comment feature/mutliple choice

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.

Post by Guest »

i dont have the problem anymore :-D theres a patch on the pcmistress8 group
roysan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by roysan »

@ avatarbr: Thanks for HOT2 It is really great. One of my alltime favorites. Would be nice if you could inform me when you finished HOT3 as, I am really interested. And my Painful experiance Tease here, is basicly a adaption of a PCM2 Tease i wrote, but didn't upload. :slap:
But PCM questions might be a little off topic here. I will send you a priv. message.

@ all.
I think the multiple choice Tease certainly has a future. There could be a playground that allows multiple choice, maybe kinda timing and maybe the option of playing sounds (metronome... ). It would be certainly helpful if scriptcreating stays at least nearly as easy as it is here. MC Teases could and should coexist with the classical teases that are wirtten here so far.
This is no criticism, ist just a few thoughts what could be in the future.
Just keep going
darkboy

Re: comment feature/mutliple choice

Post by darkboy »

dark wrote:I think it would be nice to rate teases or make a comment. To create a new topic for every tease to get feedback is not the best solution. Or every author creates his own topic in the webtease-forum, where he can anounce hes new works.

Another idea is to make multiple choice teases. So the user can choose the way the tease will go on. That would be more interactive. Sure more work, too. For example you get an instruction. If you can do it click "continue1" if not "continue2". That would offer a lot of new possibilities for the authors.

Just an idea...
Ms Dark:
i like the idea of multiple choice teases. prior to visiting milovana i had seen some very good work at dominant-mistress.com with regard to that very thing, really a sort of training interaction where the one being
teased is given an opportunity, for example, to quit or suffer the consequences for disobedience. you can try this link, for example,
http://www.dominant-mistress.com/teasing/index.html#
if you wish to, but the site may not be being updated and the tease i liked most (bianca) wasn't in the free section on my most recent visit.

i would like to comment on teases in general here, as opposed to in individual teases, so here is my current commentary in my most humble if elated opinion, although since i don't have your permission i will attempt to be brief.

multiple choice teases which have some automated timed screen changes (like the teases i tried to link to above) are, i feel, fantastic, but so is anything that gives the audience a sense that the teaser is a real person and not just a picture on the computer screen, am i right?

also, goal-oriented teases where the goal was to achieve a certain task (how explicit might this be without seeming too intimate? ok the one i had in mind is the squeezing out of a single drop of cum without actually cumming, :fun: you twisted my arm)
and no more, or some other almost impossible task i find exciting.

of course, being moved to tears is always so nice.
:weep:

but who would imagine that the most thrilling for me are teases which challenge me not just with my baser instincts (which are fun, need i elaborate? :ras: ), but which go so far as to set a high standard, which may be almost comedic, like for example in the Impossible Tease
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=243
but these are made even better when there is some sort of reward for the hard work and fervent attempts to meet certain requirements...
;-) :innocent:

another thought is to make a link to the next page of a tease to be actually challenging to find, or on the other had to make it easy to skip ahead to continue from a previous day's efforts. wow, i just got lost in thought there for a little bit... it was unfamiliar territory

another idea sweetie is that the thought that someone cares about me has a profound effect on me, so teases which require longterm commitment like tasks to be performed repeatedly until a future posting are inspiring by challenging one's commitment, and may be tempered with an option for self-inflicted punishment in the event of non-performance...

:whistle:

i am excited about the new developments at milovana.com and i think it is great that Mz Teneale is joining the team here.
i don't suppose that two Mistresses will be less strict than one though
:o)

in all seriousness, though, it is IMO great that you, Ms Dark, as a newcomer to T&D, have begun your quest.

the best advice that i know to give you is to look around, keep searching, and exploring, and of course enjoy yourself; not that you need any advice, but i wish you many wonderful experiences and much happiness...

i must stop before i reveal too much and spoil the best part of all, the mystery of all of this (but for me the mystery of women, as i am just a boy to You Mistress) if you can get a hold of a digital camera... about that multnipple choice- :oops: .

btw i like your photo a lot

Post by Guest »

^^^ ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

LOL! :lol: :lol:
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

darkboy, the avatar doesn't necessarily represent an actual picture of the person. Often, as in this case, it's just a picture he likes. If you look very closely at dark's nametag, you'll notice the symbol for male. :-)

On topic: The main question is whether you guys want a scripting engine like PCM or a more visual editor, that is more drag&drop-ish.

Scripting Engine:
- Probably harder for some to learn
- Much more flexible

Visual Editor:
- A lot more work
- Probably ends up very complicated anyway

My point is, that in my experience visual editors for programming always suck. And also, most people can learn a scripting language pretty easily if the documentation is good.

So what do you think? Script or visual editor? :hmmm:

Just two more things I want to get across:
- This in no way a promise to actually do this. The decision is still open.
- The old editor will stay in any case. The editor we are now talking about will probably be called "advanced editor".
slavechylde
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavechylde »

seraph0x wrote: Scripting Engine:
- Probably harder for some to learn
- Much more flexible

So what do you think? Script or visual editor? :hmmm:
I prefer the scripting engine due to the flexibility factor. But, you're right, the documentation needs to be very clear.

-slavechylde
darkboy

all

Post by darkboy »

seraph0x wrote:So what do you think? Script or visual editor? :hmmm:
they went out from us , but they were not of our sort;
for if they had been of our sort, they would have remained
with us... but they went out, that it might be shown up that
not all are of our sort. 1John 2:19

i suggest prayer :innocent: :blink:
pin-dicked sissy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by pin-dicked sissy »

If you go to PCMistress7, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PCMistress7, go to the files section and download the pcmist.exe. This was created because the original exe had a problem after a certain date occured on your machine. All works well after you use this exe.

I have started to create a tease based on solipsist2003's tt tease from the pcmistress6 group. It is a large tease that i have run through in PCMistress and am putting on here trying to convert the best i can. Won't have all the different choices but am running it through a couple of times to get the best result. it is currently at 118 pages and growing, :-O. will let you all know when it's done.