[RELEASE] Cock Hero - Encore

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Rinascere
Explorer
Explorer

[RELEASE] Cock Hero - Encore

Post by Rinascere »

Time to play...

Endure four pulse-pounding acts in over an hour of relentless action. How far can you go?

Cock Hero version (with beatmeter):
https://mega.nz/file/f3ZVWCBC#57gBh4itjfr5OtIJK05cMAurjx9GKTPA0LL5jL0PTno
PMV version (without beatmeter):
https://mega.nz/file/DmwjWbrK#iCElsxbgAugr8ucEa3vELqYe1dYL0qz_eOARsBFGp1M
Audio Beat Track:
https://mega.nz/file/D6hDSbSQ#7M7n7VDClOorUQZv0ViXHrJPOlFi7GP6HfnxaNsnVZY
IMPORTANT: some sections of the video don't have a defined stroke pattern, so a few adaptations must be made before playing with automated toys.
HotBen
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero - Encore

Post by HotBen »

That looks super nice, can't wait to try it out !

We loved your previous releases :)
Creator of Cock Hero - Warp Zone viewtopic.php?t=26773 ImageImageImage
loadstar
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by loadstar »

Looks top quality. This one needs to get a championship edition!
TeaTease
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TeaTease »

Sounds very promising! All your previous CHs are all time classics, so I guess this one is awesome as well :w00t:

Any chance for streaming? PMVHaven seems to work fine for cock hero projects, some of the latest projects seem to be available there... :innocent: so maybe someone can provide a streaming link?
47dahc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by 47dahc »

Quick funscript made strictly from the beat track. Nothing special besides fast down and slow up strokes. Do what you will with it. Screened through it with ScriptPlayer and all beats look to be on point. Won't get a chance to play it though for a while as I have work travel coming up. Import before download please.

https://mega.nz/file/weRjXZJI#k6hOZJbET ... Zy1Bjegxbs
Yuuteru
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Yuuteru »

Imported and downloaded! Will try this out sometime this weekend and edit this message with my thoughts :love:
Thank you for creating content regardless, always happy to see new CH/FH releases.

Edit: Played through the whole production and had an amazing time! Instant classic, goes to stay on my NAS. Would recommend!
Last edited by Yuuteru on Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rinascere
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rinascere »

Hope you guys like it! :-)

HotBen wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:48 pm That looks super nice, can't wait to try it out !

Yeah! I still have to play Warp Zone, so we both have homework to do :)

TeaTease wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:16 pm Any chance for streaming? PMVHaven seems to work fine for cock hero projects, some of the latest projects seem to be available there... :innocent: so maybe someone can provide a streaming link?
As usual, I'm not providing a streaming link myself, but won't complain if anyone else does it. I'd appreciate if you wait a bit to upload it, though, just to keep the "premiere" here for a while.

47dahc wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:07 pm Quick funscript made strictly from the beat track. Nothing special besides fast down and slow up strokes. Do what you will with it. Screened through it with ScriptPlayer and all beats look to be on point. Won't get a chance to play it though for a while as I have work travel coming up. Import before download please.

https://mega.nz/file/weRjXZJI#k6hOZJbET ... Zy1Bjegxbs
For those who want to use this, there are two moments (at the end of part 2 and somewhere in part 3) that visual instructions take place and there are no beats attached. They must be added in manually before playing, as stated in the OP.
I'll gladly add the complete scripts in the first post for those who want to contribute!

loadstar wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:24 pm Looks top quality. This one needs to get a championship edition!
I've been out of the loop these last months. What is that championship edition? I know Rythms of Desire made that but I don't know what it is...
47dahc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 47dahc »

Rinascere wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:51 pm
For those who want to use this, there are two moments (at the end of part 2 and somewhere in part 3) that visual instructions take place and there are no beats attached. They must be added in manually before playing, as stated in the OP.
I'll gladly add the complete scripts in the first post for those who want to contribute!
Crap. Sorry everyone. Totally missed that part in the OP. Like I said, I screened through but guess I missed those spots. If I get a chance I will go through and add those spots.
puste
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by puste »

Thnaks for a lovely video. I have created this estim for the video.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/sp8gsg

Please try it out.
Estim configuration is common (left- & right-) to head, left+ to shaft, right+ to under balls or lowest possible to shaft.
Remember it is used for DIY E-Stim Stereo Device. Not sure it will work with other devices.
loadstar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by loadstar »

I've been out of the loop these last months. What is that championship edition? I know Rythms of Desire made that but I don't know what it is...

Rhythms of Desire Championship & Extended edition had great formula and that's what I meant by doing championship edition.
You take in participants, lets say for six weeks from now on. Players who take part tell which attempt of playthrough they are on the cock hero, tell you the days of not cumming before playing the cock hero, which time they failed (or made it to the end), a brief comment why they failed (or if they made it to the end, they can tell where they close failing).

Example:

Player: Loadstar
Attempt: #2
Days of no cumming: 8
Failed at: 30:17
Comment: She's too hot, no way to handle it anymore.

I think its interesting to see which segment and why people fail on these cock heros or can they make it through.
Hopzzz
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Hopzzz »

Oh wow, a new release from one of the best creators in recent memory, the day before I have the house to myself for the weekend. This is amazing, I know EXACTLY what I’ll be doing Saturday night!!! Hell yes, thank you Rinascere!!!
bhk100
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by bhk100 »

Only 8 minutes into this one and already a 5/5 cock hero for me, great work!! Pacing of beats, music choice, and clip choice are perfect here.
Cock Hero: Versus (2023): viewtopic.php?t=25968
LustyAngels - Lust in Translation: viewtopic.php?t=25640
LustyAngels: A/V Overload, Vol 1: viewtopic.php?t=25341
LustyAngels: A/V Overload, Vol 2: viewtopic.php?t=25405
labiwo5470
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by labiwo5470 »

From a cursory glance this release looks amazing. It definitely reminds me of my old favorite "Crescendo" with the progression, teases, clear effort in beat design, and creative interludes.

Looking forward to setting aside some time this weekend to do a full run! Hoping I might have found a new #1
HotBen
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HotBen »

Rinascere wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:51 pm Hope you guys like it! :-)

HotBen wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:48 pm That looks super nice, can't wait to try it out !

Yeah! I still have to play Warp Zone, so we both have homework to do :)
We played it yesterday, it was amazing! Thanks for that :)
Songs, beats, scenes, and overall quality was top notch ! (and what a great idea to have 4 parts :innocent:)
Creator of Cock Hero - Warp Zone viewtopic.php?t=26773 ImageImageImage
TheWhackyWhale
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Post by TheWhackyWhale »

This Cock Hero was exceptional. Definitely in my top 5.

Part 3 was especially difficult (and enjoyable)!