offline teases?

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
wordan
Explorer
Explorer

offline teases?

Post by wordan »

Hello,

i have a question: Is there a simple technology to make the teases offline availible?
I'm often in hotels without a internet connection and it would be great to use this teases.
thanks wordan
havemercy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by havemercy »

You could save them on your laptop?
wordan
Explorer
Explorer

but there are real http adresses in them

Post by wordan »

So i have to edit the document so it works right. Not such a fine job
kneeforu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by kneeforu »

wordan,

Check out this thread not too long ago. I posted an excel program that presents different off-line tasks.

You can customize the tasks as well in the excel file....

http://milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=259

Good luck...
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Moved from Art of Webteasing...

Before there was an siteupdate it was possible to rip this site with a program like offline explorer. So it was possible to save the site or just the teases on your HD. But now i found no way to save teases. Maybe seraph0x knows more, but i wouldn't like the option :unsure: Although i understand your problem i wouldn't like the option, because it means less visitors for the site and that means less teases and less forumposts.
Try or die
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Sorry, but right now there is no official way to download the teases. It puts quite a bit of load on the server, so please don't do unless you really to. There are tools out there that will do this for you.

In the future we will offer an optional sponsorship mode. If you donate money you will get a few extra, non-essential features and downloading a package with all teases might be one of them. This will probably be available in Jan/Feb 2007.