The lucky card, card game.

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
havemercy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

The lucky card, card game.

Post by havemercy »

I came up with an idea for a game to play for whoever wants to participate. As long as Mistress Teneale, Mistress Jenna or probably the two of them accept to play with us.

Any guy who wants to play just posts in the thread with his pick of card. It could be any card out of the standard 52 playing cards. Everyday, one of the Mistresses chooses one card at random out of 52 (must have the pack in real life and draw a card out at random). She then will post the card she picked. If any guy had picked the same card as the one the Mistress picked then that guy gets to cum in whatever way the Mistress tells him to.

As for those who’s card didn’t get picked, they will just have to wait till the next day and hope that the Mistress pulls their card out of a deck so they could cum. Everyone must keep the original card they picked unless it is drawn, then they will have the choice of keeping the same card or picking a new one and entering the next days draw.

So are you interested in taking this on Mistress Jenna and Mistress Teneale? I know heaps of guys will be interested in playing. Probably even Dark.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

:lol: Sorry can you explain me why you name especially me? If i understand your game right, everybody would have a 1:52 chance to cum. That would mean you are a very, very lucky boy if you are able to cum let's say one time a month! But i would really like to choose the cards and the way to cum for you guys :evil:

Another point is. For what you still need the webteases if you can't cum?
havemercy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by havemercy »

The teases will be there to get us teased heaps more. I will be very frustrated is a tease allows me to cum but then I can't cause I have to wait for a card to be picked. Then eventually guys will cum without permission and then they can confess and so on and on and now I don't know what to say.

It just would be fun, me thinks. No one will be forced into it. Just an idea. :-|
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Of course no one will be forced. I just wondered why you named me. And like i said i wouldn't like it to cum only a few times in a year. But i was serouis when i said i would like it to choose the cards as the master :whistle:
ausboy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ausboy »

i dunno if i could hold out 52 days!
timmer
Explorer
Explorer

Ill play!

Post by timmer »

Im up for a challange so Im in!
Ive never held out 56 days so the big question is
ARE YOU FILLIN LUCKY PUNK!
I think that there should be a random unlucky card also were taskes are given out.
it seems only fair! even chance yin and yang!
Tim
Tim
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

Timmer, its a nice idea that there is an unlucky card where the person who gets that card gets a task. But there is something i dont think you quite understand. Jenna and i arnt robots. We both have lives, jobs and relationships and we do stuff outside of this website.

I have had to spend alot more time on this site thinking up punishments and what not. I dont want to load up my time thinking up tasks, punishments etc etc. I do have better things to do. And it seems to me as of late i am becomming more and more like an online mistress to you guys and i do not want to be that person. I am just doing these things for a little bit of fun, and its like more and more guys are joining the site and thinking i am being serious and dont have a boyfriend and a life. I know i created that confessions thing but i never imagined that so many people would participate like that. Without Jenna i would have stopped posting there a long time ago.

Not meaning to be a bitch or anything. But i have a limit with this stuff and i may have to draw the line somewhere
The Mistress From Oz
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Mz_Teneale i really can understand you. I also wrote in a PM to you that i expect this behaviour from some guys here. I suggest you only punish when you are in a mood and don't see it as a duty. Just ignore a guy if you or Jenna want. Some men are so desperate they can't control themselves and driving crazy, like the guy who offered you a video session, although it's easy to find out that she has a friend! Also i think there are some guys who only creating an account to get a punishmnet by you. I mean it's sad but i expectet that :-(

Sorry for my clear words guys but you know it's true... Although the most here have at last a bit selfcontrol!
havemercy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by havemercy »

:lol:

It is true. New guys are coming in and making their first post in the confession centre.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

ausboy wrote:i dunno if i could hold out 52 days!
Hehe if i understood the game right, you could have bad luck and couldn't cum for a longer time. Every day you have a 1:52 chance to cum. That would be impossible for almost all here :lol:
havemercy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by havemercy »

:lol:

Probably draw 3 cards a day? And once the cards have been drawn, the don't go back in the deck. That would make it a lot easier. Play around with the rules a little if it will make the game better.
ThirtyDaysOfDenial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by ThirtyDaysOfDenial »

I see this is kind of an old thread but I do play a similar game. Basically YOU the guy jerking off, pick the card. Say, Ace of Spades. Or a Joker. Or a Queen of any suit for better odds.

THEN you draw at random. If you get your lucky pre-designated card, you get to cum! It's more interesting if you have already teased yourself to the edge numorous times and you are keeping yourself at the edge while you draw the card with your free hand. That way, the whole time you are jerking off, you have no idea how it will end. It's always a surprise.

Another way is to roll dice, like on OD.com. You can roll one die for better odds, or two for terrible odds! One die is enough for me. It's also easier to do with one hand than picking a card.
I don't really care what gentlemen prefer.
Jaberwocky
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Jaberwocky »

To Mz_Teneale: You can write a script and place it on the site. (or let someone else write a script) That script automatically draws a card and place the results on the site. Prehaps it even includes a few cum-conditions picked out of a list.
And the most important part: You pretend it is you who drawed the card from the deck :innocent:
Job done.
After all, erotic lives at the grace of the imagination.
(I hope the translation of the last sentence makes sense in English)
punkrngd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by punkrngd »

jaber.. i think thats a good idea.. anyone know how to write in java or something, maybe we can do like the dice roler at od.com but just have a random card show, or a rng (random number generator) on the site
punkrngd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by punkrngd »

ok... i made a code (modifying another code i found online.. to pick a number between 1 and 100 (toughen he odds ehh?) its in java code, would one of the milovana team pm me and ill send it to them!