Ruined Orgasm?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
jason
Explorer
Explorer

Ruined Orgasm?

Post by jason »

I've seen this mentioned a few times, how does this work? And is it similar in effect to prostate milking?
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

heya,

A frustrating orgasm is not the same as prostate milking. You can learn more about prostate milking in the links page, there is a link to a wikipedia article i think.

With prostate milking, the male gets no pleasure whatsoever, although cum escapes from the balls in a slow stream. I suppose it is frustrating for the male in a way as they feel emptied without feeling anything.

A frustrating orgasm however is worse i would imagine. What you do is just when you first reach orgasm, at that exact moment in time stop stroking altogether. Cum will escape in a stream instead of powerful bursts and the pleasure from the orgasm will be greatly reduced, very frustrating, almost painful (so john says). The cock also remains hard after the frustrating orgasm so you can get right back into teasing. Of course there are other ways to have a frustrating orgasm, you can see what they are at taylors teases, her page is linked in the link page.

Its really fun :lol:
The Mistress From Oz
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

For me it's not almost painfull it is painfull and a very strange feeling. But to do it alone is very diffiult. You must have a lot of selfdiscipline. For me it was alway impossible until a tease here helped my to made a new experience.

Try it out i bet you can't keep your hands away when you cum :lol:
Try or die
roysan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by roysan »

If you get the right moment, - IMHO very short before you cum - and then stop and take your hands away, it is very unsatisfying and you will produce ony a smalll amount of sperm. try it :sneaky:
Just keep going