Leten brand toys?

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Leten brand toys?

Post by book_guy »

Just found out about automatic-stroker machines by a company named Leten. They seem like next-generation, so I wonder if anyone has any experience with them. I recall reading that a lot of previous auto-strokers (like the "autoblow") were perhaps enjoyed by a few people but mostly received negative reviews, for lack of general functionality -- the strokes didn't exactly work, the beads and sleeves weren't pleasant, or they were too small or too fast or not modifiable or whatever. However, I saw a Reddit video which makes it clear that Leten has manufactured something which overcomes some of the problems.

Here's the (for me, it's utterly cringe-worthy but very informative) NSFW video on Reddit which makes it look like it works. This is where I first encountered it and I just went, "Oh, well, that looks like the device is JUST RIGHT."
https://www.reddit.com/user/BasedSuccub ... ntrollers/

Here's their whole website.
https://www.leten.co/

Here's the subset of their website where a LOT of other masturbators are listed.
https://www.leten.co/collection/leten-masturbators/
Among all of those I honestly couldn't pick one that I want more than any others, without further information.

(Sorry if this is the wrong location. Looking for reviews of toys ... seems like "hardware" no?)
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Leten brand toys?

Post by markus »

book_guy wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:47 pm (like the "autoblow") were perhaps enjoyed by a few people but mostly received negative reviews, for lack of general functionality -- the strokes didn't exactly work, the beads and sleeves weren't pleasant, or they were too small or too fast or not modifiable or whatever.
What I have are a few thoughts but no answer to your initial question, ... I don't have any experience with those specific ones.
I do own a 'Alwup', got that cheap on Aliexpress, I didn't saw the reddit video (they suddenly want me to install a reddit-App -> suckers! ... maybe you can upload somewhere?), ... but judging from the images on the leten page it seems kinda similar (Alwup probably a bit more poor (plastic) in quality but maybe still comparable).
Just try a search on Aliexpress for such masturbators, you will recognize the similarity to the images on leten.
Those toy's are in my humble opinion a waste of money, they all look tempting, I know, but a sleeve + your hand will have much more effect than those toys could ever give you.
I also tried a more expensive one, the Lovense Max 2, better quality synthetic material, looks more valuable, weights more and still it would have been more fun burning the money I wasted on that one than buying it, that way I'd have at least a little beautiful fire and some warm feelings.
In general I'd say that problems of such toys:
1. Closed end (or too tiny opening at the end which you may have to open manually (Max2) -> Insertion sucks (well, actually it doesn't 'suck' which might be the problem) ... however you do it, air is in the way somehow, the only way around would be to go in the sleeve fully erect while it's out of the toy, good luck to insert it then afterwards.
2. Stroke length (Alwup, Max2 hasn't any), way too short, like 2 finger moving some skin up and down.
3. No real grip, to handle problem 2 you might try it with a lot of lube which leads to problem 3
4. A 'real' vakuum pump might solve some, be careful, if toy's advertise 'suction' chances are high that it's not what you might have in mind.

I am still interested in such toys, especially hands-free/bluetooth ones, I think my next try will be a 'The Handy', hopefully it makes the difference.
Maybe you wanna check that out, it's really quite popular (I hope not for nothing), but I can't tell for real unless I've tested it on my own.
Also you could check Aliexpress for such cheap ones to get a better idea of those toys without burning too much money.

These are my 2 cents, keep us updated if you buy/test such toys on your own, I'm curious to hear about it!

Best greetings,
Markus
wmounted
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Leten brand toys?

Post by wmounted »

It's nothing new or next-generation. Looks similar to Quickshot Launch or Kiiroo KEON.

If you are into diy, you can build a stroker like OSR2+ or SR6. They have multi axis movement and can be synced to videos.
Better than any commercially available stroker imo.