[RELEASE] Cock Hero - Encore

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

xigart08
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero - Encore

Post by xigart08 »

Anyone torrent link? Can't download from Mega files 4+ gb((
PetitGreg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PetitGreg »

xigart08 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:52 am Anyone torrent link? Can't download from Mega files 4+ gb((
Don't direct download from Mega. Import first on your account, then use MegaSync software to download it slowly and automatically to your computer.
Mega limits transfer downloads for free accounts and for unregistered users to 5 GB per IP address per 5-6 hours time period.
Personally, I put a 240 kBps limit in download speed on MegaSync to avoid the 5 GB warning message, but you can download at full speed, once 5 GB limit is reach, MegaSync will warn you and will wait until the next 5-6 hours time period to start again at full speed. If you have a commercial VPN (like NordVPN, etc), you can change your IP address once 5 GB limit is reach, and let MegaSync continue to download at full speed for another 5 GB data pack.
Andel
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by Andel »

Thank you so much Rinascere for yet another excellent production!

I made a funscript to use with my Lovense Gush for this video: https://mega.nz/file/yoUwVJiD#5uNik0G-l ... ivrPEGoIww

It might work okay with other vibrating toys, though I haven't tested.
Also, it is compatible with both the Cock Hero and PMV versions as the only difference between them is the beatmeter.

Enjoy!
Microwave
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Microwave »

Andel wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:42 am Thank you so much Rinascere for yet another excellent production!

I made a funscript to use with my Lovense Gush for this video: https://mega.nz/file/yoUwVJiD#5uNik0G-l ... ivrPEGoIww

Also, it is compatible with both the Cock Hero and PMV versions as the only difference between them is the beatmeter.

Enjoy!
Thank you so much Andel for this. exactly what i was looking for.
Do you also use intiface Central and Scriptplayer, or what is your setup?
Andel
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by Andel »

Microwave wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:18 am
Andel wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:42 am Thank you so much Rinascere for yet another excellent production!

Enjoy!
Thank you so much Andel for this. exactly what i was looking for.
Do you also use intiface Central and Scriptplayer, or what is your setup?
Yes, exactly. Intiface + ScriptPlayer with the “convert position to speed” setting.
Fashion Technique
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Fashion Technique »

Softcore part is great as always! :-)
Creator of CH INTERMARIUM viewtopic.php?t=25680 (feedback highly appreciated)
tommarr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tommarr »

PetitGreg wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:09 pm
xigart08 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:52 am Anyone torrent link? Can't download from Mega files 4+ gb((
Don't direct download from Mega. Import first on your account, then use MegaSync software to download it slowly and automatically to your computer.
Mega limits transfer downloads for free accounts and for unregistered users to 5 GB per IP address per 5-6 hours time period.
Personally, I put a 240 kBps limit in download speed on MegaSync to avoid the 5 GB warning message, but you can download at full speed, once 5 GB limit is reach, MegaSync will warn you and will wait until the next 5-6 hours time period to start again at full speed. If you have a commercial VPN (like NordVPN, etc), you can change your IP address once 5 GB limit is reach, and let MegaSync continue to download at full speed for another 5 GB data pack.
Also mega is only tracking traffic per IP address, not by account. Meaning you can just simply route your traffic thru some other endpoint and get extra 5gb for "free" if you are in hurry. Of course you need to have extra IPs available to route thru but I guess even some commercial VPNs could work for this when switching over few different servers

Here is magnet link. Sharing atleast for a month or so

Code: Select all

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8557fe5687af609f9ca969a10ca85a183e3b4ba1&dn=Cock%20Hero%20-%20Encore&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.tracker.cl%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.auctor.tv%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=https%3a%2f%2fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3a443%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.stealth.si%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3a451%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.skyts.net%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.moeking.me%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker-udp.gbitt.info%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.tracker.ink%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fmovies.zsw.ca%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=https%3a%2f%2ftracker.tamersunion.org%3a443%2fannounce&tr=https%3a%2f%2ftracker.gbitt.info%3a443%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.gbitt.info%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.tiny-vps.com%3a6969%2fannounce
And Rinascere thanks for the great video! :love:
spiderhand
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by spiderhand »

Just wanted to say thank you for a great CH production. Its been a long time since a CH came out with such a good production value. I miss the days where every few weeks a new one would come out. Thanks for keeping this scene alive!

I loved the choice of music and the intensity of the music through out. I loved the girls all over and the video quality was great as well!

Much appreciation! Hopefully more to come in the future!
kohlrabidude
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kohlrabidude »

The earlier reviewers were right, this a production for the ages. Thank you, Rinascere, for bringing such an aesthetic and joyful touch to your work.
FinaglesLaw
Explorer
Explorer

Post by FinaglesLaw »

I finally had time to play this cock hero over the weekend, and it did not disappoint. I usually prefer story driven cock hero videos. Still, when the content quality and editing are this good, it is hard to complain. Part 2 especially was a masterpiece. I have become a big fan of the style you used in that section. It makes the video worth watching again and again, because you always notice something new. Thank you for the content, and I'm sure there are a large number of us who hope you keep up the good work!

On a side note, just out of curiosity...
Spoiler: show
Does it seem like more and more cock hero videos are using BBC content for the climax? I have nothing against the style as a whole, but overall it isn't my favorite. There have been a few cock heroes lately where I wished the final round(s) had been switched with other parts of the video. It is just personal preference, but I wonder if this is something that others have noticed as well.
Rinascere
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rinascere »

Thank you all for your kind words! I'm definitely reading you all. Much love :wave:

FinaglesLaw wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:54 am I finally had time to play this cock hero over the weekend, and it did not disappoint. I usually prefer story driven cock hero videos. Still, when the content quality and editing are this good, it is hard to complain. Part 2 especially was a masterpiece. I have become a big fan of the style you used in that section. It makes the video worth watching again and again, because you always notice something new. Thank you for the content, and I'm sure there are a large number of us who hope you keep up the good work!

On a side note, just out of curiosity...
Yep I'd love to build a story driven video, but never find the proper content to make the scenes I want. Hoping for the future, maybe the new generative tools will provide.
Spoiler: show
It was the first time I used BBC content, but more because of the dark/night ambience of the scenes rather than the actors themselves. Granted, I had to edit those videos heavily, since most of the parts looked even gross to me. But I agree with you, now it's more popular than ever, for some reason.
maulakai
Explorer
Explorer

Post by maulakai »

This was the first major release I got to watch after getting a handy. It was an incredible experience. For me, personally, the video ends at that transition to round four—“That’s not wholesome”—gets me every time.

I’ve rewatched it a few times I liked it so much. This video make me experience an auditory hallucination the first time I watched it. I heard her say…. What you’d want her to say. Turns out she didn’t. Anyway, fantastic, thank you.
Sgt_Alex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sgt_Alex »

kohlrabidude wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:43 pm The earlier reviewers were right, this a production for the ages. Thank you, Rinascere, for bringing such an aesthetic and joyful touch to your work.
Couldn't said it better.
Magnificent CH indeed.
Livin' easy
LucySD
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LucySD »

This was a real old-school classic! Can't wait to see more from you :love:
HeYDiii
Explorer
Explorer