confession

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
teasemeplease
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

confession

Post by teasemeplease »

I have a confession to make to all of you. :-(

In the Prove It tease when the beautiful goddess tells you to tie up your balls and cock and stroke to the edge and hold it for a minute I just couldn't do it. I've been denied for a couple of days and just blew. I am very sorry, but it was the worst feeling I've ever felt cause I tied my cock and balls so tight I was wincing in pain. Therefor I had a ruined orgasm but I guess thats my punishment. Sorry again, but I had to man up to my accident
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

I undertand you, i also had this problem several times :blush: And i agree it's no pleasure to cum when you don't want. Especially with bound balls :lol:

Oh and :hi: on board.
Try or die
cbtslavemale
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cbtslavemale »

Gotta agree cumming with balls tied up tight isnt the greatest pleasure...but, reverse phsycology as i like cbt my Mistress makes me cum with them seperated by at least 2 inchs from my apendage, becasue she knows she can make me cum and cum again as it never, all cums out at once!! Humiliation and torture all 'wrapped' up into one :blush:
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Re: confession

Post by Mz_Teneale »

teasemeplease wrote:I have a confession to make to all of you. :-(

In the Prove It tease when the beautiful goddess tells you to tie up your balls and cock and stroke to the edge and hold it for a minute I just couldn't do it. I've been denied for a couple of days and just blew. I am very sorry, but it was the worst feeling I've ever felt cause I tied my cock and balls so tight I was wincing in pain. Therefor I had a ruined orgasm but I guess thats my punishment. Sorry again, but I had to man up to my accident

Naughty, naughty, naughty :rant: :lol:

I love reading the confessions, they always give me a giggle for some reason :whistle:
The Mistress From Oz
oktavian
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by oktavian »

Have tried to do your tease Mz_Teneale but your just to good for me also.
Couldnt go through your tease without cummin´ :-/
Its just to hard in more than one way.
Working on it though.

Keep up the good work

Regards
havemercy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by havemercy »

I also came during your blue ballin' tease. Around 3/4 through it, I think I had to edge 3 times or something and accidently went over. But I let go of myself and ruined it. I always do that when I accidently cum.