[Release][Feedback] Anal Conditioning

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
lllsub
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

[Release][Feedback] Anal Conditioning

Post by lllsub »

Tease available here: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=69722

Similar to my previous tease, attempting to incorporate the following feedback, which was largely via PM (thanks for all the PMs folks!)
- Slightly longer than my previous tease
- Incorporate the story a bit more throughout the action
- Don't force the user into a position where they can't hit their prostate (I did this by simply abandoning prescribing a position).
- More photos of cis women, fewer of trans women
-> I have trouble with this one. I did it for this tease and I just overall feel a bit uneasy. I think there is maybe an undercurrent of transmisogyny at play here? I think any future teases will go back to using photos of transwomen SWers and crossdressers.

Seeking any further feedback.
nicki_blue
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Release][Feedback] Anal Conditioning

Post by nicki_blue »

Hi lllsub,

I liked your tease again and had a lot of fun. I would love to see more, maybe a series as you hint at I think in the tease. There might be a very minor error in the tease where a metronome stops early on one page, I have sent details in a PM as I didn't want to spoiler too much here.
lllsub wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:36 pm - More photos of cis women, fewer of trans women
-> I have trouble with this one. I did it for this tease and I just overall feel a bit uneasy. I think there is maybe an undercurrent of transmisogyny at play here? I think any future teases will go back to using photos of transwomen SWers and crossdressers.
I don’t know about transmisogyny exactly, and I might be wrong but I see it more as people having their preferences and here it's about who people want to play along as... maybe visualise themselves as, in a tease fantasy?

I've edited my post to just my main feeling which is, you should make your teases how you want them. If you want to use transgender and/or crossdresser models only, then you should absolutely do that. Do what makes you happy, especially if not doing this makes you uneasy.

Thank you for making the tease and hope there are many more to come in the future.

[edited]
dwinmerlaik
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Release][Feedback] Anal Conditioning

Post by dwinmerlaik »

lllsub wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:36 pm
- More photos of cis women, fewer of trans women
Hi Illsub! I'm not sure what do you mean, like, you feel that replacing pictures of trans women and crossdressers with cis women is transmisogynistic? If that's the case, I'm going to tell you how I see it (I'm trans):

First of all, the idea that being feminine/feminized or penetrated is inherently degrading (which is the core concept of the sissy kink) is sexist, as it implies that femininity is inferior to masculinity; and it's misogynistic, as it implies that a woman's worth is diminished by her sexual experiences (this also affects men who are feminine or bottoms, but it's still rooted in sexism and misogyny).

Now, regarding transmisogyny: Transmisogyny refers to an intersection of transphobia and misogyny targeted primarly at trans women. Therefore, replacing pictures of trans women with pictures of cis women isn't inherently transphobic nor transmisogynistic. Its classification as such depends on the reasoning (and the language used) behind the substitution. Here are some examples of transmisogyny:
-A trans woman wearing a dress or make up may be ridiculed on the street by an onlooker. They may misgender or deadname her (transphobia), as well as comment negatively on her feminine clothing or makeup (misogyny).

-In a movie , jokes may be made to disparage a trans woman’s desire to be feminine. This does not respect the trans woman’s gender identity (transphobia) and portrays femininity as undesirable (misogyny).

-A media representation of a trans woman may be overtly sexual, or portray her desire to transition as sexual. This questions her process and reasoning in transitioning (transphobia). This devalues womanhood, by defining its purpose as sexual (misogyny).

-A trans woman/femme may be more likely to experience violence than a trans man/masc. The violence is in response to both the person’s gender expression (transphobia) and the devaluation of their womanhood (misogyny).

-A feminine boy is more likely to be brought in for psychotherapy or counseling than a masculine girl. This devalues femininity, as femininity is seen as “less” in comparison to masculinity (misogyny). In addition, there is the fear of a feminine boy wanting to transition or expressing their gender expression (transphobia).

Conversely, exclusively using pictures of trans women (I mean, without including cis women), especially alongside images of crossdressers, for a Sissy tease suggests that trans women are being equated with crossdressers and/or sissies, and THAT would be transmisogynistic.

Note: the previous last two paragraphs sound like written by Chatgpt because I actually asked it to make my original paragraphs clearer since they were too convoluted xD

That said, being the target of misogyny during sex is a turn-on for some women. I feel personally fine with it being used in these teases as I'm consensually engaging with it. Although, if it makes you feel uneasy, you could add a note in your teases that it's just a kink and that you don't actually see womanhood nor femininity as inferior?

Thank you again for your teases!!