Tips for edging longer.

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
TomTom00900
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Tips for edging longer.

Post by TomTom00900 »

im still learning and find that once i have been to the edge i can bairly touch my cock without feeling the urge which means i cannot enjoy as many teases as i want. any tips??
Cider
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Tips for edging longer.

Post by Cider »

i have the same problem, and have started a post simialar to this one before. The best advice that i have found is just not to get so close when you are told to edge. Or if you find that you can barely touch it without edging again, either count that as an edge and move one, or take a break for a while and come back later. I hope someone else can help you, b/c then maybe i could get some help
Give Her what She wants.... in return, get everything you need
Triple Alfa
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Triple Alfa »

I can give you the three essentials for me:

1) Thought control. Basically try to think about stuff that doesn't arouse you, that way you'll get into a different mindset.(It's all in the head after all.)

2) Breath control. Try to breath in and out slowly and focus on your breathing, not your cock, what your seeing, hearing or feeling. That way your mind is focused on both the feeling of breathing and the conscious muscle control needed to breathe.

3) If nothing else helps you can always use pain. Try inflicting pain on an area of your body that isn't associated with sexual arousal.(Like pinching your hand with your fingernails.) If you need a really sensitive area, use the back of your upper arm.

In some situations it is also possible that closing your PC muscles(the ones you use to stop peeing mid-way) and holding them like that for a couple of seconds will decrease arousal, but i wouldn't recommend that right after edging as it could cause you to cum. Wait until your a bit off the edge before trying this.

Also keep experimenting, everyone is different so you'll have to find out what works best for you.

PS: The younger you are the more trouble you'll generally have as younger men(especially under 25ish) have more affiliated hormones then older men. I don't know if this applies to you, but just in case.
camipco
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by camipco »

Some other tricks, in addition to the good suggestions already offered -

Relax your body. Before you cum, all your muscles tense up. Focus on keeping relaxed. I find before I cum I straighten out my legs, so if I keep them bent and sit normally, I can stay on the edge longer.

Some teases will specify the type strokes, but others will not. If allowed, grip looser, make shorter strokes, use less fingers, only stroke the base, use the 'wrong hand' whatever works and still feels within the spirit of the instructions. I've found when I'm right on the edge and really turned on, I can stay there just making the jerking motion around my cock without any actual contact. It's pretty intense.

Try distracting yourself. I find that using my free hand to remove the cap from my water bottle and take a sip of water (while still stroking) is a good way to shift my concentration enough to keep from going over.

This was a tip from a tease from the old site - try making faces and squirming in your chair. This is especially fun if you enjoy humiliation!

And finally, you have to find your own comfort level. For example, I find that I can't do more than about 100 strokes looking at the same picture and stay turned on. So if I'm instructed to do more strokes than that, I either cut it down a little or pop on a video or something. The way I see it (and not everyone feels this way) there's nothing wrong with adjusting a tease a little to fit your personal experience and comfort level with denial.

Good luck, have fun.
cb3000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cb3000 »

I stroke for awhile and as soon as it starts to leak a little I roll up one of those soft ear plugs and insert it in with enough sticking out to be able to grab. It stops any leaking and after you have gone too far and come you8 won't like it, because it just backs up.
It becomes a ruined or abbreviated ejaculation and not very enjoyable. Its a good training tool.