Pam Rodrigeuz

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
Forevergallant
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Pam Rodrigeuz

Post by Forevergallant »

An Awesome link.

IN my opinion the first girl in that link far far outdoes pam. Jenna Haze. Dear god her eyes just scream sexiness.
jerkaddict
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jerkaddict »

Have not posted for a while but just wanted to confess that i am still wanking like crazy. I have settled down to an average of about 10 wanks a day. I have also found a new Goddess to worship with my stroking and spunk. Her name is Candice Cardinale (two pictures). I have wanked over nothing but this woman for the last few days. I want her to keep me naked on lead and in chastity. Only letting me cum once a year. She keeps me in her basement only allowing me to lick her arse or pussy or fluff one of her hung boyfriends. Sorry need another wank now.
Attachments
candice-cardinele11.jpg
candice-cardinele11.jpg (89.12 KiB) Viewed 4408 times
candice-cardinele2.jpg
candice-cardinele2.jpg (100.93 KiB) Viewed 4409 times
jerkaddict
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jerkaddict »

Just wanted to confess to another day of wanking and cum eating over Miss Cardinale. I again imagined that she keeps me naked and on a leash but she allows me to hump her calves like a dog. I then have to lick my cum up as it run downs her calves. Only managed five wanks so far today. I also had a few of those over the great new tease "A little treat".

Oh dear can feel my cock stiffen again. Off for my last wank of the day.
jerkaddict
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jerkaddict »

Have not confessed for a while because it has been difficult to get my hands off my cock since I found pics of this lady. I have been pumping day and night over her. I have added my fav pic. I dropped the most cum over this one.

Lateley I have been fantasy about wanking with another man over pics of this woman. This woman gets us so hot that we wank each others cock and then blow our loads over her pics. Any had similar fantasy or actually done this.
Attachments
09.jpg
09.jpg (77.95 KiB) Viewed 4248 times
ThePreston
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ThePreston »

i'm just curious about something.. jerk,what are your thoughts on wanking to hot girls, like say
"Pam Rodrigeuz"?
please, don't hold back..tell us how you REALLY feel! :-P :lol:

also can you even fucking imagine what this girl would think if she ever was to stumble upon this thread one day.,WOW! lmao
i know it's pretty unlikely. but just saying. :-P
jerkaddict
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jerkaddict »

I love it. Wanking to hot girls is better than having sex with them.

I would be so happy if one of these girls read my confessions. There is nothing sexier than a women knowing that your wanking over her but could never have her.
jerkaddict
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jerkaddict »

I have to post a pic of the latest women I have been wanking myself senseless over. Her name is Saffron Taylor. I doubt I would survive having sex with her she is far to much women for me. For the particular pic attached I like to fantasize I am on my knees in front of her while she is getting ready to fuck one of her bulls. She lets me wank my cock for the first time in four years and then allows me to cum. After which she sends me to hospital for castration.
Attachments
purpledelight12.jpg
purpledelight12.jpg (124.63 KiB) Viewed 4055 times
jerkaddict
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jerkaddict »

OMG OMG Today I discivered Vanessa Montagne's website. Have'nt had my hand off my cock all day. Also this women has made me smash my record with 18 wanks so far since 6 this morning.

Sex with this women would definitly kill me all. JUST LOOK AT HER BODY OMG.

If there is one women I would want to cut my balls of it is her.

Here is pic attached.

My balls are aching so much now but will try and stroke one more out in honour of Vanessa.
Attachments
unclesbik028.jpg
unclesbik028.jpg (90.21 KiB) Viewed 4036 times
jerkaddict
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jerkaddict »

Not sure whats happening to me. But i am now getting off on looking at pics of gorgeous women where some one has already sprayed a cm load over the pic.
jerkaddict
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jerkaddict »

Have'nt posted for while because I have found site called Jackinchat which is discussion forum for wanking.

But I am still wanking like made. I feel so inadequate when I look at pics of gorgeous women knowing I could never satisfy them. Then sexy women are making me so horny I am loosing my mind. My favourite vid to wank over now is of a man cumming over a pic of Rachel Starr.

http://xhamster.com/movies/293527/my_cum_for_rachel_starr_no1.html

Men really are inferior.
jerkaddict
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jerkaddict »

I have found the perfect women. Her name is Jordan Carver and she has got me rubbing my little cock day and night. I think I am going to end up rupturing my balls wanking over this lady. I hope I do. I think this woman is so hot that she could destroy my balls without even meeting me.
She me makes me feel so pathetic as I know I could never ever get to cum in front of her let alone stick my cock between her lovely tits. But I wish I could let her know that I worship her with my cock. Thats why I am so pathetic because I could only ever worship her from afar. She is far to much women for me to handle.
Attachments
feb1108.jpg
feb1108.jpg (29.73 KiB) Viewed 3119 times
-10.jpg
-10.jpg (121.85 KiB) Viewed 3119 times
-02.jpg
-02.jpg (122.25 KiB) Viewed 3119 times
jerkaddict
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jerkaddict »

Kim Kardashian is a goddess. I want her to cut my balls off.
jerkaddict
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jerkaddict »

I love being wimpy male who has no chance of satisfying women like the ones who pics are posted in this thread.
jerkaddict
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jerkaddict »

Forget Pam, forget Jordan, forget Vanessa, forget all the rest. I have found the ultimate Goddess who I want to spend the rest of my life wanking over. She is September Carrino and last night I had the best sex of my life wanking over this video of her

http://promo.septembercarrino.com/flv/s ... 4281.0.0.0

I came so hard after hours of edging and shot a huge load of spunk into my hand which I gobbled up in September's honour.
While wanking I had the fantasy that I was kneeling before her and she told me that she would show me her gorgeous tits and I could jerk myself senseless in front of her if I eat up my sticky man goo and if afterwards she locks me in permanent chastity. Eagerly I agree and she is so flattered that I think a life of frustration is worth a wank over her tits.

After I have cleaned up my cum she stuffs my cock into a permanent chastity belt and then tells me I will spend the rest of my days eating her pussy, fluffing her hung lovers and cleaning up after them.

I have also spurted some cum tributes to her on Imagefap.
http://www.imagefap.com/profile/jerkaddict
dakeyras
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by dakeyras »

She is really hot... I'm more of a Vida Guerra fan myself though :-)