Can't stop staring - Feedback

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
gestalt
Explorer
Explorer

Can't stop staring - Feedback

Post by gestalt »

Rate this tease: 1 2 3 4 5
Please only rate teases you have actually seen!

Hey guys, just wondered if my tease did anything for anybody? I know its a breast obsessed but each to his own eh? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated...
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Ok, first of all, I want to let the numbers speak:

Your tease is the most popular of the whole site right now. Don't ask me why, but it got 5273 pageviews so far (~500 people have seen it.)

So congratulations for that. ;-)

I just tried it and I also thought it was pretty cool. :smile:

There is strange sentence on page two. (It's the last of the longer sentences.) I think you wrote "put" when you meant "but". So, maybe you wanna correct that.

But the storyline, instructions and pics are really awesome and justify the tease's current No1 position. :-D

You definitely have a talent for this. Did you write teases back at od.com, too?

To the other tease authors: Please don't be put off by this :lol:, I've only started collecting the stats two days ago, so the older teases have a little disadvantage. (Asian Fire is on the last place with 1245 pvs...)

EDIT: Two people registered here right after seeing your tease btw. ^^
gestalt
Explorer
Explorer

humble thanks

Post by gestalt »

Cheers for the feedback Seraph, you are too generous! Whilst I've never written a tease before, I have been 'lurking' on OD for some time so kind of know what its all about. I'm actually an author in real life so thought it was high time I gave something back to the community!
:lol:
slavedave51
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slavedave51 »

I thought it was great. Other than the spelling mistakes it's quite well-written. Interesting concept, too, a little different from the usual. I wish it had gone on with the group -- maybe in part 2?

Actually I thought it was going to end with a giant closeup on the last page, something you really *couldn't* take your eyes off of. Your idea was better.

dave
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Hi Gestalt. A very nice tease. I like Ewa from busty.pl She is cute. Where you found these pics? I tried the page, but there were only examples. No series :weep:
Try or die
gestalt
Explorer
Explorer

Series has gone!!

Post by gestalt »

Firstly, apologies for the spelling mistakes, I constructed the tease one night whilst quite drunk, and it never does my typing any good! As for the series of Ewa, it wasn't on busty.pl it came from a link on the BadGirlsBlog page but I just checked and they've since updated and removed the beautiful Ewa :weep: All the pics in the series were in the tease though so you're not missing out on any extras! ;-)
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Series has gone!!

Post by seraph0x »

gestalt wrote:I constructed the tease one night whilst quite drunk
:lol: :thumbsup:
someone43
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by someone43 »

seraph0x wrote: EDIT: Two people registered here right after seeing your tease btw. ^^
I'm one of them!!!

This tease if AMAZING!!!!

You should get drunk more often!
gestalt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by gestalt »

I get drunk rather too often already I think! But I'll certainly be writing more teases from now on!
kl2003
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by kl2003 »

You can add me to the number of people who have registered because of this tease. It is one of (if not the most) amazing teases I have ever gone through.

I look forward to more from you.
tease_o_phile
Editor-In-Chief
Editor-In-Chief

Fantastic!

Post by tease_o_phile »

I have to agree with the others too...

Specifically, I love the way you had the tease follow a story - I like the challange that she was putting forward and the eroticism to the whole thing.

I hope you take the opportunity to write some more! I enjoyed it!

tease_o_phile