Thursday Teasing

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
birdman284
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Thursday Teasing

Post by birdman284 »

dubble wrote:
slave alexander wrote:haha what about this cute cat then

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g15ybAXAUbE
Personally I'd like to hear about LMJ and Miss D getting together while dan and bird are tied, helpless only to watch! *Enter Helena* ! :w00t:
I'd especially like Dubble's idea if we were untied at some point so that Dan could go outside and clean his car, and I could provide full body massages for the two ladies while they rested! And perhaps remain untied when they start to play again! :-D

(No offense Dan, but if I'm going to think about this fantasy I want to be the only guy there!)

Birdman
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by dubble »

slave alexander wrote:don`t you like pussy cats then Dubs :-P

I think You`ll find Miss Helena is on holiday at the mo
but yes i would rather think of the Ladies than the cats nearly said pussies then, but that could have gotten confusing haha :-D :innocent: :blush:
May I say I like all kinds of pussies (without getting in too much trouble)?

Getting these three Mistresses together will take time, of course. After Helena gets back, after LMJ finishes her lingerie modeling, after Miss D gets back with Her daughters (and maybe mentions this play session to Karen and Lisa! :w00t: ), THEN maybe there will be some play! :w00t: All-woman orgy!
Last edited by dubble on Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current SitRep: Chilling. Life is good.

Varium et mutabile semper femina
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by slave alexander »

haha
what are you drinking Dubs?/
Can i have some!! :-P :-D

I`m mearley a wanna be..

Dizzee Rascal & Lilly Allen - Wanna B

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb_VlcAgqiA
:music: :pimp: :ike:
Last edited by slave alexander on Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dubble »

slave alexander wrote:haha
what are you drinking Dubs?/
Can i have some!! :-P :-D
I believe I have cum overflow into my brain! :lol: ;-)

slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

:lol: :stupid:
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dubble »

slave alexander wrote::lol: :stupid:
It's a combination of things... I took the day off work, so I'm quite happy, then the heat here today (!) 39 C/ 103+ F... and me wondering if LMJ is also a licensed plumber for keeping all Her toys plumbing so backed up! :lol: :-D ;-)

birdman284
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by birdman284 »

Miss Jay (I'm not sure if you'll see this tonight, but hopefully it will cheer you up if you do),

I spoke to Mistress D a little while ago and I mentioned that you were working too hard and that you were hoping your toys could do something to cheer you up, so she suggested that I should go and do something that you might like to hear about.

I asked if she had any ideas since I knew that it would probably be bedtime soon in England and she reminded me that you always liked lingerie buying stories, but that I should find some way to take it a little further this time (since I’ve already gotten past the basic embarrassment factor).

So, I found myself back at the mall Victoria’s Secret, this time wearing my pink panties beneath the khaki shorts I had on. I figured I would try to take it a little further this time.

I tried to look a little nervous (not too difficult) and looked around a little until a nice looking salesgirl came over to me. She asked if I needed help. So I said that I was looking for a pair of panties that would be sexy and would fit properly. She asked if I needed help figuring out the size for my girlfriend, and I said, “No, for myself. I like to wear these and I have a few pairs, but if they fit me around the waist, they are way too tight around my legs.”

Now, the other times I’ve tried this, the girl helping me always looked like she was about to laugh, but never actually did. Until now. This girl (a fiery red-head; maybe I need to stick with blonde salesgirls) just started laughing out loud. To the point where her eyes were watering! Then in between laughs she asked if I was serious. I told her that I was and I was even wearing a pair right then. She was still laughing but also looking intrigued, so I hooked my finger on the waistband and pulled it out far enough so that she could clearly tell that it was a lacy pair of pink panties.

Well, she was having trouble concentrating, because she was trying to apologize as she kept laughing (and now other customers were starting to look). So I just said, “Look, can you help me? Can I try them on before I buy them?”

Well, that seemed to convince her that I was serious so she said I couldn’t try them on, but they had a chart based on waist and thigh measurements that would tell me what size to wear. So I went in the back with her, and she measured my waist and my thigh (still giggling to the point that she was having trouble reading the measuring tape). Fortunately she didn't bump my cock cage as she did that! She then checked the chart and they didn’t really have a size that worked for me.

By now she seemed to be thinking a little more clearly though and she suggested that they have pairs that just lace around the leg openings and there is only elastic on the waistband – so she said it would be tight on my thighs, but shouldn’t be uncomfortably tight. So she took me to that section of the store and we picked out a purple pair (I can look like Miss Jay now :lol: !) that were the right waist size.

I bought them, and as I was leaving, the best part of this whole event occurred. The salesgirl caught up with me right at the door and gave me her business card (another Lisa by the way). On the back she had written her cell number and she told me that if the panties fit okay and I ever wanted to model them, she could get a few of her friends together and they could be my audience! She even said she thought that it would end up being a lot of fun for me :w00t: .

I’m starting to think that there are a lot of people around us who are into kinkier forms of sex than I had ever imagined!

Birdman

PS - Mistress D, what do you think? Do you have any problem with me modeling panties for a group of giggling, lingerie salesgirls? Seems like it might be the polite thing to do after all the help she gave me!
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

:wave: Miss Jay

Just found this great web site for music if you like Westwood that is; he`s abit like marmite in that u either love, or hate him haha
but if you love then go here>>http://www.myspace/timwestwood 8-)

Edit wow Birdman I missed that before but that story wow
That was sooo wow :innocent: :-D

I think the ... wow :-P
Last edited by slave alexander on Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dubble »

birdman284 wrote:

So, I found myself back at the mall Victoria’s Secret, this time wearing my pink panties beneath the khaki shorts I had on. I figured I would try to take it a little further this time.
Whoa! Great story bird! Miss D might get jealous reading this! Hopefully the VS girl isn't friends with Karen, Lisa, or one of your daughters! :blush: :lol: ;-) I know if I tried this here, I'd get a sales woman who'd call mall security and I'd be arrested for perverse activity! :lol: :police: :-O My mugshot would be posted in the local newspaper for all to see... :-( :blush: :no: :lol: But if that amused LMJ, I'd probably do it! :-D

birdman284
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by birdman284 »

dubble wrote:
birdman284 wrote:

Whoa! Great story bird! Miss D might get jealous reading this! Hopefully the VS girl isn't friends with Karen, Lisa, or one of your daughters! :blush: :lol: ;-) I know if I tried this here, I'd get a sales woman who'd call mall security and I'd be arrested for perverse activity! :lol: :police: :-O My mugshot would be posted in the local newspaper for all to see... :-( :blush: :no: :lol: But if that amused LMJ, I'd probably do it! :-D
Actually, Victoria's Secret is a pretty safe store for this kind of thing - they were started by a guy who wanted to be able to buy lingerie for his wife, so the workers are all trained to be very helpful to male shoppers. Obviously they are still willing to laugh at certain situations, but they aren't likely to be too bothered by strange occurrences...

The salesgirl was mid to late 20s so she wouldn't be too likely to know my daughters - but she was about the same age as Karen and Lisa. That would be interesting to show up for a "modelling" session and have the two of them in the audience!

I'm pretty sure that Mistress D isn't ever going to go for me modeling for my new friend! Maybe I should call her up tonight before Mistress D returns... :-D

Birdman
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dubble »

birdman284 wrote:

The salesgirl was mid to late 20s so she wouldn't be too likely to know my daughters - but she was about the same age as Karen and Lisa. That would be interesting to show up for a "modelling" session and have the two of them in the audience!

I'm pretty sure that Mistress D isn't ever going to go for me modeling for my new friend! Maybe I should call her up tonight before Mistress D returns... :-D

Birdman
You're playing with fire.... or large POI! :yikes: :-P If it were me though, I'd definitely call, but things like this never happen to me... or any single guys I know! :-(

dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dubble »

Hope You are feeling okay, Miss Jay, and that You got Your work done. Have pleasant dreams and a fun day at work Saturday. Think of me under Your desk doing all kinds of fun things to You to help make You feel good and pass the time a bit more quickly! :w00t: :-D :yes: ... unless You're doing a photoshoot. Then I'd be happy to help You slip in and out of all those outfits and rub Your body in prep for the camera! Isn't Saturday the baby oil shoot? :w00t: :-D :whistle: :lol:

birdman284
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by birdman284 »

dubble wrote:
birdman284 wrote:

Birdman
You're playing with fire.... or large POI! :yikes: :-P If it were me though, I'd definitely call, but things like this never happen to me... or any single guys I know! :-(
When Mistress D checks the forum, I want it to be clearly known that I was just kidding about calling the lingerie girl! I don't want to risk large POI ever again if I can help it :yikes: !
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Morning Miss,
hope your photo shoot goes well
please feel free to send me any of the pics, it would be a pleasure to critique them for you :innocent: :-D
or if there is anything else i can do for you please do not hesitate to let me know :innocent: :innocent:
:wave:

Tofik
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tofik »

Good Morning Miss Jay :!:

I hope, today's busy these day will pass quickly and You little rest evening.

hello all :wave: