Miss Jay's Pet Tease

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Domme (Female)

Miss Jay's Pet Tease

Post by Little Miss Jay »

Hello boys!

I've just published a new tease... hope you all enjoy it!

And just to let you know, there are different options to pick along the way, and different endings (will you be going to bed frustrated or relieved...?)...

Have fun my horny little toys!

Little Miss Jay x
boobness
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: Miss Jay's Pet Tease

Post by boobness »

Woohoo! :w00t:
lockupboy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lockupboy »

Last edited by lockupboy on Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
rocket
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rocket »

Masterful.
jlx666
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jlx666 »

After almost 2000 strokes and sooo many edges i had to ruin it for you, Miss Jay and it made me even more frustraited. I'm not good in telling stories and my english skills wouldn't make it enjoyable for you, but anyway, i want to thank you for this small relief, Miss Jay. That was amazing.
Carlcjjohnson
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Carlcjjohnson »

I'm thrilled to see another one of your teases up Miss Jay, and so soon after the last one too.

However, I won't dare attempt it without allotting enough time to do it properly.

So, it's something for me to look forward to :rolleyes:
state of denial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by state of denial »

WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!!!

I literally thought I was going to cry when you had me palming my head. You are a masterful tease and a sublime Mistress!!! I can't wait for you to allow me sweet release. I look forward to swallowing my own load for your entertainment.

Humbly your lowly servant.
Not getting what you want is the best part of wanting what you can't get!
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Little Miss Jay »

I'm glad all you toys are having fun, I do like to treat my pets once in a while... ;-)

and stateofdenial... have another go, you might get a more 'favourable' ending...

Little Miss Jay x
boobness
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boobness »

Thank you for such a wonderful tease Miss Jay. The pictures are beautiful.

I started out with 9 edges to the thought of your "hot wet pussy" and they felt great after such a frustrating few days. I love that outfit as well! Then i chose my number and got 500 slow strokes, these were so difficult to do while I was this horny but i managed to make them last for 30 minutes not edging once because of the speed. Then i wrap up my balls and deliver the 25 ball smacks, ouch! The next bit with the metronome wasn't too hard because the slow strokes and ball smacks left me far away from the edge. But then the palming! This was pure torture, i was wriggling around in my chair begging you to let me stop but the timer just kept going! By time it did stop i was panting and exhausted. 5 more edges to that awesome outfit using slow strokes was so hot and frustrating Miss Jay. For the next slide i got to the edge straight away and stayed there for 2 blissful minutes looking at your sexy body in my new favorite photo. The clothes pegs on the nipples were painful but just imagining you having me tied to a bed and going at them with your teeth kept me pinching and twisting them as hard as i could. Now you tell me you're going to let me cum and i get so excited I'm on the edge in seconds, then in a few seconds more I'm keeping myself there by rubbing my sweet spot. Then you count down, 10, 9, 8, it feels amazing, 7, 6, 5, 4, my whole dick is tingling. I make my choice (not gonna spoil it ;-) ) 3, 2, 1.... CUM! I was still kneeling when i came. Miss Jay you make me cum like never before, i came so hard. As i was writing this a drop of cum fell on my leg from underneath my desk! :lol:

Then you give me 5 hours to play as i will, you are so generous Miss Jay. I'm hard again from writing this for you i will cum again before i go bed. Thank you Miss Jay. :bow:

xoxo
double18
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by double18 »

Miss Jay-

Kinda new to all this. I love your teases, fantastic
sublooking4
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sublooking4 »

5 hours Miss Jay thank you so much, I have never enjoyed a tease as much as this.

Already a winner for FTOTM May and we are but a day in, I cannot wait to see if there are more, perhaps you could have all 5 nominations this month :-)
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by dix »

Miss Jay. Your tease was wonderfully cruel as always.

I started with only 3 edges but they felt so good after not being able to touch your cock for a few days.
I then picked my number and recived a series of ball spanks. :\'-( The palming was a great touch, I wanted to stop as I was so sensative but I forced my self to carry on as I'm sure you would do. :-P
The 5 slow edges felt so good. It was hard to stop myself from cumming while holding them. The nipple torture was a nice break from the edging and felt quite nice actually. :lol:
The final edge was amazing. I was so close to cumming when you were counting down the numbers from 10, my whole body was shaking... but at the last second you commanded me to stop stroking and let go of your cock. :\'-(

Your slave
d.
deathby.curiosity
Explorer
Explorer

Post by deathby.curiosity »

What a wonderful tease.. you are truly a beautiful sight!

Sadly, I was unable to complete this tease and had an accident with my balls bound, after the unusually large (for me) number of edges between last night and today's tease.. staying on edge proved to be difficult and I came, I hate to say. I suppose I'll be getting my punishment along with aria.
boobness
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boobness »

aria i took that instruction to mean "stroke to the edge as fast you can, then hold there" rather than "stroke to the edge and keep stroking as fast as you can" because ofcourse the latter is impossible!
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by dix »

boobness wrote:aria i took that instruction to mean "stroke to the edge as fast you can, then hold there" rather than "stroke to the edge and keep stroking as fast as you can" because ofcourse the latter is impossible!
That's the way I understood it as well Boobness. It would take a crazy level of self control to be able to stroke as fast as you can while staying on the edge.