Gaming rules, tasks, and challenges

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
spymaster23
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Gaming rules, tasks, and challenges

Post by spymaster23 »

i'd like to start up a thread here where people can say what game they are gonna play, and can then list what they can and can't do, if they wanna use toys they can list the toys they have and the kinks/limits they have. for example

Among Us
Accepting rules/tasks/challenges that use stroking, edging, anal, body writing
Limits are photos, scat
Toys are Dildo, Vibrators

and then someone may come in and give anywhere between 1-3 rules/tasks/challenges, unless the poster requests more/less
Greetings peeps! i have started up a new forum based around video game rules and challenges!
viewtopic.php?p=361718#p361718
spymaster23
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Gaming rules, tasks, and challenges

Post by spymaster23 »

I will go ahead and kick this off since no one else has just yet lol

"Papers Please"
Accepting rules/challenges (1 per person) using strokes, edges, and cock slaps either as part of a rule or challenge as a reward/punishment
Greetings peeps! i have started up a new forum based around video game rules and challenges!
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by korashar »

Cool topic.
spymaster23 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:01 am I will go ahead and kick this off since no one else has just yet lol

"Papers Please"
Accepting rules/challenges (1 per person) using strokes, edges, and cock slaps either as part of a rule or challenge as a reward/punishment
I don't know much about this game. So, since I'm not sure if gives you indicators that you missed a clue, I'll give you one rule and one challenge:

Rule: Whenever you miss a clue, slap your cock 3 times hard.
Challenge: You have to make at least 14 people per day. If you fail, multiply the number of people for 5 and do that amount of cock slaps. If you make it, you can edge 7 times for favorite pictures.

---

I'll start with: Overwatch
I accept: anything related to edges, ballbusting, ruin or cei. I'll do after a session of gaming and not in between matches. my Do's, Dont's and toys are on my signature.
HMCP Rules: Click Here

It's time to duel
Wins: 21
Losses: 22

Dos and Don'ts & toys
Spoiler: show

Toys:
Ball gag and handcuffs (harness like this picture), chastity cage, fleshlight, nipple clamps linked by chain with cock ring, rope, shoelaces, wooden spoon, clothespins, belts, rubber bands, slippers (for spanking)
DO/DON'Ts:
DO :yes: :CEI, JOI, CBT, Cumplay, nipple play/torture, chastity, edging, ruin, spanking, surface pain, bondage, private humiliation, cockhero, webteases, PMVs, compilations, almost any categories, including trans, femboy, gay, hentai, soft or hardcore.
DON'T :no: : Won't do anal, public, pictures, proof, save/freeze loads. Won't do or watch pee, scat, blood, gore, vomit, pregnant, granny.
spymaster23
Explorer
Explorer

Post by spymaster23 »

korashar wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:14 pm Cool topic.
spymaster23 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:01 am I will go ahead and kick this off since no one else has just yet lol

"Papers Please"
I don't know much about this game. So, since I'm not sure if gives you indicators that you missed a clue, I'll give you one rule and one challenge:

Rule: Whenever you miss a clue, slap your cock 3 times hard.
Challenge: You have to make at least 14 people per day. If you fail, multiply the number of people for 5 and do that amount of cock slaps. If you make it, you can edge 7 times for favorite pictures.
when i miss somethin and let someone in or refuse them becuase i missed a clue it gives me a warning, i get 3 warnings before i start getting penalized. and on the second part for the challenge, i will do my best but i'm not sure it's possible to get that many people per day
spymaster23
Explorer
Explorer

Post by spymaster23 »

[/quote]
I'll start with: Overwatch
I accept: anything related to edges, ballbusting, ruin or cei. I'll do after a session of gaming and not in between matches. my Do's, Dont's and toys are on my signature.
[/quote]

Rule 1: Every kill is an edge, and every 5 kill ult is 10

Challenge: get at least 3 perfect ults
Reward if challenge is completed: Edge 30 times and Ruin
Punishment if failed: bust those balls twice for every edge caused by your ults, and then edge another 20 times. no release today
You may attempt this challenge once per day if you choose to do so
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by korashar »

spymaster23 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:44 pm when i miss somethin and let someone in or refuse them becuase i missed a clue it gives me a warning, i get 3 warnings before i start getting penalized. and on the second part for the challenge, i will do my best but i'm not sure it's possible to get that many people per day
I just saw a steam post discussing the average of 15 people daily and thought 14 would be an okay number. But it seems those were just tryharders saying their highest number. I truly had no idea :-D . Make it 10 people instead.

Do that:
1 warning = 2 cock slaps
After the first 3 = 10 cumulative cock slaps (each new warning add +10)
HMCP Rules: Click Here

It's time to duel
Wins: 21
Losses: 22

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
Ball gag and handcuffs (harness like this picture), chastity cage, fleshlight, nipple clamps linked by chain with cock ring, rope, shoelaces, wooden spoon, clothespins, belts, rubber bands, slippers (for spanking)
DO/DON'Ts:
DO :yes: :CEI, JOI, CBT, Cumplay, nipple play/torture, chastity, edging, ruin, spanking, surface pain, bondage, private humiliation, cockhero, webteases, PMVs, compilations, almost any categories, including trans, femboy, gay, hentai, soft or hardcore.
DON'T :no: : Won't do anal, public, pictures, proof, save/freeze loads. Won't do or watch pee, scat, blood, gore, vomit, pregnant, granny.
spymaster23
Explorer
Explorer

Post by spymaster23 »

korashar wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:28 pm
spymaster23 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:44 pm when i miss somethin and let someone in or refuse them becuase i missed a clue it gives me a warning, i get 3 warnings before i start getting penalized. and on the second part for the challenge, i will do my best but i'm not sure it's possible to get that many people per day
I just saw a steam post discussing the average of 15 people daily and thought 14 would be an okay number. But it seems those were just tryharders saying their highest number. I truly had no idea :-D . Make it 10 people instead.

Do that:
1 warning = 2 cock slaps
yea, you're all good. i can understand not knowing what is and isn't normal when you are unfamiliar with the game being requested. also nice pfp. i should probably set one up too
spymaster23
Explorer
Explorer

Post by spymaster23 »

"Phasmophobia"
Accepting rules/challenges (2 each per person) using strokes, edges, and cock slaps either as part of a rule or challenge as a reward/punishment
spymaster23
Explorer
Explorer

Post by spymaster23 »

korashar wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:28 pm

Do that:
1 warning = 2 cock slaps
How did your ruleset go?