Looking for old webtease with respawn on island plot

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
rodyodi
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Looking for old webtease with respawn on island plot

Post by rodyodi »

Hello Milovaners,
several months ago (maybe one year), I've played a webtease on Milovana which I'm unable to find again.
Can someone recall its name?

Plot
You are in a sort of parallel world. You can try to exit this world by reaching the end of the tease (eg. no cumming), and you have something like 10 tries. You can't remember the previous tries, but the tease informs you that this is your last one, so you absolutely have to succeed.
When you start, you have just respawned under water? Maybe you fell in the ocean? Anyhow, a sexy girl with a bikini is glad to see you again, of course you don't remember her, and she informs you that this is your last try.
Then she instructs you to jerk, and then you wander around on this island (I think), you enter abandoned buildings, you fight other sexy girls.. "usual" stuff.
From time to time there are extended breaks with no much feedback. In fact, somewhere in the instructions, the author hints that this is normal, you just have to wait sometime, and that the tease actually ends when you reach a fountain at the end of some path.

More details (with spoiler)
Spoiler: show
At a certain point you discover that you aren't the only one who depends on your success in reaching the end of the tease.
Someone is enduring this challenge with you, and by winning, you are not only going to save yourself, but also your partner.
The tease does not disclose who your partner is (or, at least, I didn't find out, and I reached the "ending fountain" once).
Type
This is a "new-style" webtease, with interactive Javacript, with black background and (I think, I can't recall exactly) audio, beatmeters, and so on.

Can you recall its name? Can someone point me to the right direction?
Has the original author deleted the tease?

Thank you, and I hope you are having a good time here ;-)
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Looking for old webtease with respawn on island plot

Post by Thamrill »

rodyodi wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:47 pm Hello Milovaners,
several months ago (maybe one year), I've played a webtease on Milovana which I'm unable to find again.
Can someone recall its name?

Plot
You are in a sort of parallel world. You can try to exit this world by reaching the end of the tease (eg. no cumming), and you have something like 10 tries. You can't remember the previous tries, but the tease informs you that this is your last one, so you absolutely have to succeed.
When you start, you have just respawned under water? Maybe you fell in the ocean? Anyhow, a sexy girl with a bikini is glad to see you again, of course you don't remember her, and she informs you that this is your last try.
Then she instructs you to jerk, and then you wander around on this island (I think), you enter abandoned buildings, you fight other sexy girls.. "usual" stuff.
From time to time there are extended breaks with no much feedback. In fact, somewhere in the instructions, the author hints that this is normal, you just have to wait sometime, and that the tease actually ends when you reach a fountain at the end of some path.

More details (with spoiler)
Spoiler: show
At a certain point you discover that you aren't the only one who depends on your success in reaching the end of the tease.
Someone is enduring this challenge with you, and by winning, you are not only going to save yourself, but also your partner.
The tease does not disclose who your partner is (or, at least, I didn't find out, and I reached the "ending fountain" once).
Type
This is a "new-style" webtease, with interactive Javacript, with black background and (I think, I can't recall exactly) audio, beatmeters, and so on.

Can you recall its name? Can someone point me to the right direction?
Has the original author deleted the tease?

Thank you, and I hope you are having a good time here ;-)
I guess it's Forgotten by Rayray77, here's the fb thread viewtopic.php?t=22679, some time ago the tease simply disappeared, someone asked in the thread why, but got no answer.

It's unfortunate, as I liked it very much

Zer0_0reZ
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Zer0_0reZ »

Forgotten definitely fits based on the first pages.
While it has been deleted from milovana, the script is available on the wayback machine
and the images are still on milovana (apparently they don't get deleted?).
Here is a playable version
Sadly the this is only the Prologue as Part 1 isn't available on the wayback machine.
Last edited by Zer0_0reZ on Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rodyodi
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by rodyodi »

Thamrill wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:54 pm I guess it's Forgotten by Rayray77 [...] some time ago the tease simply disappeared [,,,] It's unfortunate, as I liked it very much
The name is not new to me, so I think you guessed right.
Very unfortunate, I liked it very much too. :-(

@Zer0_0reZ you mentioned some links, but I am unable to see them; is it me having issues, or did you mispelled the tags in the post? Can you fix?

Thank you.
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Thamrill »

I'm 99% sure I should have the script of part 1 too, somewhere. I need to check but I'm currently away from the disk where it might be stored.

Also yes, deleting a tease doesn't delete the images, as the same images may be used by other teases (I will spare you the technicalities)

PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

Thamrill wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:27 pm I'm 99% sure I should have the script of part 1 too, somewhere. I need to check but I'm currently away from the disk where it might be stored.

Also yes, deleting a tease doesn't delete the images, as the same images may be used by other teases (I will spare you the technicalities)
I have both the prologue and part 1 downloaded and am sure I have the EOS scripts for both. Someone asked me about the prologue recently in a PM and I found a copy of the script in a zip file I'm pretty sure I got from you.

That was recently while I was getting the downloader working again after the recent site changes, and I was able to download all the images and media for the tease too! They are all still available online even though the tease is hidden. I tested it in GuideMe and it seems to be working properly so I zipped it up and it (the GuideMe version) can be downloaded here: Mega link

Enjoy!

PG
rodyodi
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by rodyodi »

That's the tease I was looking for!
Thank you very much for your help. :-)
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart