Miss Jay's Pet Tease

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
rocket
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Miss Jay's Pet Tease

Post by rocket »

Little Miss Jay wrote:
rocket wrote:Miss Jay can bend time. :lol:
Bet you'd like to know what other magic powers I have too ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
From reading your teases and your forum posts, I know what magic powers you have.
Bumskopf
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Bumskopf »

Wow... that was amazing! Not only do you look breathtaking (which does mean it is more difficult to hold back and not cum), the tease itself is also the best one I have ever seen!

The choices I have made resulted in a ruined orgasm. However, it isn't really ruined. Yes, true, the bodily experience is ruined compared to a real orgasm BUT when one imagines doing that in front of you FOR you, it still doesn't feel any better but I am always happy afterward! :)

At first it just oozed out but then it started to jerk around (no touching) and it squirted twice which means I have to clean that up now (who would anticipate that??)

Thank you Miss Jay for this tease! I am still so excited just thinking about it, can't wait to try it again (even though my balls still hurt a bit...)

Peter
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by dix »

I ended up with 270 ball spanks from the final command on your tease Miss Jay. Your balls are now aching, greatly. :weep:

Thank you Miss Jay. :bow:
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Little Miss Jay »

Dlx wrote:Your balls are now aching, greatly. :weep:
Just the way I like them, dix :lol:

Little Miss Jay x
Lucky
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lucky »

Oh, dear Miss Jay. I feel so frustrated because you didn't let that load out of your cock :love: My balls are aching when I see your perfect body
Carlcjjohnson
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Carlcjjohnson »

I came . . . I came at your bidding Miss Jay :-D

Miss, your breasts are wonderful. They're simply magnificent. I can only assume that they served as quite the tools of teae when you first realised your dominant nature. They're fantastic.

I now have five hours to jerk myself senseless, and I shall.

Thank you Miss Jay (don't forget my gauntlet idea)

CJ
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Little Miss Jay »

Hey guys,

Had a busy day so haven't had much time to reply to forum posts or private messages.

I'll go through them when I have a chance so be patient :-P

Little Miss Jay :love:
Tabby
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tabby »

I had a chance to go through this tease today and was blown away... I didn't get to have a real orgasm, but it was still one of my most enjoyable experiences here on Milovana. My knees were *very* sore toward the end (what can I say... it had been a thousand frustrating moments), and during the countdown I was so very ready to finally cum. Then came the request to ruin my orgasm... I have to admit that, inwardly, I howled in frustration. But I obeyed - after the countdown, I released my cock and let the cum fly, without the relief I'd been craving. It still felt wonderful, wonderful to obey Miss Jay and to tease myself mercilessly.

I'll need that cold shower now. Thanks a bunch for the tease!
tvmaria
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tvmaria »

Yes i need that cold shower to ;)

Wow - these teases are so perfect and this woman is so adorable. Thats really great stuff. And i managed not to come, but i was going crazy more and more. Perhaps its also better for me to pick up my casity belt to avoid touching myself today any more. Perhaps even longer. What do you think Miss Jay? My Balls are so swollen and my (ugly) dick is red. It must be a really pleasure to serve this woman, to be humilated and feminized and to be a slave for here. She earns everything. Really everything!!!

Thank you Miss Jay!!!

PS: I am an transvestist man from Germany, so my english is not perfekt
obedient_neil
Explorer
Explorer

Post by obedient_neil »

I know I'm bringing back an old thread, but I wanted to say thanks for this webtease. I had a go late last night, having admired Miss Jay from afar for a while ;)

After the really excellent, sexy writing sucked me in on first two pages (and the pictures were fantastic too of course) I commited myself and got on my kness - and it was the most intense BDSM experience I've ever had. Really, I've never been teased for so long - I was on the edge for such a long time, and begging aloud for mercy way before the tease told me to!

The pain was great too - just right. It was easier to take after that edging. Luckily I got the ending where I was finally allowed to come - thank God because I've never wanted to that much. The part with Mistress Jay's fingers counting down and pausing to taunt me was just insane. I was babbling like an idiot.

Anyway, five stars! It really was a hell of an experience.
donald
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by donald »

wow, what a tease !!
after so long stroking i got the ending with the ruined orgasm !!
so damn unsatisfying !!
cock was bouncing up and down very hard.
cock was still hard after that, the cold shower helped me with that hard cock.

Thanks for the awesome Tease !!

donald 34 from germany