Your Girlfriends First Femdom Foray Feedback Thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Your Girlfriends First Femdom Foray Feedback Thread

Post by Shattered »

A new standalone series where your intimiate relationship with your girlfriend takes a new turn!

Your Girlfriends First Femdom Foray

There is a feedback poll at the end, else you can leave any comments or bug reports here - but please check the known bugs, as there are a few I can't fix right now, but at minor. Any major bugs please let me know asap!

Enjoy!

Known Bugs SPOILERS INCLUDED
Spoiler: show
PandaDark8
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Your Girlfriends First Femdom Foray Feedback Thread

Post by PandaDark8 »

Enjoying the tease so far, but encountered a bug where it doesn't continue.

Bug (contains spoiler):
On day 4, when Kang makes you read erotica, the tease doesn't continue after the line: "So long as I don’t annoy her friend…I sigh, take a deep breath and walk over and see a spot of relief wander across her face."

Whether I choose 'Yes!', 'Please!', or 'Not really...' earlier, the tease gets stuck on that line.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

PandaDark8 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:53 am Enjoying the tease so far, but encountered a bug where it doesn't continue.

Bug (contains spoiler):
On day 4, when Kang makes you read erotica, the tease doesn't continue after the line: "So long as I don’t annoy her friend…I sigh, take a deep breath and walk over and see a spot of relief wander across her face."

Whether I choose 'Yes!', 'Please!', or 'Not really...' earlier, the tease gets stuck on that line.
This should now be fixed!

I made a last minute change and didnt test it D:
Hannahsun
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Hannahsun »

No bugs... This was just awesome... Thanks for that :love:
PandaDark8
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by PandaDark8 »

Restarted the tease and encountered some things I noticed some things I didn't notice before.

Minor Bug:
1. Day 2-2, when you pick the option "Send another picture of your locked cock", Kang replies "undefined!! I opened that one in public since you sent it so suddenly... ". Where she says "undefined!!", I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be the player's real name because you don't get to write in the 'pet name' until a little later on day 2.
Minor typos:
1. Day 2-2, after you pick "I can get out??", Kang says "You do have an emergency key...butthis isn't an emergency!". 'butthis' is missing a space.

2. Day 3 (Morning), when picking the option to not show your cage to the other girls, one (green text) of them says "Karn, I don't think-". Is this supposed say Kang instead of Karn?

3. Day 4 (Erotica), some of the lines (starting at "“We never really hit it off that way, y’know?” In fact we’d decided early on my natural place was far below her, and as she can only see a boyfriend as an equal, that quickly settled things…but again, not a great introduction.") have an extra blank line of space after each line of text.
All of these things are minor and I'm just bringing them up if you have the time to fix it. The bug/typo did not detract from the experience.

Overall feedback: I love this tease!
timpu713
Explorer
Explorer

Post by timpu713 »

I really enjoyed this tease! You did a great job of creating believable choices and giving natural responses to the player inputs that made it feel like Kang was actually reacting to my responses. I enjoyed what you tried to do with the consent scene, even though that was the only scene where I felt like there was a response I wanted to give that was not available.
Basically, I wanted to be able to express that what she did turned me on, but it was tainted by the lack of discussion of limits and the missing consent to share our brand new, experimental dynamic with other people.
Thank you for all the time and effort that you have put into creating these complex and well written teases for us!
Also, I got some tasks done that I had been putting off thanks to this tease, so I am grateful for that as well <3
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

timpu713 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:01 pm I really enjoyed this tease! You did a great job of creating believable choices and giving natural responses to the player inputs that made it feel like Kang was actually reacting to my responses. I enjoyed what you tried to do with the consent scene, even though that was the only scene where I felt like there was a response I wanted to give that was not available.
Basically, I wanted to be able to express that what she did turned me on, but it was tainted by the lack of discussion of limits and the missing consent to share our brand new, experimental dynamic with other people.
Thank you for all the time and effort that you have put into creating these complex and well written teases for us!
Also, I got some tasks done that I had been putting off thanks to this tease, so I am grateful for that as well <3
You know what I've had the feedback both ways on this so far - that the scene can be very immersive for some people and not so for others. But this option is missing, so I've added a few dialogue options down this route now. Thanks!
PandaDark8 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:05 pm Restarted the tease and encountered some things I noticed some things I didn't notice before.

Minor Bug:
1. Day 2-2, when you pick the option "Send another picture of your locked cock", Kang replies "undefined!! I opened that one in public since you sent it so suddenly... ". Where she says "undefined!!", I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be the player's real name because you don't get to write in the 'pet name' until a little later on day 2.

Minor typos:
1. Day 2-2, after you pick "I can get out??", Kang says "You do have an emergency key...butthis isn't an emergency!". 'butthis' is missing a space.

2. Day 3 (Morning), when picking the option to not show your cage to the other girls, one (green text) of them says "Karn, I don't think-". Is this supposed say Kang instead of Karn?

3. Day 4 (Erotica), some of the lines (starting at "“We never really hit it off that way, y’know?” In fact we’d decided early on my natural place was far below her, and as she can only see a boyfriend as an equal, that quickly settled things…but again, not a great introduction.") have an extra blank line of space after each line of text.
All of these things are minor and I'm just bringing them up if you have the time to fix it. The bug/typo did not detract from the experience.

Overall feedback: I love this tease!

Fixed, thanks! Glad you both enjoyed :)
schefflera0101
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by schefflera0101 »

Hey Shattered,

I love your teases! Thanks for that one.

Found a small bug:
The Toy "Rope" will not be saved. Instead the Toy vibe is saved.
:love:
Try out my teases:
:love: Have fun! :love:

Older tease:
Edge slave training
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

schefflera0101 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:10 am Hey Shattered,

I love your teases! Thanks for that one.

Found a small bug:
The Toy "Rope" will not be saved. Instead the Toy vibe is saved.
:love:
Fixed, thanks!
CXZman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CXZman »

Thank you for your good work Shattered !

Just a quick bug
The nickname you end up choosing is not saved. I am now named "undefined" if I come back to the game and Continue playing
SethK
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by SethK »

Hey, do we have any information on how long this tease takes? In particular, how many sections are there and how long does each approximately take?
Unnamed_007
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Unnamed_007 »

I haven't tried this one yet, but this is your first tease where you do not have tags set, is this on purpose?
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

CXZman wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:26 am Thank you for your good work Shattered !

Just a quick bug
The nickname you end up choosing is not saved. I am now named "undefined" if I come back to the game and Continue playing
A constant itch that seems to work for some people sometimes and not others sadly D:
SethK wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 am Hey, do we have any information on how long this tease takes? In particular, how many sections are there and how long does each approximately take?
Not exactly - expect a few hours, but I didnt time each section.
Unnamed_007 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:20 am I haven't tried this one yet, but this is your first tease where you do not have tags set, is this on purpose?
Sometimes when you push an update, it removes all tags. Happened here. Thanks for the reminder!
androgyme
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Submissive

Post by androgyme »

CXZman wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:26 am Thank you for your good work Shattered !

Just a quick bug
I had this problem as well. Other than that though, the tease has been amazing. I love the consent stuff, that was really immersive. Can't wait to play more tomorrow. :-)
eroticplum
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by eroticplum »

I'm struggling to find the erotica mentioned in the tease, can I ask if you have a link to it?