[Review] on drying stick to extend the life of your TPE sleeve

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
PapaRenard
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

[Review] on drying stick to extend the life of your TPE sleeve

Post by PapaRenard »

Good evening!

I've taken advantage of the bad weather to take a break from chopping firewood and write a little review on a subject that's been on my mind for a while.
It's not a sextoy as such, but more of an accessory that will allow you to extend the life of your TPE penis masturbators.

The drying sticks, or at least the one I tested, is made of diatomite. This is a porous natural mineral with a high absorbency capacity. In addition to drying with a lint-free cloth, the diatomite stick will extract the remaining moisture from your TPE sheath so that it can be stored in good conditions.

Depending on where you buy it, prices vary enormously, from less than €2 a piece to around €20...
For all that, it will be roughly the same product.

If you'd like to read more, as usual, you can visit my blog for a review that's shorter than usual but, I hope, will give you something to learn :)
https://foxypleasurereviews.com/drying-stick