Coyote estim settings

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Hypno99
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Coyote estim settings

Post by Hypno99 »

Hey and good morning all you lovely.

I am getting a coyote estime device soon and was starting to already ready myself into the set up options for the many estim teases , like estim bondage.

However as non native speaker the wording of the calibration setting pages confused me quite a bit.

What exactly is needed to do in the set up stages with the xtoys app/ computer volume ?

Is with putting things to 100% / 30% etc the overall computer volumen implied or the max capacity that you will allow coyote to reach in xtoys settings ?

Any used xtoys / coyote for this type of teases and can give me a run down ?
PossibleSpirit5998
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Coyote estim settings

Post by PossibleSpirit5998 »

I hardly ever go more than 30 or maybe 50% of Max power on Coyote. it's just too strong otherwise.
what it often refers in the calibration phase they play the sound at the 100% mark and you can use that as your highest setting that is comfortable in the estim(or painful but endurable depending on the situation). then after you can get lower calibration v
signals, these you can usually be adjusted on the game side to be pleasant.

most of the time you just have the computer volume on Max (and turn all other apps silent or better extra dummy channel for the tease, you really don't want to feel a Windows pop up ;> )

some trases increase the volume in the playthrough to counter insensitivity. so the signal they send is not the max, but you calibrate as it were max. then they can slowly increase volume. but your computer volume would be set to max. (technically speaking it doesn't matter that much where your computer volume is, as long as you keep it constant. but I suppose there might be more range if it's on max?)

start with low setting on Coyote to begin with to try around .e.g. 20 to 30 let's see you feel but not hurt.

if you have a specific tease you want to use as example to explain let us know.
Hypno99
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Hypno99 »

Thank you for the wonderful explanation <3

I was planning in trying e stim bondage and the elevator one as they are often spoken with lots of praise to them. Maybe also the Estim hack one :D
PossibleSpirit5998
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PossibleSpirit5998 »

okay so in the estim bondage, you get two signals.
first the max that the tease can put out.
if you use xtoys app. this will most likely correspond to 100% computer volume. there are some devices that take the signal analog, with these you might have to reduce the upper limit for the Device to recognize it.
you see the lovely signal curves/line in xtoys. if they don't move down from Max when you lower the PC volume, lower it until you see a change. (pretty sure going to be 100 volume)

so for you the second signal is the relevant one, where you put your teasing strength in the Device, to somewhere comfortable, maybe even strong but not painful.

(with using x toys app you can just use that to do the below directly, without a tease)
if you want you can also use the 100% volume to figure out your maximum value that you don't want to go over on Coyote. just slowly increase the strength in xtoys when the 100 signal plays until it gets too much for you. then you can remember that as your safety limit.
for me that is sometimes between 50 and 100 depending on the setup.
in general it often is better if you can manage on the lower power settings, Rather than push and desensitize yourself too fast (until you take a break)
with that safety limit in mind you can judge better if the tease volume is too low (starts too low) in a webtease, and would make you set the Device strength too high. "something could be off there and you might want to be careful that the signal doesnt gets too strong, especially in bondage"
Hypno99
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Hypno99 »

Love you mate. This really helps me a lot. But seems I should maybe start with a easier tease first and get a hang of things