Mz Teneale's Confession Punishment Centre

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
tomas_canuck
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tomas_canuck »

to Mz_Teneale,

MIstress, after my confession of an accidental orgasm, i read Your comments and orders and obeyed You.......spending friday saturday & sunday as You ordered..with 3 edginga in the mornings and 3 in the evenings before being allowed another orgasm........
friday morning, in the bathroom, prior to my shower.......kneeling, naked and imagining You watching and observiving as i stroked until i couldn't stand it anymore......afraid to cum, having to stop.....my cock all wet.......then waiting 30 seconds before starting again.....this time taking very little time to get there again...then another break before making that frustration come again.......thinking about my want to cum all day, before again kneeling naked again in my bathroom.....an obedient stroker.....bringing myself to the edge another 3 times....only to experience the denial......that incredible ache and frustration........then repeating the same stroking sessions on saturday and sunday.......always naked..always kneeling......and also properly prepared for my allowed orgasm ...after my 3rd denial session....with a butt plug with me........my "mancunt" all lubed and ready before the session start........my watch the only thing on my body, other than the lube ......my 3rd stroking to the edge completed........sooooooooooooooooooooo crazy in want........anticipation..........about to be fucked and allowed to cum.........waiting my 30 second break from my 3rd stroking...then inserting the butt plug.........the insertion alone almost making me cum.......so very aware i would cum being fucked alone.......but my right hand grabbing my slave cock....stroking fast.......my left hand fucking my hole with the purple plug.........not even 20 seconds and i'm spilling all over the floor......so much white slave cum.........drained........but it felt soooooooooooooo good.........

thank YOU
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Mistress Jenna, i thaught about my behaviour and think i was a very naughty boy :-( I know there is no excuse for my impertinence, but at least i try to fulfill your order now. For beeing so naughty i decided to name 15 reasons, although i think there are a lot more. I hope it's ok to post it here, i already explained to you why.

Reasons why women are suprior to men

1...every man is born by a woman that's the easiest reason to treat every woman like a goddess,

2...the brains of women are bigger than the brains of men that's a scientifical fact,

3...women are more sensible and can express their feelings better,

4...if a woman want something she uses her mind if a man want something he uses his muscles,

5...women have a bigger vocabulary than men, also a scientifical fact,

6...women are more beautiful,

7...women live healthier and they live longer than men, another fact,

8...there are more women on this planet than men,

9...behind almost every strong man stands a strong women, but the most strong women are singles,

10...women are the better leaders in companies,

11...women have more sexual control, they can easy use their sexual aura to make a man obedient,

12...a man can be so strong and powerful, but when he comes home his wife can make him to a little boy who needs safety and attachment,

13...women are more intelligent in a very positive way, they don't use their intelligence for stupid things like pimpin cars or developing new weapons

14...without women this world would be the biggest rubbish dump in the universe,

15...at last every man should be thankful to the women don't using the 14 reasons above to take the world domination, real supremacy is showed by having mercy for us little men and let us play,

I hope you can excuse my fault. Sometimes i am a bit stupid :weep:
cbtslavemale
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cbtslavemale »

Jenna wrote: If you are willing to swat the clothes pegs off with a ruler instead of taking them off I will tell you. Even to move them the every two minutes while masturbating. How curious are you?
Thank you for your response Mistress Jenna... :blush: I have so far cum twice since you administered my punisment and on both occasions have held the cum in my my mouth for a whole minute...holding it in my mouth was very humiliating and had much more of a thought than just swallowing it, as i had to continuously think about what i had done/was doing rather then when just eaten before and been able to forget how dirty i was being!....And yes I have I have also taken to remove the pegs with a ruler alone..this I have done before Mistress. It is very very painful and has left the odd mark on my skin and if it doesnt it almost feels like a very sharp and painful jolt on my cock and balls

Again I thank you for my punishment which has allowed me to think of how much of a male slut i really am...and yes i did hit them off with a ruler in the hope that oyu may tell me more Mistress....
Jenna
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jenna »

I was going to have you wear clothes pegs over night. 20 pegs, you could wear them all one night or space them out as much as one a night for 20 nights. Wasn’t sure if that was safe so I looked it up. The site I found said no more then 20 minutes. Something about tissue damage or nerve damage. Figured I’d play it safe. Don’t know you well enough to want to break your favorite toy. ;-)

The unknown is always more intriguing then the truth. I hope you are a little disappointed, I‘d like to know it hurts just a little bit more when you get the ruler out, punishing yourself because of curiosity.

