[FEEDBACK] A Game of Cum Collection - Demo Version

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Insuccubus
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): I have no dommes.
Sub/Slave(s): I have no subs.

[FEEDBACK] A Game of Cum Collection - Demo Version

Post by Insuccubus »

This is my first web tease which is still in progress. The following link is a demo version of what the game will look like.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=54156

I decided to post a demo version so that I could get feedback and make the final product better.

I hope that you can enjoy the demo version. You do not need to follow the rules in the beginning - unless you want to - because this is still an incomplete products

What can I do to make it better? Any feedback you can give is appreciated.

Thank you!
cristovaop
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: [FEEDBACK] A Game of Cum Collection - Demo Version

Post by cristovaop »

Sorry if any criticism sound harsh, not a native English speaker.

1. Too long of an introduction. Could have an option to skip it, especially for returning players. It could be its own branch [INTRO] at the side of a [START] button.

2. Haven't played 'till the end, but why not allow the player to choose the order of the girls (and, off course, include an Author's Path for a default one and an option for a random order).

3. There is a lot of edging for a long period of time. Not my type, but for the sake of playtesting, a skip timer button would help to playtest faster. Gave up waiting on Tillie.

A solid concept you have there, just need some tinkering.
Ghingis
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ghingis »

cristovaop wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:09 pm 3. There is a lot of edging for a long period of time. Not my type, but for the sake of playtesting, a skip timer button would help to playtest faster. Gave up waiting on Tillie.
You can always put a "&preview=1" at the end of any tease (login required), then you can go to any page (if you know the page names) and skip timers.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... &preview=1

As far as the tease goes, I haven't had the time to test it yet.
Edit:
I gave it a quick walkthrough, scrolling through the texts, and without actually playing it, it looks promising.

"Self-harm" is not my thing, so I would like to skip that girl, a couple of taps on the balls/shaft are okay, but continuously hitting myself for minutes is just not for me.
(I'm not exactly sure how long that section is, but it felt long, if I were to play this tease for real, I would probably live it at that point or just wait for it to end, if I'm really into it, but probably not.)

I can agree that the times are a bit too long in general, at this point from the timers alone it is at least 70 minutes of game time and this was part 1.

I do not really understand why they call me "boys". Am I not alone? It just feels weird.
Last edited by Ghingis on Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Insuccubus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Insuccubus »

cristovaop wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:09 pm Sorry if any criticism sound harsh, not a native English speaker.

1. Too long of an introduction. Could have an option to skip it, especially for returning players. It could be its own branch [INTRO] at the side of a [START] button.

2. Haven't played 'till the end, but why not allow the player to choose the order of the girls (and, off course, include an Author's Path for a default one and an option for a random order).

3. There is a lot of edging for a long period of time. Not my type, but for the sake of playtesting, a skip timer button would help to playtest faster. Gave up waiting on Tillie.

A solid concept you have there, just need some tinkering.
Thank you for your feedback. Criticism is never too harsh. I agree with changing the introduction. I will make sure that recurring players will be able to skip it.

The order of the girls is designed specifically for the game. In the end of the game, the player gets to decide on what girl he wants to finish with.

The edging feature is a part of the game. I will try to make it such that a player can go through the game, but I wouldn't want a player to skip everything - that is too much of a cheat.

Once again, thank you for the feedback. I will try to make the final game as perfect as it can be.
Insuccubus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Insuccubus »

Ghingis wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:43 pm
cristovaop wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:09 pm 3. There is a lot of edging for a long period of time. Not my type, but for the sake of playtesting, a skip timer button would help to playtest faster. Gave up waiting on Tillie.
You can always put a "&preview=1" at the end of any tease (login required), then you can go to any page (if you know the page names) and skip timers.

wow, I did not know about this feature either. Thank you :)

I hope that you will like the demo version of the tease. But if you don't like it feel free to give me feedback and criticism.
Ghingis
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ghingis »

Insuccubus wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:07 pm wow, I did not know about this feature either. Thank you :)

I hope that you will like the demo version of the tease. But if you don't like it feel free to give me feedback and criticism.
You are welcome :-D
I updated my original post, I did not think anyone would respond this quick :whistle:
Insuccubus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Insuccubus »

Ghingis wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:43 pm

Edit:
I gave it a quick walkthrough, scrolling through the texts, and without actually playing it, it looks promising.

"Self-harm" is not my thing, so I would like to skip that girl, a couple of taps on the balls/shaft are okay, but continuously hitting myself for minutes is just not for me.
(I'm not exactly sure how long that section is, but it felt long, if I were to play this tease for real, I would probably live it at that point or just wait for it to end, if I'm really into it, but probably not.)

I can agree that the times are a bit too long in general, at this point from the timers alone it is at least 70 minutes of game time and this was part 1.

I do not really understand why they call me "boys". Am I not alone? It just feels weird.
Thanks for the feedback.

Honestly the spanking session with Brook is not meant to inflict self-harm. This is a gentle tease, it was meant to stimulate your body. But thank you for pointing this out, I will try to think of something else.

True, I will try to make the game shorter so that it fits under an hour. But I also want this game to be maximized in terms of teasing for the player. So that will be a challenge. Regardless, I will try it.

lol true, this tease was inspired by some F4M JOI audios, there the mistress always refers to the listeners as 'boys' - but I will fix that. In the final version the reference will be changed. Thank you for the feedback. I hope that the final game satisfies you.
derrickx757
Explorer
Explorer

Post by derrickx757 »

I am liking your tease. I like your use of the metronome and the women not being fully nude. Some of the stroking time is too long. 30 seconds is long enough. I hope the final tease will be a hour or longer. It is still a good tease! :wave:
Insuccubus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Insuccubus »

derrickx757 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:47 am I am liking your tease. I like your use of the metronome and the women not being fully nude. Some of the stroking time is too long. 30 seconds is long enough. I hope the final tease will be a hour or longer. It is still a good tease! :wave:
Thank you :) - I will try to successfully incorporate the metronome. Do you think it would be a good idea to put music into the tease? I am working on making the length time shorter. I do hope to make it about 1 hour in length. Thanks, I will try to make the final tease as great as possible.