[Release] [Feedback] Deal or No Deal - Cum or No Cum

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
bbb11__
Explorer
Explorer

[Release] [Feedback] Deal or No Deal - Cum or No Cum

Post by bbb11__ »

Didn't turn out exactly how I wanted it, but I still think it's a fun idea.
Always like ideas on how to improve it and feedback as usual.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=66653
HJstar87
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [Release] [Feedback] Deal or No Deal - Cum or No Cum

Post by HJstar87 »

Hay BBB,

Just like you fun Monopoly game i Like the way you worked out this one :)

Secretly hoping for a Gay Version of Both games in the future :whistle:
Criis
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Slave

Post by Criis »

The idea seems quite good and interesting but there are a few things that i would like to point out, first, when there are few items the display of possible rewards goes from looking like this: 1 —— 10 —— 12, to look like this: 1,10,10, i don't know if this is intended or not, but i find it quite strange to change the display, is nothing major but in my case when it goes to be separated by comas it makes it a bit hard for me to read, another minor thing is that when there are only 11 boxes remaining, while waiting for the offer you get a double crono, the lower one is the one that gives you the offer when is complete, but the upper one, which is longer, just don't do anything, i suppose that maybe the idea was that the short one was for the image to change and the long one was the time you had to wait to be given the offer, again this two things are just minor stuff, but at the end i find something that got me confused for a while,
Spoiler: show
in the end there are only 3 boxes remaining, but the text says the following:
There are two unopened cases. One on the board, and your own case.
One case contains 12
The other contains ruin
Let’s find out which is in your case then
But in reality there are 3 unopened boxes, the two that are told there are the two you did not pick, for example, in my case on that game, the boxes that were left were 1 - 12 - ruin, so at that point i already knew that my box was the one with 1, i think that this removes the expectation, because if you remember what were remaining on the 3 boxes you know earlier what did you get
bbb11__
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bbb11__ »

You’re correct on the timers, they are there for image updating. But I did them backwards, that was a later change and tried to take the easy way and messed it up 😅

The Final case situation should be fixed. It was going to that page with 3 cases left instead of 2.

I’ll have to take a look at the comma formatting still.

Really appreciate the feedback!!!
nsxoxy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by nsxoxy »

I definitely like this format. I prefer less mild material, but obviously, preferences will differ. Either way, more photos would be nice because they're apparently random and repeated often for me.
The photos matching the cases may not be random, just the ones in between choices?
I'm very curious what this would be like if values of the cases weren't skewed toward multiple days of denial so much more so than edging, but I'm not sure if recalibrating would be an improvement. I'm also not sure that anyone couldn't just play the game by pretending days are hours instead, for example.

Tried two quick runs as an experiment, because I was curious.
I was glad to see there were different endings associated with different cases, although I admit that if there were more edge focused endings, that would probably make what happens during the ends more varied. The edge x2 ending was only one picture, but I can understand why. The tease during the ruin ending was enjoyable.
One minor bug I noticed:
For the edge x2 ending, it asks if you want to play again, choosing yes shows you the image you see at the start when you pick a case, with the metronome sound playing and nothing happens.
bbb11__
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bbb11__ »

The pics are mild because I was going for a true “tease” feel bordering on censored since the chance of being denied is so great.

Pics are not random for cases, there is a specific girl for each case. During the offers, the pics are random. I do agree there needs to be a larger gallery there for more variety.

I’ll have to rework some math to replace some days of denial for edges. Not difficult just time consuming.
My other idea was the same as Wheel of Misfortune (which is an amazing tease if you haven’t played it!). The cases would be dollar amounts and you could redeem them for edges or orgasms. But I ran out of steam and felt like Wheel of Misfortune does that better.

I do appreciate all the feedback though!!!
SubbySlut
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by SubbySlut »

Isn't there a chance to swap your box at the end when it's down to two - in the original, I mean?
dquary
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dquary »

Huge fan of the tease and concept been dabbling with it but have yet to play it properly cause the stake of that much denial are too much for me. Would it possible to get an option or alternate version where we wager how many ruins you have to do? I suggested a variation for a gamble over in time to duel. If you do this I will give the game a proper play through. :lol: Also even if you ruin you should be able to see what was in your box.
dquary wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:53 pm Gonna post one more random and ask whoever takes it to have the same punishment. Possible high stakes :lol: Loser plays a modified version of Deal or No Deal - Cum or No Cum Tease https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=66653 Instead of days of denial your playing for how many of your next orgasms are ruined. Getting a ruined ending means just the one, while 1 day of denial means 2 before being allowed to next fully cum. But also gonna give the possibility to cum slightly better odds by saying all edge endings allow you to cum if that’s in your final box. So a 5/26 chance to cum if you hold out to the end. And loser has to report back the full story of the game what deal they either took or turned down and what they ended up with. So who has the balls for this game of chance ;-)
Number 1 player in it’s time to duel since August 2023! :thumbsup: :dumbells:
And 2023 MVP 8-)
6 time It's time to duel monthly MVP :cool: :strongbench:
March 2023 MVP
October 2022 MVP
July 2022 MVP
dquary
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dquary »

Also think there should be some commentary when you refuse a deal, on a scale to you can do better to oh that’s a big risk :-D
And 2023 MVP 8-)
March 2023 MVP
October 2022 MVP
July 2022 MVP
dquary
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dquary »

So I’m throwing out a lot of ideas but just want to say how much I love messing around with the tease even if I haven’t properly played yet. It’s really great. But another idea, it would be great if the game logged all your past deals you turned down so you could be like damn should have taken a deal a while ago or glad I didn’t settle earlier.
And 2023 MVP 8-)
March 2023 MVP
October 2022 MVP