Wednesday wanking!

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Domme (Female)

Wednesday wanking!

Post by Little Miss Jay »

Hey guys,

Did you miss me last night?! I thought you would have welcomed a rest from all that edging and stroking I've been getting you to do! Well don't worry, I'm back tonight and have a very teasey task for you all..

You will need:

- At least 5 clothes pegs
- An anal toy or butt plug (Not compulsory to do the task, but it would earn you brownie points!)
- Wooden spoon, paddle or hairbrush
- Lube/baby oil (if you have any... if not, tough luck!)

I will post the task at roughly 8pm. Don't worry if you are not around at that time, you can join in whenever you are free today, but you still need to follow the instructions completely.

The task will take you approx 1 hour 45 minutes and will carry on when you wake up in the morning. Make sure you have this time available before you do this tease.

Now, go and fetch all the objects I asked for! I'll be back later to play with my toys ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
seantrfc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Wednesday wanking!

Post by seantrfc »

Miss Jay, I get soo excited when I have seen you've made a post!!

Today has been hard, I woke up after a tough nights sleep. All day today I've been arond my uni campus...why is it that everything seems so much sexier in the beautiful weather, hot girls in short skirts all over the place!

I look forward to the task later, I may be a bit late doing it, as I'm going down the library to do a mountain of work...but it will get done, I just hope for a chance of relief soon :-)

Sean
boobness
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by boobness »

I can barely wait Miss Jay. :wub:
littlepos
Explorer
Explorer

Post by littlepos »

i have everything , if i can use olive oil as lube?

so looking forward to this
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

Ummm olive oil? If you're that desperate to do the task then yes!

Ariareflection- If you don't have lube or baby oil you can't really do the task... Do you have anything else you could use?

Little Miss Jay x
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

Oh wow!
Dedication- That's how it should be! ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
4inch
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by 4inch »

Miss Jay,

Well Im finally gonna come out of hiding for this one, Ive been watching your posts intensely and am deffinately in. I look forward to seeing what its going to be :D. Excted.
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

Hello my horny playthings!

Have you been waiting long for me? I hope you've got all the objects needed to play my little game... if you haven't got them ready by now like I asked you to then fetch them NOW, and spank your ass 5 times HARD on each cheek! You should learn to follow orders properly!

I hope you've all had a good day relaxing your cocks because it's now playtime! Once you start this task Do NOT stop until you have finished it all.

First of all open this website in a new tab/window: http://www.metronomeonline.com/

Ok, so we'll go nice and easy to begin with... I'm feeling nice today, so I'll let you start with 50 slow and teasey strokes, you know how I like them... Up and down slowly, rubbing the head of your cock with the palm of your hand at the top of every stroke. You can use lube/baby oil if you want to...
When your 50 strokes are up, squeeze and massage those full balls.. Does that feel nice?

Hmmm... I think we need to get you a bit warmed up and even more horny for me... Stroke that cock 50 times with the metronome set at 108... and make proper, full strokes, all the way up and down!

Well done boys, now give yourselves a little rest for 1 minute... You think this is easy so far? Well I'm sure you'll change your mind soon enough *giggles*

Give me 1 edge now... Hold it for 30 seconds... I want you to imagine my hands rubbing up and down your cock... you'd like that wouldn't you? Heehee, well you can just carry on dreaming for now...

You have another little rest now, so give those balls 10 hard spanks. I bet that hurts a bit doesn't it? Good, it'll remind you that those are MY balls now ;-)

Aw, does my toy want some more strokes?! Hm... Ok... Stroke it 100 again, slowly... just how I like! hee hee! Make your hand tight around your cock so it feels like my tight pussy, wrapped around your hard, teased cock... sliding up slowly until the head is barely inside, and then down... until your cock is buried so deep...

Did you enjoy that? Hee hee! Good. Now, no rest this time... I want you to set the metronome to 126 and stroke it fast 100 times for me!

You better not want to cum already... If you do then you've earned yourself 15 ball spanks for being so cheeky! I'll tell you when you can cum and you shouldn't even THINK about it otherwise!

Now, time for some more strokes! This time set the metronome to 136 and give me 150 fast strokes... Awwww... Too fast for you?! You could always stop now, but you know that wouldn't please me!!

Done? Good! You probably know what is coming next... 150 slow strokes (my favourite)... I'd like you to imagine me sucking and licking your cock this time, gently nibbling the tip and down your shaft! Tease your cock with your fingertips as you imagine my tounge all over you... my full, soft lips wrapped around that aching head... my warm, wet mouth taking you all in...

I hope you enjoyed that, now it's time to put those clothes pegs and anal toy to use! Put 1 clothes peg on each nipple and put your butt plug/anal toy in your ass and then carry on...

