. I'll put it on the todo-list. :-)

Development has been slow lately. There are a few major things holding me back right now:
1. Right now this site is run by me as a person. In order to have a proper taxation and finance planning, I will have to found a legal entity of some kind for this site. Obviously this is an important decision and I'm still gathering information.

2. I want to launch the wiki as soon as possible. However, I've seen a lot of wikis fail and I want to get it started on the right foot. So again, I'm very careful in my planning.

3. Finally I just needed a bit of a time off. The site is coming along well. Visitor counts are constantly increasing at a healthy rate. But ambitious plans are still waiting to be realized. There's a lot left to plan and brainstorm. And we aren't really in a hurry as far as I can tell. Quite the contrary.

I'll try realizing some of the minor new features soon though. The front page still doesn't look too inviting. We need to modify it, so it gives the first time visitor a good overview over what this site holds in store.

Best Wishes,

seraph0x :smile:
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bondageslave36 »

On this same note... why not have the "classic tease of the day" or something too? Randomly chosen, not hand selected unless you felt like doing all that.
drawn
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by drawn »

Brainstorming on theme, it might also be fun to have static "random tease" and "random classic" buttons that bump you straight to page 1 of a randomly selected tease without any indication of what it may be.

That said take your time developing, as I recall you don't rush into releasing content, and so far that has kept the quality of the site extremely high. Also it would be tragic if you burned out on what should be a fun endeavor :)
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Hmm that has also disadvantages. If a new user visit the site the first time he will see the TOTM and i think that's the first tease he will watch. So he watches a tease which is selected by the community to represent the site and the content in the best way. A random tease could be bad, weird, whatever. Although i like the idea i would suggest to place it in the webtease area and not on the mainpage.