[RELEASE] Cock Hero - OverPlay 03 - POP FACILITY

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

SoftDriver
Explorer
Explorer

[RELEASE] Cock Hero - OverPlay 03 - POP FACILITY

Post by SoftDriver »

POP FACILITY has arrived!

THIRD instalment of the OverPlay series.

You find yourself at the POP FACILITY - no long round breaks in this one, just music, girls and stripping.

I really appreciate your love and comments, as always comment parts you enjoy / don't quite enjoy.

I'm going to do a poll soon on my next video for suggestions, but feel free to suggest below.

PREVIEW LINK BELOW:-
https://pmvhaven.com/video/Cock-Hero-Ov ... 444b528800

Streaming;
https://pmvhaven.com/video/COCK-HERO-OV ... f54bb0dd1d

Please Import to your own MEGA Drive first!
https://mega.nz/folder/J0RFUIzY#HRb7Fs7Z_qaPXAUx-jXsHQ

In MEGA link folder:
Overplay-03-Pop-Facility-Beatmeter-1080P.mp4
Overplay-03-Pop-Facility-Beatmeter-4K.mp4
Overplay-03-Pop-Facility-PMV-4K.mp4
Overplay-03-Pop-Facility-PMV-1080P.mp4
Overplay-03.funscript
POP-FACILITY-POSTER.png
Overplay-03-beats.mp3

Thanks to TiaBlaze for your support :love:

SoftDriver Out 8-)

MUSIC
Spoiler: show
POP / EDM / ROCK (VERY SMALL AMOUNT), ranging from 1980 to 2024
CONTENT
It is mainly focussed around dancing, swimsuits, tight clothing, lingerie and as always girls only

Are you sure you want to spoil it for yourself
Maybe you should just watch the video

Okay, there is CEI at the end, with your favourite girl from the last OverPlay Video
SoftDriver Out 8-)
Attachments
Copy of Softdriver presents2.png
Copy of Softdriver presents2.png (373.69 KiB) Viewed 15676 times
Creator of;
Cock Hero OverDrive 01
Cock Hero OverDrive 02
Cock Hero OverDrive 03 - Diskette Digital
Cock Hero OverDrive 04 - Zenith

OverPlay 01 - BONA
OverPlay 02 - Classy
famousindo
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: None of the above

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero - OverPlay 03 - POP FACILITY

Post by famousindo »

Nice!! thank you for creating this! Been a fan of your previous Overplay series!
Teralar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Teralar »

Another masterpiece. You really are the master of tease and anticipation. With every video you release, you mangage to create this thought of "oh, this time it is going to go nude faster" and "oh damn, i am sure this round is the one where they get naked". Just something about the content you use always makes me think the tease can not get any worse and then it does... every time...
content spoilers ahead, watch the video first!
I really like the dominant/mindcontrolly vibe the end of the video has, it creates a contrast to the softcore, "vanilla" content of the rest of the video that makes it way more effective than just the JOI clips on their own would be. I know the ending is not for everyone but not everything has to be and it is very easy to ignore, if you're not into that kind of stuff. If you would try to cater to every taste, you would end up reaching noone. The only criticism i have is that the cum round could be a bit faster and it could be clearer that this is indeed the end of the video. A visual countdown to go along with the spoken one for example. But this is literally the only tiny point i could find to criticise which really is saying a lot :lol:
So to make it short: Absolutely stunning video, i simply dont know how you create this much suspense every time... I wish i could forget all about your videos so i could enjoy them for the first time again. :love:
7empest
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by 7empest »

Magnificent production. Spoilers ahead
Overall liked the content chosen for the production. Highlight for me was the middle section, because swim suits are my kryptonite. Only thing that put me off a bit was the spoken parts in the last section. I felt that they interrupted the flow of the music etc. too much. But I really enjoyed it and will definitely replay it.
Cockherorer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cockherorer »

Hi!
I cannot download video on mega.
Can you add torrent :-)
Thank you :-D
Tia Blaze
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tia Blaze »

