Very minor suggestion...

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
patchwolf
Explorer
Explorer

Very minor suggestion...

Post by patchwolf »

I vote on pretty much every tease I finish... AND
We milovanians are a pretty accepting and encouraging bunch...

However.

Some teases are so bad -- or have poor enough spelling and grammar skills -- that I cannot bring myself to actually click through the tease to reach the voting page, where I can give it the "1" I feel it deserves -- especially if one the tags is "long tease". Perhaps we might be able to rate a tease at any ambiguous point during the tease itself? Or perhaps on the main webteases page?

Just a thought... Not a nice one, but there it is.

In a related question, how are the view counts calculated? Is it the number of people who have opened the first page of the tease, or the last page? If we're squeamish about offending someone by allowing votes before the tease is completed, maybe we should make sure the "viewed" count reflects those who finish the tease rather than those who start it?
painword
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Very minor suggestion...

Post by painword »

I share your opinion patchwolf, sure that would be better like this.

:yes:
camipco
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by camipco »

This has been suggested before, and many of us share this experience. As I recall the general feeling was that crappy teases are easy enough to identify anyway, don't end up scoring very high, and that tease writers would rather only have their tease rated by people who have read the whole thing. What we maybe want, but it almost certainly more trouble than it's worth to implement is an in-out stat like some search pages use: ie the ratio of people who opened the tease compared to those who completed it (i.e. rated). Then it would be easy to see at a glance those teases which don't hold the attention of most readers to the ratings page.

Then again, I fairly often back out of a tease without reading the whole thing if I spot from the first couple of pages that it's really good, planning to do it later when I actually have the time. In other words, no rating system is perfect.
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Makarov »

Also it might be interesting to note how many people made the tease a favorite.
someone43
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by someone43 »

I take the time to click through and just rate them 1 :-D
Great free cam site! Lot of girls who love teasing.
Check it out: http://www.myfreecams.com

I'll even be posting brief reviews of girls who are good at it to narrow down your search! :-D
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

yeah I woudl like to see rating available on the main page, it would make it possible to rate flashteases too