[RELEASE][FEEDBACK] The Denial Academy 2

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
TeasePlease
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

[RELEASE][FEEDBACK] The Denial Academy 2

Post by TeasePlease »

The Denial Academy 2
Link: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=70135

In this school, smart students cum and dumb losers are denied. Pass your tests or else you might be orgasm-free all school year.

Mechanics:
Girls will give you 5 different tests that are averaged together for your final score, which decides if you may cum or not.

Nothing less than perfection is acceptable so expect a punishment after each test if you don't get a perfect 100%.

Has 2 modes:
1. Normal (30 minutes)
2. Short (15 minutes)

This is not a sequel to the 1st game. It's separate and more like a remake.

Please share any bugs or feedback!
Last edited by TeasePlease on Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feel free to View my Teases or Patreon for extra content and features

My username has changed. I'm no longer using Revuin
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Re: [RELEASE][FEEDBACK] The Denial Academy 2

Post by PlayfulGuy »

I went through the first bit of the tease just reading to get a feel for it, not actually playing it, and I quite like it so far and want to give it a proper play test. You've picked good material and used it well, and I'll post more feedback if I have any after a good play test.
[Edit added after play testing. This tease is fantastic! It's pretty much a perfect fit for me, and It got 5 stars. I enjoyed the whole thing, and was aching to cum by the end. Great work!]

In the meantime, I have some thoughts on the Patreon subscription to get "extras". I have actually supported some members here by sending donations to get passwords and such, and I do have a couple Patreon subscriptions for YouTube reactors, so I'm not opposed to this, in fact I'm happy to support people who create great content. So all of this is just my opinion and food for thought, because I'm sure there are others who feel the same way.

In this case I would much rather see a one time payment option to get the rewards for the specific tease, rather than a monthly subscription. For a tease that's fun enough to play again I would happily pay $10 to unlock extra bonus features and support the author. Most of us can only afford so many monthly subscriptions, and probably already have as many as we can handle.

I'll also never buy a monthly subscription that only gets my name mentioned in credits (that doesn't matter to me), so that means your lowest tier would be out for me. The second tier would suit me just fine, but so far you're only posting one or two teases a year, so that's probably a no go for me too. I'd want to know I'll be getting a little more for my money.

Hope that helps, and if you get the one-time payment option going, count me in.

PG
curved
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by curved »

Great tease content, it's just that the hentai theme doesn't do it for me. That's a similar complaint I have with other really good teases. I'd be more than happy to edit these teases with different images if I knew how but I appreciate you're looking to get paid for what you do and I'm not into stealing people's income.
Lilith Mew
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Lilith Mew »

I really loved it. A big improvement compared to the first one. I also managed to actually win this time, which I never did in the first one. I did encounter a bug though:
Spoiler: show
After completing it and agreeing to deny to see their pussies, subsequent playthroughs now say that I require a score of -10%, which makes it impossible to lose as your score seems to be minimum 0
TeasePlease
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TeasePlease »

Appreciate everyone's thoughts!
PlayfulGuy wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:45 pm I went through the first bit of the tease just reading to get a feel for it, not actually playing it, and I quite like it so far and want to give it a proper play test...

PG
Glad you liked it! For Patreon,I had a lot of the same thoughts and was spending bunch of time trying to figure out the "perfect business model" that gives everyone the right amount of value for their dollars. This ended up delaying the release of this tease by months and months so I just decided to release it as is without changes to the current model. I'll look into making those changes sometime before the next tease.
curved wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:01 pm Great tease content, it's just that the hentai theme doesn't do it for me. That's a similar complaint I have with other really good teases. I'd be more than...
Thank you. I know 2D stuff is not for everyone but I appreciate you playing through it still.
Lilith Mew wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:39 am I really loved it. A big improvement compared to the first one. I also managed to actually win this time, which I never did in the first one. I did encounter a bug...0[/spoiler]
Fixed! Gosh, I don't know how I missed that bug. Thanks for bringing it up

Footlord2000
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Footlord2000 »

Great tease! I really enjoyed it. Found a similar bug to Lilith though -
after agreeing to deny, I'm told that instead of needing a score of 10% I only need a score of 5%, which seems unintentional? Esp because my last required score was not 10%.
TeasePlease
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TeasePlease »

Footlord2000 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:30 pm Great tease! I really enjoyed it. Found a similar bug to Lilith though -
after agreeing to deny, I'm told that instead of needing a score of 10% I only need a score of 5%, which seems unintentional? Esp because my last required score was not 10%.
Thanks for letting me know. I made a fix earlier to prevent it from happening. I added another a reset button just now that can be used to reset the score