Possible Session Software

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

knobhobby
Explorer
Explorer

Possible Session Software

Post by knobhobby »

EDIT: Discord server added

I started a discord server to center around the software. Here you will be able to get links to try the software as it's being developed.

https://discord.gg/txakZgFT

ORIGINAL POST:

Not sure where to post this, but I'm currently working on a piece of software that may or may not be valuable to this community. It started as a video player project to randomize short clips to help me in making videos, but I quickly realized that with the right features, it could be pretty valuable as a standalone application, so I started adding some of them.

What we have right now

Right now it plays random clips that you put into a specific folder. You can skip the video, loop the video, and I just added A-B repeat functionality (was not easy lol). The software now keeps track of how many times you skipped a clip, watched a clip all the way through, and set the clip to loop. There's an "I came" button so it can log that.

A feature I was thinking about adding was a tagging system for each clip, so you could enable or disable certain tags for each session. Also a basic 5-star rating for clips if you wanted to do that, and if people would want it, would add adjustable intox prompts.

What this could become

If it gains traction and people like to use the basic version, my long-term vision is a fully curated experience where you can tailor your own preset sessions with options like: what tags to include, what you would like to see when you're ready to cum, and features for possible edging, ruining, and asking permission to cum (similar to some of this site's webteases). You can ask the system to heat things up or cool it down according to previous feedback.

There would be info sessions wrapped into an optional warm-up script that would be used to train the system to your likes and dislikes; occasionally it would ask if the current clip was hotter than the previous or not, or ask to rate the clip, or any number of things that get built into the system.

The clips themselves could ultimately be extracted to physical files that could be shared with other users to add to their collection.

Does anybody know where it would be more appropriate to post this? Would anybody reading this have a need for this kind of software? What features would you like to see? Does anybody know what we would name this software? Any and all feedback is welcome, and if people would like to start testing it, I could get v0.1 up and running in a week or two.

Cheers
Last edited by knobhobby on Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HypnoCD
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: Possible Session Software

Post by HypnoCD »

WoW That sounds brilliant :love: :yes: . And it's exactly what I didn't know I always wanted :lol: . I'm super excited and almost can't wait to start using it ;-) I'm currently using a program called "Random Hypnosis Program". It's free and works similar to yours... only with the difference that videos or audios are played randomly which you can't close as soon as the video starts playing ;)
Spoiler: show
https://murky-shower.itch.io/hypnosis-computer-program
(if you want there is an option for a possible esc/panic button). Maybe this will give you some more creative ideas ;)

Anyway, this is a project whose progress I would love to see.

Stella :love: