Celeb Stories/JOIPs

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Solitary2929
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Celeb Stories/JOIPs

Post by Solitary2929 »

Hi all,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I am posting this to see if anyone can help or recommend somewhere for me to post my work. I have been writing JOIP's (jerk off instructions with pictures) for about a year and a half now. I primarily post on r/JOIP but the subreddit is very dead and engagement/feedback of my work is incredibly low.

People DO read my stories as the imgchest account I use has many hundreds of thousands of views but despite this most of my posts get maybe 1-2 comments and a few upvotes. I am sorry if this thread is not the right place for this but I really am looking for a new home/community for my work so that I have motivation to keep writing other than just for myself.

An example of my work is below.

First of my Celebrity JOIP Series, with each story containing 2-3 different paths which have the celeb acting in a unique way or having different circumstances occur.

Ellie Goulding: https://imgchest.com/p/agyvdvaqjy8

Have written another 5 celebs and had plans to write many more but given the time invested to receive literally 1 comment, I just got a bit demotivated. Hoping I may find some traction here.

Thanks in advance.
derrickx757
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Celeb Stories/JOIPs

Post by derrickx757 »

Check this site out!
https://www.joip.me/stories
rebekeplex
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Celeb Stories/JOIPs

Post by rebekeplex »

Hello,

you can consider making your content in a webtease form here on milovana, but the site doesnt have a direct verbal feedback feature. You can encourage those who interact with your tease to send you a feedback, but I am not sure how many people would do that. Alternatively, you can create a feedback thread, however, most of the people interacting with webteases dont have an account.