Ouch! Does that hurt having them on your nipples?! Poor boy! Don't worry though, I have a distraction for you! *smiles*

Edge for me now... Do it however you like but you have to hold it for 1 full minute! Can you handle that, or are you getting all wussy on me?!

You know, I really like those pegs on your nipples... how about we use some more? Hee hee! Put at least 3 pegs on those bulging balls... That looks painful! Oh well! Thats a shame! Hee hee!

Get your wooden spoon/hairbrush/paddle and spank your ass 10 times on each cheek and make them HARD! I want your ass looking that nice shade of pink ;-)

Hmm... You haven't stroked your cock for a little while have you? I suppose we'd better do something about that... give me 200 teasey strokes now... make them really soft and light... If you're good I'll let you take that anal toy out soon!

Do you still think this is easy...? Set the metronome to 160 and stroke along to it 200 times while you have a little think about that...

How are you feeling now, toy? Completely under my control? Who owns that cock? That's right, ME. Say it. Says "Little Miss Jay owns my cock". Hee hee! Good boy. Well, you can take your anal toy out for getting this far and being so good. Those pegs are to stay put for now though!

Now, open this website in a new tab or window: http://www.nanogames.com/dice.php

Roll the die... got your number, my toy? Good, Now multiply that number by 5...
The number you come up with is the number of edges you have to do in the next hour. You can spread them out as you wish but you must hold each edge for 1 minute!

Remember, NO cumming, I don't want to hear about any accidents. My toys need to learn some restraint! (You can take all pegs off now)

Good luck!

**********************When the hour is up***********************

Did you manage to do all your edges baby? I hope it wasn't too frustrating for you, getting so close to cumming but knowing that I control your orgasms... but's that's the just the way you like it right? I have a really special treat for you now... I'm going to let you play with that cock to whichever tease you like!

Choose a tease and follow all the instructions, but ignore any permission to cum. Every 2 pages you must give me an edge and hold it for as long as you can... you must all be so desperate to cum by now I bet you can't hold it for long can you?! When you're done you can continue reading...

All finished? No accidents? Good boy!

Now, put on your tightest pair of pants/boxers until bedtime and do NOT touch that cock!! If you've got a pair of nickers you can wear those.

When you do go to bed you must sleep naked and not touch all night. I don't care how frustrating it is, I'm in charge of that cock!

When you wake up in the morning you must edge 5 times for you Mistress, with a 10 second rest between each. I know it's not long, but that's half the fun :-P And hold them each for as long as you can!

I want you to write me a report of your playtime and I will choose 2 lucky boys to cum... be good and impress me and you never know, it might be you!

Have fun my little play things ;-)

Little Miss Jay xx
silly_boy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by silly_boy »

Holy moly, Miss!

Thank you for such a huge, involving tease, and for some of the, uh, things you wrote in there!

I'm sorry to report that I don't have any sort of anal toy, so I am off to a bad start today. Sorry Miss. I did twice as many spanks on my bottom (something new to me) to compensate!
I am about to take off these pegs (ow) and start the hour, now! Already I am starting to feel like I need to cum, but what you said about not even thinking about it stuck with me.

Looking forward to finding out what happens next!

(Oh, I just realised you said multiply the number by five! Twenty-five edges?!?! Yes Miss.)
Last edited by silly_boy on Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
goodslave
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by goodslave »

Thank you Miss Jay for another night of forum fun!

I've got all the toys ready, just started with the instructions and i'm having the one minute break after the first few strokes. I haven't looked at the rest yet so i have no idea what's in store for me, but judging from the toy list it will be a wonderful and demanding session.

I will post later how it felt ;-)

Yours truly
goodslave
"Is sex dirty? Only if it's done right."
Woody Allen
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

That is probably the best way to do it, not looking through it first!

Its more fun that way ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
boobness
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by boobness »

I've rolled a 4 and i'm starting my 20 edges now. I haven't looked ahead yet but i'm sure you have some torturous surprises for me. Thank you Miss Jay for being such a wonderful tease, when i said "Little Miss Jay owns my cock" i really meant it.
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

*giggles* Good! Because its true! I do own your cock!

Little Miss Jay x
goodslave
Explorer
Explorer

Post by goodslave »

i have done the first part Miss Jay. Those pegs really did hurt, especially while stroking at 160 BPM! I've put 6 on my balls to please you.

The dice came up with a one only. So five edges for me to ride over the next hour, i'm so excided to see what you will do to your cock and balls next!
"Is sex dirty? Only if it's done right."
Woody Allen
androgyme
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Post by androgyme »

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to participate in tonights tease Miss Jay and I'm going to be busy all day tommorow as well. I really hope that this is okay and that I can continue once I'm free again. So sorry about this. I hope you have a lot of fun teasing the rest of the guys. :weep: