An Interesting Contest

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Carlcjjohnson
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

An Interesting Contest

Post by Carlcjjohnson »

This was posted in the 'Site & Product Reviews' section a while back, although it's not really the topic of conversation in this post:

http://www.toxictreat.com/posts/Contest

It seemed like a good idea, and I was considering entering it, but after waiting for a while, I realised that nothing was really coming of it on that site and it was just static. I can't help but think of it as such a shame that it never really took off.

I bet that there are enough exhibitionist males (and indeed judgemental females) on Milovana to kick-start a contest of this type all of our own. I'm aware that guys might get shy when Miss Jay asks for a photograph to be emailed to her and would sooner take the punishment than take the picture, but who's to say that the right incentive won't get us strokers snapping in the hopes of competing with and defeating one another? :innocent:

Just my two cents. I don't think anyone could say that it's not the kind of thing that alot of us here wouldn't be interested in trying.

CJ
txraider19
Explorer
Explorer

Re: An Interesting Contest

Post by txraider19 »

I would probably be fine with sending in a pic if we had someone stand up and be a judge....not sure what a prize would be or anything but I'm game if it gets figured out
all2true
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Looking for a dom/domme
Sub/Slave(s): I am a subby!

Post by all2true »

There is an old thread
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... small+dick

Where some people posted photoes.
kumswaloer_2
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by kumswaloer_2 »

I would be interested in playing this game
SophiaStafford
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Contest isn't dead at all!

Post by SophiaStafford »

Contrary to what has been stated here, my little contest isn't dead at all. It merely has been delayed, put off to the back burner as more important and more enjoyable matters in my life and my site were attended to.

Sitewise, the site has been frozen for NINE weeks while the computer people gave it a complete "makeover". Now that they have finally completed that, all my people can start back on making new additions to the site. But I still very much intend to do the contest one I have enough _quality_ entrants.

The other judges and I have actually gone through one "batch" several months ago and scored them, but we found that reviewing mere unit pictures was actually quite monotonous and uninteresting. Anyone can send the required pictures and still get included in the final results, but in the future, we really want to see some creative attempts to amuse us-- to really give us something worth critiquing. 10 high quality contestants willing to compete against each other would be extremely fun and something I would like to see happen. I already my computer guy create a "face off" chart of the kind they use in sports where people get eliminated in order to most amusing loser-- but we haven't used it get because once I do, no one else can really enter, and I believe the quality of the contestants should be improved upon.

So if you're really willing to fight it out for being humiliated with the title of most pathetic, do enter:
http://www.toxictreat.com/posts/Contest
Toxic Treat -- what you crave is toxic.
Carlcjjohnson
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Carlcjjohnson »

Well there you go :-P
black moon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by black moon »

I'm also interested in this contest.

Do you have any special exigences concerning the look of the presented object?
Loving to be perverted (and to be called so by girls).
SophiaStafford
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SophiaStafford »

Honestly, the "particular object" shot is only one of several. I really want to be able to judge males in total, to go over their body and discuss it; Also important is to see someone actually debase themselves. As is, just sending a shot of one's 'item' doesn't seem to be particularly humiliating-- even when the item is so small. That alone just doesn't seem to cause people emotional pain. I want images of people genuinely having hurt themselves a little for the judges-- some of our better entries so far have used signs or props, but there may be yet more creative ways to hurt ones self that haven't yet been done.
Toxic Treat -- what you crave is toxic.
black moon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by black moon »

Today I have sent my humble contributions in. I hope I'm not too late.

It' been quite a fun to take all these pictures.
Loving to be perverted (and to be called so by girls).