AI Image Generator - Prompt Discussion

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
SpeshDetective
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

AI Image Generator - Prompt Discussion

Post by SpeshDetective »

Hello everyone,

I recently came across this AI image generator, and I have found it very reliable in terms of creating photo realistic quality pictures of people, though it struggles to generate realistic nudity, I have been able to generate nudity, it just looks pretty rough.

So I thought I would open it up to the community, to discuss what prompts can be used and what settings people like in order to create characters for web teases.

Just from playing around with it so far, my typical settings look like this, even though I'm not sure what any of them actually do:
Prior Guidance Scale: 6-14 (this seems to scale up how hard the AI follows my prompt, though going too high makes things a bit abstract)
Prior Inference Steps: 10-26 (the lower this is the more variety I seem to get between images)
Decoder Inference Steps: 10-12

Typical prompts I type in at the moment to push the AI in the direction I want it to go in:
point-of-view from above (I find giving it an idea of where you want the camera to be dials it in on other prompts)
full-body (this generally gets me a more zoomed out photo focusing less on just the face)
Succubus (this doesn't always give the character horns, but the AI definitely shifts the general vibe of the image when this prompt is used, and you can put "horns" into the negative prompt to make sure you don't get horns if you don't want them)
in an armchair / on a bed / on the beach / on the dancefloor / at a bar (Giving the AI a location of any kind seems to help it stay away from producing abstract art images instead of an image of a person)
freckles/glitter (Forcing the AI to generate detailed features like freckles or glitter typically means the entire image with look more crisp and less fuzzy)
Cartoon & Animated (I put these in the negative prompts as sometimes the AI will go down a rabbit hole of creating cartoon images or abstract concepts instead of people)
dress/sweater/crop top/bikini (Giving the AI direction in the clothes worn is very effective at making sure you get a full body image and not some AI mess)

Post any prompts you figure out that generate some nice images!
https://huggingface.co/spaces/multimoda ... le-cascade
tsyogini
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: AI Image Generator - Prompt Discussion

Post by tsyogini »

Thanks for the tip! It indeed has limitations but it's nice to have something to play around with nsfw topics without needing a subscription. It indeed takes a lot of working around the limitations, but as a dance teacher once said to me: Limitations invite far more creativity then boundless freedom. Two samples of playing around with the prompt bbw angry dominatrix and the prompt naked in hell.
Attachments
Screenshot_20240422-164734_Chrome~2.jpg
Screenshot_20240422-164734_Chrome~2.jpg (72.2 KiB) Viewed 632 times
Screenshot_20240422-165651_Chrome~2.jpg
Screenshot_20240422-165651_Chrome~2.jpg (94.23 KiB) Viewed 632 times