www.realtouch.com

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
zooft
Explorer
Explorer

www.realtouch.com

Post by zooft »

Seems like the fleshlight manufacturer has gotten a bit of a competition from some other manufacturer. One of them is realtouch.com, offering syncronized motion in a hands-free masturbation device while watching video. Definitley potential for tease&denial, humiliation and so on. Another device is the rubbot.com that also is a hands free vibrator for men that is said to actually make men cum.

While women have had lots of sextoys avavible, now men are apparently getting their own advanced products...
Foxhawke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: www.realtouch.com

Post by Foxhawke »

hmm that realtouch thing looks really interesting. :w00t:
aldorax
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by aldorax »

Interesting - would be a lot more attractive to me if it wasn't linked to the VOD service. IE, would be great to have a g/f have control of the action instead of the movie. Mabe that'll be Version 2. :)

Right now I see it as a nifty sex toy being sold akin to the razor-and-blade business model. Still looks promising, though.
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

Looks like a lot of fun but pricey. Although from watching the maintainance vid, it looks like you can get hold of one pretty easy just by waiting by a neighbours open window.

Does anyone else think those conveyor belts look a bit painful? imagine it messed up and went into overdrive :-|

Still, if I had the money I would but one no question
Incubo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Incubo »

I'm with aldorax. It looks interesting and fun, but I'd feel better about it if it wasn't for a VOD service.
I'm curious how or if it evens works with out using their videos. I see they neglected to mention anything about that. :-/
Timshel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Timshel »

I don't know that contraption worries me. Not lookin to get a defective one...
Evals
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Evals »

According to a small little note in the FAQ, it says that it's *only* compatible with the videos you purchase from them specially designed for the machine. Also seeing the machine gets plugged into a controller box which gets plugged into both the wall and computer, can you say little chance of backwards engineering? :p You'd be locked into using their service. :\
Evals
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

Im guessing it wont be long beofre someone hacks it in some way so you can use it for whatever you want. flashteases+realtouch would be amazing
Foxhawke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Foxhawke »

It sounds like they've made it so the device behaves in sync with the movies, so unless you wanted to do that coding bit yourself it'd be useless without their videos.

Of course, if they released some open coding api for it and we could get teases to work with it, I agree, it would be simply amazing and I would buy one in a heartbeat!
gpb9393
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by gpb9393 »

note: the text says it is not yet Mac compatible, for us Apple users out here. gb