[RELEASE] Shibby's Interviewing to Become A Breeder (with Anjelica)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

subject1408
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

[RELEASE] Shibby's Interviewing to Become A Breeder (with Anjelica)

Post by subject1408 »

itbab.jpg
itbab.jpg (83.98 KiB) Viewed 12697 times
An attempt to add an immersive video layer starring Anjelica on top of Shibby's excellent roleplay audio Interviewing to Become A Breeder. The idea was to cut the video in such a way to create a (hopefully) convincing illusion that it is Anjelica speaking to the protagonist while also acting the narrative. Although the storyline is pretty vanilla, it is going into a niche theme of a dominant female who eventually losses control in an unintended self-imposed way.

The play length is only 15 minutes, it is not a JOI or CH, just a fantasy situation you can immerse into. The video is encoded 720p H.265. Please don't ask me for a 1080p version, because I don't have the source material in such a quality.

Edit: Now you can enjoy also an upscaled 1440p H.265 version (thanks to Thufir Hawat).

Download (720p, original): https://mega.nz/file/dHVEVCLD#Uxe1YLbRT ... gHfSbsa7W0
Download (1440p, upscaled): https://mega.nz/file/UOd3RAIT#qR0lBOUa2 ... L764QikcMg

I got inspired by the Brainmelter's PMV series Mindless Breeding (2nd and 5th part in particular, see The Great PMV Archive), which featured short segments of Shibby's audio and Anjelica's scenes. When I discovered the full version of the audio and confirmed that Anjelica's filmography provides enough fitting material, I couldn't resist to spend a few evenings creating this, mainly for myself. I'm a long time lurker, with very limited video editing skills and time at hand, so after seeing the initial idea to surprisingly materialize in a reasonable quality, I thought to share it with the community.

In case anybody would find the dominance and self-imposed loss of control theme exciting, it is significantly expanded on in Shibby's The Breeding Machine. Having an immersive video layer for that one as well would be very cool, however that would need somebody with much better editing skills and access to the vast amount of source material to fit the story.

Anyway, hope you enjoy!
Last edited by subject1408 on Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
numberonefanofnumberonefan
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Re: [RELEASE] Shibby's Interviewing to Become A Breeder (with Anjelica)

Post by numberonefanofnumberonefan »

Nice one! Never clicked so fast in my life!

You should take more credit for what you've learned making this!

As for sources for your next project, well, there are people around who can point you in the right direction...

This was definitely worth whatever work you put into it, so it should definitely be you to continue the series!

Welcome to Milovana!
Thufir Hawat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Thufir Hawat »

As a big Shibby fan I just had to upscale this before even watching it, thanks for making it!
Interviewing to Become A Breeder Upscaled 1440p.mkv_snapshot_01.27.021.jpg
Interviewing to Become A Breeder Upscaled 1440p.mkv_snapshot_01.27.021.jpg (259.41 KiB) Viewed 9574 times
1440p HEVC/h265 file (654mb): https://mega.nz/folder/hwUhzCCa#8y1csnvJ-lzRBhQ5ODzqBQ

Please remember to save the file to your own mega account before downloading so my link doesn't go down, and enjoy.
subject1408
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by subject1408 »

Thufir Hawat wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:52 am As a big Shibby fan I just had to upscale this before even watching it, thanks for making it!

Interviewing to Become A Breeder Upscaled 1440p.mkv_snapshot_01.27.021.jpg

1440p HEVC/h265 file (654mb): https://mega.nz/folder/hwUhzCCa#8y1csnvJ-lzRBhQ5ODzqBQ

Please remember to save the file to your own mega account before downloading so my link doesn't go down, and enjoy.
Thanks, the quality is superb. I've imported it to my Mega account and edited the original post to offer also the link to the upscaled version (crediting you of course). What tools and settings have you used to upscale it, if I may ask?
subject1408
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by subject1408 »

numberonefanofnumberonefan wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:07 pm Nice one! Never clicked so fast in my life!

You should take more credit for what you've learned making this!

As for sources for your next project, well, there are people around who can point you in the right direction...

This was definitely worth whatever work you put into it, so it should definitely be you to continue the series!

Welcome to Milovana!
Thanks for the encouragement, I might indeed attempt the continuation of the series if I find time and energy in the future, but I already know it won't be as easy as the first instalment, will definitely need better preparation.
Thufir Hawat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Thufir Hawat »

subject1408 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:46 pm Thanks, the quality is superb. I've imported it to my Mega account and edited the original post to offer also the link to the upscaled version (crediting you of course). What tools and settings have you used to upscale it, if I may ask?
I ran it through Topaz Video AI's Iris model with all of the settings at 0 except for compression recovery which was up to about 95. The version I'm using is a bit behind the current version so it could probably look a bit better if someone spent the money on a license :lol:
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

Anyone know if a funscript or ESTIM file exists for this please?