Congratulations for this new episode of the OverPlay series!
SoftDriver wrote: ↑Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:42 pm Thanks to TiaBlaze for your support :love:
It is a pleasure to chat and exchange ideas and points of view with you and to give you my support.
Even if I'm not of much help on many points. πŸ˜…
Thank you too for your work and your efforts. :love:
Previous creations:
Sexy YouTube (Nov. 11, 2022)
Sexy YouTube 4K60 Upscale (Jun. 30, 2023)
Rhythms of Desire (Jul. 8, 2023)
Rhythms of Desire - Championship & extended edition (Jan. 30, 2024)

If you wish to support me, donations are not required but appreciated:
Monero (XMR) address:
48ADVDxJtHhf75evTponBudLXkGay1VW4DYT6QN7QG2n8fP6QspdLW83QzcuvvsTZZWWTXUSMhCWeAx9MwDJEAZtGmqs9eL
froog
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by froog »

i loved it - definately preferred music and style to overplay 2, which was great also though.

i noticed the audio on this was perhaps lower quality, or just sounded a bit compressed compared to others, or is it my equipment?. not a big problem, but i did notice it.

(my favourite of yours is overdrive 4. ) keep doing these!
OhDeerItsAutumn
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by OhDeerItsAutumn »

Great video as always, I'll never complain about a new release from you. That said, probably not my favorite from you. The overplay format with the femdom girls isn't really my thing to begin with, the dirty talk just feels unnatural and forced to me in a way that isn't very arousing.

Some specific personal critique:
I feel like the reveals happen a bit too early in this one. My favorite part of your videos is the extreme tease and anticipation that makes me feel like I'm ready to burst as soon as the big reveal finally happens. Once the girls were naked only about halfway through, it felt like there really wasn't anything to look forward to anymore. Perhaps if you implemented more kinky or hardcore-adjacent stuff but idk. I also feel like the girls in this one weren't my favorite, I like curvy girls and nice butts and boobs, felt like this one had mostly thin b-cup girls.

Hope you don't take any of this to mean I didn't like it, because I did. Maybe a new overdrive eventually, or even a new series? :w00t: Either way I'll be here for your next production
sluttybanana
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sluttybanana »

Amazing! You are by far one of the best cock hero producers
Fashion Technique
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Fashion Technique »

Nice work!

Ending is not my thing, but softcore part is great! :love:
Creator of CH INTERMARIUM viewtopic.php?t=25680 (feedback highly appreciated)
Cockherorer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cockherorer »

Wow!
Great songs and girls :-D
What's the name of songs and girls? What firm?
I can not find :-(
Iridescence
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Iridescence »

is it just me.. or has anyone else noticed - i think the beach round - around 12-13 min mark .. the funscript is inactive for, comes back in the next round but doesn't work there for me, at first i thought it was maybe intentional but the CH version does have beats there

( i think thats where it was. I played through once a week ago and got halfway through, now time to make it all the way but may just have to switch to the CH version for that round)
SoftDriver
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SoftDriver »

famousindo wrote: ↑Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:29 pm Nice!! thank you for creating this! Been a fan of your previous Overplay series!
Thank you very much :love:
Teralar wrote: ↑Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:55 am Another masterpiece. You really are the master of tease and anticipation. With every video you release, you mangage to create this thought of "oh, this time it is going to go nude faster" and "oh damn, i am sure this round is the one where they get naked". Just something about the content you use always makes me think the tease can not get any worse and then it does... every time...
content spoilers ahead, watch the video first!
I really like the dominant/mindcontrolly vibe the end of the video has, it creates a contrast to the softcore, "vanilla" content of the rest of the video that makes it way more effective than just the JOI clips on their own would be. I know the ending is not for everyone but not everything has to be and it is very easy to ignore, if you're not into that kind of stuff. If you would try to cater to every taste, you would end up reaching noone. The only criticism i have is that the cum round could be a bit faster and it could be clearer that this is indeed the end of the video. A visual countdown to go along with the spoken one for example. But this is literally the only tiny point i could find to criticise which really is saying a lot :lol:
So to make it short: Absolutely stunning video, i simply dont know how you create this much suspense every time... I wish i could forget all about your videos so i could enjoy them for the first time again. :love:
That's my aim to try and get that vibe at the end. I always work to improve so thanks for the feedback it is very much appreciated. :love:
7empest wrote: ↑Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:21 am Magnificent production. Spoilers ahead
Overall liked the content chosen for the production. Highlight for me was the middle section, because swim suits are my kryptonite. Only thing that put me off a bit was the spoken parts in the last section. I felt that they interrupted the flow of the music etc. too much. But I really enjoyed it and will definitely replay it.
As you know swimsuits are also mine (bit obvious) but glad you liked it. I tried my best to make the spoken parts as smooth as possible.

