[Release/Feedback] First Version: Teasefight Invitational Cup

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
whdmusic
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Release/Feedback] First Version: Teasefight Invitational Cup

Post by whdmusic »

New Release 1.2:
- a few more girls.
- a lot of new pictures (I forgot, that many galleries were only a few picture, which I used to try and test in the first hand)
- different pictures with progression (first round less sexy pictures with mostly something hidden, second round almost all nudes and pussy visible)
teased_denial wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:47 am I'm sorry but I am in contrast with some previous feedbacks.

During a match I always try to do my best in order to resist as long as I can. When I press the button in order to avoid to cum and a girl wins the match, it means that I'm really on the very edge.
After a few seconds, the next match starts and I'm still very close: after a few seconds I need to press the button again and the first girl wins the match. In my opinion it would be better to have a longer break between the matches, or to have a button to press when ready to start the next match.
What you describe was also a problem to me and I tried to find the proper timing. In the first shot, it was too easy, hence the feedbacks. I made it harder afterward and you have played this version, now. Maybe it became to difficult. I adjusted a bit back, give it a try now. Especially the pause after struggling (if you edge in the first two teases, it gives some extra time to wait) could help to recover. The guys who find it to easy, can still surpass the waiting there.