Secretaries Have Needs & Are Real People Too

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Executive Angel
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Secretaries Have Needs & Are Real People Too

Post by Executive Angel »

Poor Lil Ol Secretaries, I don't think they are given the necessary accomendations for the things they do.

We dress appropriately, (both inside and out, shoes, undies and all, matching of course), we bat our baby blues as needed, we answer "Yes Sir and No Sir, so why can't you imagine us outside of work?

I for one (secretary from hell rockers) I can shoot tequila, beg for a key(thrill in the thought of using it tho), dirty dance all night long, tie knots in cherry stems with my tongue, do just about any double dog dare you ask, but for my Kahuna boss, can't seem to go there. ??

So when he sees this, (which I know he will) what's it going to take for me to get that key to the "cage" in your bottom desk drawer?!! :w00t:

With that said, do you think it would be in my best interest to let him know I am into the same things, and he knows it!? I am a dominating female but in the right situation can be the perfect kitten too! Sometimes innocent pays off, other times it takes more work. Whats a girl to do? :innocent:

PS. Not to worry about the other employees, I have done this before, I am verry Good and so Discreet they dont even know I'm there! Well 1 of them does, but the rest dont! If I lose my job as long as I get to keep the right key thats all that matters! HAHA *wink*
Be very alert at work, and have very shiny lip gloss.
punkrngd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by punkrngd »

i said it befoer and il say it again. i think it is an awesome idea.. jsut watch your back and cover your tracks,

p.s. this could also lead to some blackmailing of him.. maybe hes into that too?!?!
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Blackmailing is not a good idea in a professional environment like at work. I mean if you Angel want to try it, do it. But always think about the risks. For me a sexual adventure is not worth to loose my job or make a bad working atmosphere.

And how do you want to tell him that? I would do it very carefuly. And i hope he has no wife. If he has please don't do it for his wife...
Poor Lil Ol Secretaries, I don't think they are given the necessary accomendations for the things they do.
I agree! But not only secretaries. A lot of hard working people on this planet :-( Oh and i think the mix of an dominant, kinky woman and an innocent "kitten" is very sexy :lol:
Try or die
Crocko
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Crocko »

Are you hot? what do you look like? do you know the type of girls he goes for? Is he happily married / or available?

This info would help me make a guesstimate. :-)
submissivemaletx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by submissivemaletx »

I wish I had a secretary like you. I had a similar relationship with a coworker years ago. To this day, she has been my best domme, hottest in the bedroom, and best lover. I miss her. It did not end nicely as she proved to be a bit crazy, but was able to keep her quiet for the most part. No one found out about our office affair. I wish I could do it again.
punkrngd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

!

Post by punkrngd »

i should have explained myself further.. i did not mean to actually blackmail him.. like it could be a part of the whole domming thing you wish to do to him, yes.. blackmail in the professional world is not good, that also leads to blackballing.. but blueballing is a different story!