Retribution Alley - Comments

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Retribution Alley - Comments

Post by Mz_Teneale »

I just read through this tease and i think it is absolutely excellent. I am definately going to make John do it in front of me later on tonight.

I am thinking about creating another tease on my own, hopefully i can make one as good as this. Excellent story, great imagination.

Great work! :-D
The Mistress From Oz
slavechylde
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavechylde »

Mz_Teneale...

Thank you very much. I really appreciate your kind words. I try very hard on all of them, but it's pretty much impossible to please everyone. I'm glad this one seems to have gone over well.

Thank you again.

-slavechylde
petethesub
Explorer
Explorer

congratulations

Post by petethesub »

Hey slavechylde, just want to say i loved Retribution Alley, it will definitely get my vote for TOTM. Can only type with one hand at the moment as the other is cradling my aching balls. Keep up the good work.
need2Bteased
slavechylde
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavechylde »

pete...

Thank you for letting me know that you enjoyed the tease. If it gets nominated for TOTM, then I'll certainly appreciate your vote. Glad you got something out of it - even it's sore balls. ;-)
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

slavechylde wrote:Mz_Teneale...

Thank you very much. I really appreciate your kind words. I try very hard on all of them, but it's pretty much impossible to please everyone. I'm glad this one seems to have gone over well.

Thank you again.

-slavechylde

I know it is sooooo hard to try and please everyone. I learnt that lesson from my last tease. I tried so hard to accommodate for everyone but it turned out to be my worst tease yet. And i still didnt put in all the fantasies everyone had. :-(

EDIT : --------- :mbounce: 100th POST!!!!!!!!! :yay:
The Mistress From Oz
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

And i still didnt put in all the fantasies everyone had. :-(
You can't make it perfect for everybody. It's the same like music. You can make music for the masses but the good music is the music which is special and individual. Although i liked your tease. I really liked it :lol:

Btw: Congratulations :cake:

I didn't read your tease slavechild. It's called the induction, can we expect other parts or is it a stand alone tease?
Try or die
johnno240
Explorer
Explorer

Post by johnno240 »

I liked it too, great fun. Except that icy hot hurts like hell! :\'-(
slavechylde
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavechylde »

dark: Yes, there will be follow on teases within the Retribution Alley universe...but, they should be standalone more or less. I am very busy with work right now, so I'm not exactly sure when the next one will be out.

john: Thanks for the kind words. I am glad you "enjoyed" it. :-)