Cockherorer wrote: ↑Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:09 pm Hi!
I cannot download video on mega.
Can you add torrent :-)
Thank you :-D

Sorry, I'm not able to do that, hopefully someone can do that for you.
Tia Blaze wrote: ↑Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:12 pm Congratulations for this new episode of the OverPlay series!
SoftDriver wrote: ↑Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:42 pm Thanks to TiaBlaze for your support :love:
It is a pleasure to chat and exchange ideas and points of view with you and to give you my support.
Even if I'm not of much help on many points. πŸ˜…
Thank you too for your work and your efforts. :love:
As always Tia thank you 8-)
froog wrote: ↑Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:13 pm i loved it - definately preferred music and style to overplay 2, which was great also though.

i noticed the audio on this was perhaps lower quality, or just sounded a bit compressed compared to others, or is it my equipment?. not a big problem, but i did notice it.

(my favourite of yours is overdrive 4. ) keep doing these!
I tried to normalise the audio as much as possible, maybe it is quieter?

OhDeerItsAutumn wrote: ↑Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:20 am Great video as always, I'll never complain about a new release from you. That said, probably not my favorite from you. The overplay format with the femdom girls isn't really my thing to begin with, the dirty talk just feels unnatural and forced to me in a way that isn't very arousing.

Some specific personal critique:
I feel like the reveals happen a bit too early in this one. My favorite part of your videos is the extreme tease and anticipation that makes me feel like I'm ready to burst as soon as the big reveal finally happens. Once the girls were naked only about halfway through, it felt like there really wasn't anything to look forward to anymore. Perhaps if you implemented more kinky or hardcore-adjacent stuff but idk. I also feel like the girls in this one weren't my favorite, I like curvy girls and nice butts and boobs, felt like this one had mostly thin b-cup girls.

Hope you don't take any of this to mean I didn't like it, because I did. Maybe a new overdrive eventually, or even a new series? :w00t: Either way I'll be here for your next production

I appreciate your comments, I wanted to try something new, which I've not done much of (instead of at the beginning or inbetween rounds). Thanks for your comments :love:
sluttybanana wrote: ↑Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:28 pm Amazing! You are by far one of the best cock hero producers

Thank you sooo much :whistle:

Fashion Technique wrote: ↑Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:13 pm Nice work!

Ending is not my thing, but softcore part is great! :love:

Not for everyone but thanks for the watch :innocent:

Cockherorer wrote: ↑Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:35 pm Wow!
Great songs and girls :-D
What's the name of songs and girls? What firm?
I can not find :-(

The songs are listed in the credits at the end of the video. If you have any specific models you need to know then please let me know, I don't tend to do a full list as it would take a while.

Iridescence wrote: ↑Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:58 pm is it just me.. or has anyone else noticed - i think the beach round - around 12-13 min mark .. the funscript is inactive for, comes back in the next round but doesn't work there for me, at first i thought it was maybe intentional but the CH version does have beats there

( i think thats where it was. I played through once a week ago and got halfway through, now time to make it all the way but may just have to switch to the CH version for that round)
I'll have a look at this when I can, I didn't realise there was a problem when I played it through
Creator of;
Cock Hero OverDrive 01
Cock Hero OverDrive 02
Cock Hero OverDrive 03 - Diskette Digital
Cock Hero OverDrive 04 - Zenith

OverPlay 01 - BONA
OverPlay 02 - Classy