Looking for female beta testers for my upcoming tease

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
HerpDerp42
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Looking for female beta testers for my upcoming tease

Post by HerpDerp42 »

As the title suggests I am looking for female (that essentially means "person with a vagina" in this context) beta testers. The tease isn't quite done yet but I hope to get it in a working condition until end of the week. Since it is supposed to be very non-linear and contains some optional kinks/ toys I am hoping for multiple testers. That's why I decided to begin the search early. :)

And having people waiting for a version might motivate me to bring it out quickly, that's another reason for me to post this early. :-D

Any interested person please message me or post in here (I would later prefer a conversation via direct messages though).

The tease REQUIRES for you to be into denial, edging and teasing and would last around 40-60 minutes per day for seven days.
You will be denied from the start of the tease until the end.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND is a vibrator (but not strictly necessary, the experience might just be subpar compared to owning one).
OPTIONALLY are the kinks light humiliation, anal and pain.
OPTIONALLY are the toys dildo, butt-plug and an insertable vibrator.

I should mention that the tease is meant to be "easily" extendable with additional toys and kinks. So there might be added more during the testing phase if I feel the urge to.
80%-ish dominant, straight, German, 30
PMs are always welcome.