Good job Dark. I was going to have to fly over there and punish you personally. You saved me a trip.

Don't worry about being stupid, I can't expect more from a man.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Jenna wrote:
Good job Dark. I was going to have to fly over there and punish you personally. You saved me a trip.

Don't worry about being stupid, I can't expect more from a man.
Of course i would pay the trip and a 5 stars hotel for you Mistress Jenna.
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

Hey guys.

Im sorry to say this but Jenna and i have given this confessions thing up... Thats it.

We both just found it way too taxing to accommodate you all, we tried, but it seemed like there were guys multiplying, comming out of the woodworks asking us to punish them. What really pisses me off is alot of these people didnt contribute to the community. They ruined it for the other guys that just took this as i did, fun. I hope those idiotic people are happy.

I'll just clarify something that i dont think some people, mostly the new people did not understand. I have a boyfriend whom i love. I did this for a little fun and to spark a bit more life into the community. Im not normally as mean as i was in this topic but i thought if i acted a bit bitchy it might contribute to the fantasy for a few guys. I think a few guys here took this too seriously and treated me like their online mistress. I never ever wanted this to be the case, as i said, it was just for a little fun.

I have lost interest in this confessions thing, i dont think it would come back for a long long time. And if it did there would be a few rule changes. I unfortunately have also lost interest in creating webteases, i probably wont create one of them for a while either. Jenna and i were going to suprise you by creating a webtease together, but i think i can safely say some of you guys ruined that privilege for everyone. I think ill just hang around the forums for a while and help the site behind the scenes.

I hope for the short time this topic was here you had a little fun with it. Im sorry there was a certain group of people who ruined it for everyone. :-(
The Mistress From Oz
havemercy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by havemercy »

I unfortunately have also lost interest in creating webteases, i probably wont create one of them for a while either. Jenna and i were going to suprise you by creating a webtease together, but i think i can safely say some of you guys ruined that privilege for everyone.
:angry: Stupid people.
cbtslavemale
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cbtslavemale »

havemercy wrote:
I unfortunately have also lost interest in creating webteases, i probably wont create one of them for a while either. Jenna and i were going to suprise you by creating a webtease together, but i think i can safely say some of you guys ruined that privilege for everyone.
:angry: Stupid people.
I agree entirely...i believe you were/are amazing at conveying your thoughts across to all on this site...and can only thank you for the time and effort you have both put into the site so far......
addictlion
Explorer
Explorer

Fun while it lasted

Post by addictlion »

Mistresses

Sorry to see you guys pull back. It was fun while it lasted.
gesmack2000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by gesmack2000 »

I think thats just because the built up cum in there balls :-D

I dont write this much in the forums or make webteases but thats just because english is not my native language......
I love this site and the people here very much

Please Mz_Teneale make another webtease for us and be as active as always.....you are a very basic member of this site! I think most of the people here are not this stupid

So guys dont be this rude!!! This site is all about fun and not to bother the essential members of the site

PS. We should make a few rules for this site!
havemercy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by havemercy »

Please Mz_Teneale make another webtease for us and be as active as always.....you are a very basic member of this site! I think most of the people here are not this stupid
Looks to me like you're bothering Mz_Teneale.
whacker44
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

bye to confessions

Post by whacker44 »

i understand ..i am sad but i do understand..Thank You both..
maleslave909
Explorer
Explorer

Post by maleslave909 »

yeah that is very very sad, but not because this is the end of the confessions thing (the punishments you were dishing out in my opinion were so harsh i doubt i woulda really enjoyed partaking a more humilating one) but because u wont be around as much, Mz_Teneale ive been lurking for a while and if you look back you helped shape this site a lot, thanks a lot for that! and i feel that jhono is a very very lucky guy!
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

I already said in another topic, i can understand it. To be honestly i knew that this day would come. For me it was also just fun, but some guys here definetly took it too serious.

Anyway a last compliment for you both. You were very creative and i smiled and laughed a lot about your orders. It was real fun. Thanks ;-)
piggy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

thanks for the time you gave!

Post by piggy »

i'm new to the group, but loved everything i read from you. Sorry it got to be a bit much, and hate that i missed out on the fun. Hope it didn't ruin your fun loving nature.
i enjoy suffering if it makes you happy.