Randomized video player

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Ginryuu
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Randomized video player

Post by Ginryuu »

Yes, another one :-)
Hi. I've been developing this player for the last couple of months in my free time while learning JS. It's pure html+js+css so theoretically should work anywhere. But it's basically my hello world app that got out of control at some point. And I couldn't test it all yet. So it likely has lots of bugs and compatibility issues. I'll probably try to fix them over time if I have enough time, motivation and knowledge (no promises).

Instruction:
- start Player.html.
- input video files. You'll have to do it every time (it's html so i believe there is no acceptable workaround). Select start and end time (you can click on the input box of active clip to set current playtime there).
- select program. This options affect initial parts settings. You can change them later. For now only rlgl option does something different (enables highlights). I'll probably change that in later versions.
- to set clips in poppers section you'll have to place them in /poppers folder before selecting them. You only have to do that once. Should probably use short clips (haven't tested it yet, might break something).
- set part settings and select clips for each part.
- set sequences for each part. For now overlay sequences require at least 4 clips in corresponding pool to work properly (they should not break the app, i hope, but may cause some bugs). I'll try to fix this later. Meanwhile you can add the same video multiple times.
- press start

In next versions I plan to add:
- some additional settings for rlgl
- second half of sequences editor
- xtoys webhook support (I tried some basic functionality but it needs more testing and custom script on xtoys. probably will take a while)
- sequence editor preview (maybe)
- interactive mode. I have some basic clicker-like game in mind. could be fun with xtoys

For now let's call it v0.8. It should (mostly) be working except for some extra functions and some combinations of custom sequence settings. I'd like to know your opinion: will it be useful? Should I finish it or there are already some better apps available?

https://mega.nz/folder/1EAAFbBL#yjbhI7VcNjlFKq3ZcjQ_1Q
juliasilva
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Randomized video player

Post by juliasilva »

Was it really necessary to have over 160k characters just in the JS file? hahaha, it makes so much harder to understand where each part is hahaha, and the functionality does not seem so complicated for such long and extensive code, I am planning to beyond testing your app, see if I can better understand its code, one idea of mine is that it would be cool if you could somehow have a save current settings button, that saves into a local file, the current config, since I have been losing so much time reconfiguring the sequences every time hahaha
Ginryuu
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Ginryuu »

I had the code separated into some more js files but then decided to combine them back. The idea is to stick it all into html later.
It saves SOME of your settings in local storage when you press start button )
I'll try adding saves for other settings soon.
juliasilva
Explorer
Explorer

Post by juliasilva »

I sent to you in private a long guide/documentation of sorts that should help you not to get lost in this massive file, Tell me later if actually was of any help!
Ginryuu
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Ginryuu »

Updated the player.
Most settings should now save between sessions.
Highlights (rlgl) are now separate settings for each part. You can also change colors.
Fixed some bugs.