Post count

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Post count

Post by slave alexander »

is
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

a very
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

good
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

point :-P :yes: :innocent:
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Dont

push

it.

You know that I can subtract 500 from your post count as a spam penalty? :-P

No, don't worry I won't. :-)

But don't push it. ;-)
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

sorry :-) :wave: :-P
belongstomistress
Explorer
Explorer

Post by belongstomistress »

I don't know. I don't pay much attention to post counts, no matter what type of forum I am on. It kind of seems like picking your favorite people based on how much they talk and not on the quality of what they say.

Anyway, to each their own. For my part, feel free to reset my post count to zero every morning. I have zero ambition to be judged that way ;)
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

i hope the fourth star is 'wanker' :P
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

^^or chief wanker extraordinaire :-P
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by dix »

slave alexander wrote:^^or chief wanker extraordinaire :-P
Hmm I doubt that the person most likley to achieve the 4th heart first would appriciate that title Alex. :-P

Right Miss Jay? :lol:

dix.
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Little Miss Jay »

dix wrote:
slave alexander wrote:^^or chief wanker extraordinaire :-P
Hmm I doubt that the person most likley to achieve the 4th heart first would appriciate that title Alex. :-P

Right Miss Jay? :lol:

dix.
Well I've got a long way to go! :lol: It'll take years! I'm not sure I would appreciate having a 'wanker' status! :-/

Little Miss Jay x
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

yeah that was a silly idea i think that Cumhardy started it :-P :innocent:
state_of_arousal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by state_of_arousal »

I think they should get rid of poster rankings. Make it based on your account age and nothing else.

People post farming is disruptive to the forums.

12 year old post btw.
state_of_arousal
Explorer
Explorer

Guilherme_1988, you literally necro'd hundreds of posts in the On Video forum, and now you're spamming in Games.

You have nearly 5 posts per day since you joined. Every few days you post to 15-30 threads. Necroing, adding nothing of value, and making the forums less usable for everyone else.

If you truly cared about this community you would post more quality and less quantity.
state_of_arousal
Explorer
Explorer

Mind your own business. Your opinion is not important to me. You will not ruin my 2022. I never saw ONE post of you in On video forum. And you should stop living in the past: Check On video forum now. I have my own Reviews topic, everyone is happy there.
This site is my business. I have frequented it for more than 10 years -- long before I even made an account.

I am not here to ruin your year. Your need to get defensive rather than listen is a problem you should think about.

I do not post often but I read everything. My post count has no bearing on how much I use this site.

I already said that you moved your reviews to a single thread because your post habits were disruptive. Now you're doing it in other sections as well. ( viewtopic.php?f=22&t=24851 )
If YOU think what i post does not have any value, i don´t care! Im not posting to please YOU. This is the last time i will answer to you, foe. You think i make the forum less usable? Study what is necroing before say this but i will make easier for you: Necro is got some post that is not in the first page and ressurrect answering nothing. Check the other pages of the categories you said before attack me creature.
Your posts often do have zero value. Just the other day you posted in 16 threads on the Games forum in a short time, and only a few of them added to the gameplay of people following those threads.

Whether it's considered necroing or not, bumping threads with zero useful input is harmful to the site.

You may not like me, you may not like my words, but you like Milovana.

You are actively harming Milovana and it's users by spamming the forums with dozens of replies that are not productive.

If you care about Milovana, and you care about our fellow users, then I'm asking you to reflect on the way you interact with the forums. I'm asking you to be nicer to the users and their experience on the site.

Please, I'm begging you, only post replies to threads that are still relevant, and only when you have SOMETHING TO ADD TO THE DISCUSSION.

You cannot call this an attack. You cannot call this bullying. When someone tells you that your behavior is a problem then your first step must be to reflect on your behavior. I am not here to run you off, but many people have told you that the way you are using Milovana is harmful to their enjoyment of the forums.

Please consider that bumping a dozen threads a day with little input may not be helpful to other users of this site.
Check the other pages of the categories you said before attack me creature.

Don´t waste what you call LIFE answering to me. Leave me ALONE TROLL.
Do not call me a creature. I am not wasting my life, I am enjoying it. I am not a troll.

I hope that you can become a better member of this community. When you do, I will leave you alone.
Last edited by state_of_arousal on Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.