Having sex while denied

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
crazyforsex
Explorer
Explorer

Having sex while denied

Post by crazyforsex »

Do people here have sex while being denied? I find this very arousing, combining the magic of sex with TD. But maybe it's extremely hard to hold back from cumming after longer periods?
Your opinions?
slavejames
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Having sex while denied

Post by slavejames »

I also like the idea of this. It is like you are sexually satisfying your partner while you are not allowed to orgasm. Like being a sex slave or toy for your queen.
cbtslavemale
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cbtslavemale »

It can be amazing and also soo bad. My Mistress likes to have sex with me when she has me in chasity belt so it fills her but i can feel nothing but still get aroused by it.
wonderbo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by wonderbo »

This is one of my favorite scenarios. Trying to hold yourself back while she is riding you. Just the thought of this scenario makes me erect!
Joe1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Joe1 »

I get such an erotic rush when my Goddess has an orgasm during sex, but I am denied. It brings on a strong feeling of submissiveness and a true sense of worshipping her. She is always on top during sex to reinforce my place beneath her. After she orgasms and rolls off me I am so horny and want her even more! It takes a long time for me to calm down. I love it!
Lindsey
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lindsey »

wonderbo wrote:This is one of my favorite scenarios. Trying to hold yourself back while she is riding you. Just the thought of this scenario makes me erect!
...But you can only hold out for so long dear. You can't hold it back forever. I have to admit, there's some level of enjoyment in telling a guy one thing verbally, and putting all my actions into acting that it's what I want him to do...but secretly planning out how many steps of intensity i'm going to take him up, increasing his level of pleasure (and frustration) before I put my finger on the exact moment when I want to push him over the edge.

Is that what you like? The feeling of having an orgasm while it feels just a bit wrong? A little taboo? The duality of feeling like you've gone against her wishes, while you're hoping it's what she really wanted to happen...but you're not 100% certain? Gauging her reactions to try and be reassured? I wouldn't give you anything to get reassurance out of. Would I? :whistle:

Maybe you're right though, maybe you do just enjoy the act of holding it back. Trying to ignore the sensations i'd be giving you while I let your shaft slide in and out of my body. Wouldn't it be fun to shift your attention from one thing to another while I was pushing you closer and closer to the inevitable? Hmm. Relentlessly sliding myself up and down on you, lingering at the tip a little longer each time before slowly lowering myself all the way down again and lingering down there so I could feel you twitch, deep inside me. Maybe look down and say, "You're twitching....awww, are you trying that hard to hold it back already sweetie? Poor thing."

Maybe i'd grab your hand, bring your finger tips to my lips and say, "I'll get your mind off that...off my warm, wet, inviting pussy...and off how good it would feel to just let go and let all that cum ooze out of you and up inside me...so you could feel it surrounding you while i'm sliding up and down on your cock, waves of pleasure going through your body so intense you can't even keep your eyes open to see me watching you in satisfaction...how afterward, i'd get off you and kneel down so I could lick every last bit of your cum and my wetness off your cock, while you watched...my eyes gazing up at you while I did it"

Oh...that's right, fingertips? Where were we? You don't want to hear about that, do you? I'm not sure you're the type that likes to experience a blow job vicariously through your fingers while your cock is inside me, trying to hold back an orgasm. Maybe we'll save that for another time. ;) Oh, and I won't mention how i'd put *my* fingers in *your* mouth while I was sucking you off...just to see how long it would take you to figure out that i'd be doing to your cock *exactly* what you were doing to my fingers.

-L
wonderbo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by wonderbo »

@Lindsey-Oh my gosh, you are devious! I can't imagine anything more erotic than having you messing with my mind! I occasionally like to do a little teasing myself. I have a feeling you would turn the tables on me in about half a second...and before I realized what was happening I'm pretty sure I'd be putty in your hands.
Joe1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Joe1 »

Lindsey wrote:...But you can only hold out for so long dear. You can't hold it back forever. I have to admit, there's some level of enjoyment in telling a guy one thing verbally, and putting all my actions into acting that it's what I want him to do...but secretly planning out how many steps of intensity i'm going to take him up, increasing his level of pleasure (and frustration) before I put my finger on the exact moment when I want to push him over the edge.

-L
Yes, that is on of the best parts of T&D. Being at your mercy, not knowing when you will allow me to cum or perhaps you will make me cum without ever allowing me to so a punishment is sure to ensue.

Very hot post Lindsey! You really get the T&D thing and so I'm sure you have limitless power over men.
Dan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Little Miss Jay

Post by Dan »

crazyforsex wrote:Do people here have sex while being denied? I find this very arousing, combining the magic of sex with TD. But maybe it's extremely hard to hold back from cumming after longer periods?
Your opinions?
I end up doing this a lot with Miss Jay - it's a pretty powerful form of denial! Being brought to the edge in the most intense way and then being denied completely - and as you said it is hard to hold back after a long time, but then with a bit of practice you learn to hold out longer and longer too ;-)

And the look in Miss Jay's eyes as she cums, knowing that I'm not allowed to unless she says so... :wub:
Devoted to the amazing Miss Jay ♥
Last orgasm on January 25th 2012
Earliest chance of next orgasm: May 11th
birdman284
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by birdman284 »

Dan wrote:
crazyforsex wrote:Do people here have sex while being denied? I find this very arousing, combining the magic of sex with TD. But maybe it's extremely hard to hold back from cumming after longer periods?
Your opinions?
I end up doing this a lot with Miss Jay - it's a pretty powerful form of denial! Being brought to the edge in the most intense way and then being denied completely - and as you said it is hard to hold back after a long time, but then with a bit of practice you learn to hold out longer and longer too ;-)

And the look in Miss Jay's eyes as she cums, knowing that I'm not allowed to unless she says so... :wub:
I have to agree with Dan about the intensity of this... Although it's taken me a lot more than a "bit" of practice to be able to last very long!

