[EOS] Bug overwrites Say command content.

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
Nice-Log
Explorer
Explorer

[EOS] Bug overwrites Say command content.

Post by Nice-Log »

I accidentally discovered a kind of annoying bug when editing Say commands in the EOS editor. Deleting a command that is currently selected moves the selection to the command directly below it. This works fine for the most part, except that if the below command is also a Say command, then the content of it isn't loaded into the editor column on the right of it, instead it keeps the content from the deleted command. Then, if you click into the text box, the old deleted content overwrites the currently selected command.

I'm not sure if this is new, as I remember deleting a selected command would always close the edit column and scroll the command list back to the top, but that might not be the case now? Anyway, this is a small chance of losing and having to rewrite some text that can be avoided by clicking on a different command before clicking into the text edit box.

Thank you,
Nice-Log
Nice-Log
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [EOS] Bug overwrites Say command content.

Post by Nice-Log »

I just figured out this works the other way too. If you have a copied Say command, then select a different Say command and use the "Paste Below" option on the above command, the pasted Say command will be selected, but still with the content in the edit column of the one that was previously selected.