strokin' and hopin'

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
doink
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

strokin' and hopin'

Post by doink »

FABULOUS teaser. And the text is the best on this site yet. Thanks.
scubawlf
Explorer
Explorer

Post by scubawlf »

Wow, doink, thanks! I was thinking this one had a softer focus and tended to ramble a bit, so I'm glad that you liked it.

I was getting a bit concerned that there was no feedback, wasn't sure if I'd made an error or something, so thanks again for the feedback, especially that it's positive.

If anyone else has some feedback, either positive or (preferably constructive) negative, please go ahead and put it out there.
maymay
Explorer
Explorer

Post by maymay »

I have to agree...the text on this tease is among the best I've ever read for a web tease. Then again, it's exactly my favorite style, so I'm biased. WELL DONE!
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

Unfortunately i havnt read through the tease as of yet :\'-(

But because of all the positive reviews i think i will have to skim over it later. Keep up the positive reinforcement guys!!! It may seem meaningless to you, but take it from me, it really brightens up your day when you hear how your tease was enjoyed by others.... :-D
The Mistress From Oz
scubawlf
Explorer
Explorer

Post by scubawlf »

maymay, thanks, I really appreciate your comments. After seeing so many great teases at OD.com, and then seeing things take a quantum leap here, I wanted to put out something of decent quality as a way to honor all those who took the plunge way before I ever did.

Mz_Teneale, er, uh.. damn, now I'm stammering! :blush: I'd be grateful for any feedback from you!
drakekyrros
Explorer
Explorer

Post by drakekyrros »

that woman is amazing. Do you have more pictures of her?
havemercy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by havemercy »

I agree with the best, enjoyed this a lot for some reason. Had good text and good pics which is the most 2 important things in a tease.

Please tell you are making a second one to continue from the first.
scubawlf
Explorer
Explorer

Post by scubawlf »

Hey, drakekyrros, yeah, she kinda rocked my world, too. Here's the link where I found her: http://www5.kinghost.com/fetish/feet/17novemberodox.htm, which is on the site: http://www.stocking-tease.com/

I found the site thanks to the 11-16-06 forum post from rimboythreeinch, so I owe some thanks to him as well.

If you find any more pics of this particular model, please point 'em out!
Tricks`
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Tricks` »

I absolutely loved the tease!!!! I can't wait to make teasable do it. I'm gonna enjoy it so much :lol: Can't wait for the next one!
scubawlf
Explorer
Explorer

Post by scubawlf »

havemercy, thanks, glad you enjoyed it! I've looked around a bit for more of this model, but haven't found her yet. If I can find some more pictures of her, I'll try to make a tease that continues from this one.

Tricks', love your feedback! :-D Please let us know how things turn out for teasable. I do hope you're not too hard on him!