new type tease?

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
westem1455
Explorer
Explorer

new type tease?

Post by westem1455 »

if anyone is intersted in writing this type of tease? i would like to see one where amount of strokes are givin and you cant stop like lets say a 100 and if u cum during those u get a punishment.. the whole point of the tease is if you can win or lose by stroking and not cumming and u cant stop either...so once u start the amount of strokes if you cum you lose and there is no stopping...i think this would be a great dice tease
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bondageslave36 »

Perhaps I am not understanding you correctly, but I thought stroking and not cumming was the premise behind most of the teases on this site. I know there is something more you are trying to bring to the table, but I can't quite understand exactly what you are saying. Are you able to explain what you mean by this? You might be onto something, I am just not sure what. Perhaps you can try writing your own tease so we can all figure out what you mean? Just, when you do... try to use some punctuation :lol: .

Thanks,
bondageslave36
westem1455
Explorer
Explorer

Post by westem1455 »

bondageslave36 wrote:Perhaps I am not understanding you correctly, but I thought stroking and not cumming was the premise behind most of the teases on this site. I know there is something more you are trying to bring to the table, but I can't quite understand exactly what you are saying. Are you able to explain what you mean by this? You might be onto something, I am just not sure what. Perhaps you can try writing your own tease so we can all figure out what you mean? Just, when you do... try to use some punctuation :lol: .

Thanks,
bondageslave36

sorry about the punctuation. i am little sloppy somtiems. what i am was trying to say was giving a number of strokes in a tease that need to be completed with out stopping. IF you cum during those strokes then you get punished but your not allowed to stop once you started that time amount or the amount of strokes
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bondageslave36 »

That happens all the time... look through some of the current and the classic teases. If you aren't happy with them, make a tease.
toren1234
Explorer
Explorer

Post by toren1234 »

I think I know where you're coming from. I do prefer the teases that have a specific number of strokes over a time limit or number of edges. There's plenty of them in the classics I know for sure, just don't remember off the top of my head which ones they are.
I'm pretty much in love with Kate

When I'm not denying myself, this girl gave me a strict "cum in 60 strokes or less" policy that I follow when I'm looking at pics of her
westem1455
Explorer
Explorer

to bondage slave

Post by westem1455 »

its not that i am un happy or need to write a webtease my self i was just throwing it out there so calm your self
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bondageslave36 »

Sorry if I sounded rude to you, I was just trying to understand what you meant, that's all. I hope I was able to help you out by directing you to the classsic teases. As toren1234 said, there are plenty of them there.
ace
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ace »

I think my garage pet series might be what you are looking for... If not, let me know and maybe I can make one for you.
I am a stroker boy under the training of Ms Kate at http://www.cockcontrol.com. I enjoy writing, so I've decided to try my hand at webteases. Feel free to IM or email me if you have any ideas! Oh, and call Ms Kate! She's INCREDIBLE!!!