And Mistress D has just started a new game last night that involves doing this each night, with a random opportunity for a real orgasm :w00t: and of course a fairly serious punishment if I cum without permission :-O

I'll have to see just how this works out...

Birdman
Dan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Little Miss Jay

Post by Dan »

birdman284 wrote: And Mistress D has just started a new game last night that involves doing this each night, with a random opportunity for a real orgasm :w00t: and of course a fairly serious punishment if I cum without permission :-O
I like these kinds of games - it's obviously a 'random' chance as you said, but I always think the better job you do, more chance you'll have ;-)
Devoted to the amazing Miss Jay ♥
Last orgasm on January 25th 2012
Earliest chance of next orgasm: May 11th
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Little Miss Jay »

Dan wrote:
birdman284 wrote: And Mistress D has just started a new game last night that involves doing this each night, with a random opportunity for a real orgasm :w00t: and of course a fairly serious punishment if I cum without permission :-O
I like these kinds of games - it's obviously a 'random' chance as you said, but I always think the better job you do, more chance you'll have ;-)
I expect a good job every time! :-P

Little Miss Jay x
slavejames
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slavejames »

WOW! Thanks for the wonderful post Miss Lindsey. That was a treat to read. :-D

I have a questoin.

Has anyone ever used a male desensitizing cream during sex to prevent an orgasm? I've used it before a couple of times and it kind of makes your penis a little numb. It is a way to deny yourself pleasure while your queen is enjoying herself.
wonderbo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by wonderbo »

I don't use the desensitizing creams for two reasons:

1. My lady doesn't like them
2. (as if you really need another reason) The biggest tease is feeling the pleasure and wanting to cum so bad that you're willing to do just about anything...but willing yourself not to. The cream takes the will out of it.

As a footnote, however, I must agree with Lindsey. No one can hold out forever, even with strong stamina and will. Ultimately the fact that your lady really makes the decision about when, where and how you cum is the greatest turn on for me.
wonderbo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by wonderbo »

For some reason I keep having additional thoughts on this subject...

@Lindsey - I would be curious to know if the following is "up your alley" at all:

Imagine that you are seated and I am directly behind you. We are both nude. My arms are around you and our bodies are warm. You can feel my chest against your back and my breath on your shoulder.

My hands move over your belly and to your hips. Your legs are together as my hands move down to your thighs. They remain on the top and sides, my fingers squeezing gently as they follow my hands. Soon your legs part slowly and I can sense your mind willing me to move my hands to your center.

I resist the urge at first and my hands move back up the front of your hips, across your belly, and then down into the short cropped bush above your pussy lips. I run my fingers through the hairs letting my fingers tease the tip of your clitoris that is only slightly peaking out.

Your heartbeat quickens and your breathing gets deeper while I plot where to go next. You can feel my hardening erection pressing against your lower back.

I lean back slightly encouraging you to relax into me before allowing my fingers to explore further. I begin by pressing against the outside of the labia majora. Avoiding any deeper stimulation, my hands go between your thighs and you separate them further. My fingers test the outside of your mound and gradually find the inner lips. When I begin to tease your inner folds I find them already well lubricated with your own juices. My fingers venture deeper, just enough to gather a generous covering of your wetness and to tease the opening hidden within.

I spread the liquid between the folds of your inner and outer lips and dip again to bring more up to the hood surrounding your clitoris. I feel you pushing your hips up in an attempt to increase the pressure my fingers are providing. The musky smell of your excitement is everywhere. I begin making steady circles around your clitoris using your natural lubricant to slide occasionally lower.

You hear me whisper into your ear how beautiful I think you are. You know how aroused I am by the tenseness in my voice and the growing wetness in the small of your back caused by my engorged penis. The pace quickens and you begin to arch your back. I lay back completely and we are both facing the ceiling. One hand is caressing you breast, the other driving you towards orgasm. You gasp that you are close and pant that you want me to stick my fingers inside you.

Instead, I stop. The head of my penis is now in your view, peaking above your mound with the shaft passing beneath your crotch from behind. Both of my hands are now between your legs and separating your inner folds. I push my shaft towards your entrance until you feel the tip pushing against it. The slippery environment within offers no resistance despite the tightness of the entrance and the current size of my penis, but I go no further than the entrance. You can feel it pressing there on the verge of being completely engulfed, and yet it goes no further.

My hands return to your bush and continue teasing the outer parts of your sex. You mouth emits a whimper and your body begins to writhe in an attempt seduce my penis further in. I allow my mushroom head to pass within. I increase the intensity of my hands and return to the circular motion around your clitoris. I can feel your kegels squeezing my head as the apparently inevitable conclusion rapidly approaches.

Slowly you feel my penis push deeper inside, stretching the walls of your vagina. The pressure from my hand lightens, but he pace increases to a blur. As my penis reaches the furthest it can go, I stop moving my hand completely. I can feel the involuntary twitches of your PC muscles preparing to explode in ecstasy around my swollen cock, but I don't move. You hear me whisper in your ear, "I don't want you to cum yet".

I wonder how many times I could take you to this point before you were begging me to finish you off?