Released: The Mythical Realm of Myrewood Isle - The Red Priestess Version 1.3

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Released: The Mythical Realm of Myrewood Isle - The Red Priestess Version 1.3

Post by r0nin47 »

It's been trying to say the least, but in spite of all the issues with EOS, I've managed to put together a fun little adventure that takes place a few years after the events of The Black Key. Unlike in the past, where I would just release chapters as individual teases, this one is going to get an update every couple of weeks.

Play it here: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=69236

The Basics
In this tease, you'll be playing as an adventurer who has been involuntarily "recruited" by a woman known as the Red Priestess. She is the High Priestess of the last remaining Coven of warlocks, and once you pass a series of trials, she will allow you to join the Coven, whose members will teach you various magic. The trials may seem easy at first, but trust me... They get much harder... There will be a lot of stroking, edging, and edge holding.

Once you achieve the rank of Acolyte, you will be able to freely explore the Coven, visit its members, and explore the surrounding area. The exploration feature is randomized, so you should never get the same encounter twice. There are certain paths, which will only open up to you if you've explored certain areas, and met certain characters. The more times you visit certain Coven members, the more chances you'll have to cum. There are also chances to cum scattered throughout the exploration encounters.

Every couple of weeks, new content will be added in the form of training with various members of the Coven, which will become available once you are a member. (If you want to skip ahead, you can just start the tease as an acolyte) Once you've progressed enough, a certain demon will offer you the chance to bind her to your will.

You will be able to return, and restart the tease at various points, or jump right into the new content as it's added by clicking on the "Skip Ahead" button at the start of the tease. There's only one catch... Lady Melissa has decided she won't let anyone skip ahead unless they give her at least one edge... She's not going to be everyone's cup of tea, but for those who like her enough to stick around and indulge her beyond the one required edge, she can be quite rewarding.

It's possible to cum for the Red Priestess herself, but she won't make it easy for you, and chances are you'll have to do a lot of exploring first.

As this is going to be a virtually endless tease, I have included a button to rate it.

Tips
Be nice to your fellow Coven members, and you'll be rewarded. Certain paths are hidden behind encounters with various members, and that is intentional.

The Red Priestess will not be very receptive to future visits until you learn her true name. And no...She won't tell you what it is.

During exploration, you may be accosted by members of the Coven. You don't have to indulge their requests, but sometimes it's worth humoring them.

If you end up in Myr's dungeon, it is not game over. There are two ways to gain freedom. You just have to find them.
Last edited by r0nin47 on Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: BETA Release: The Mythical Realm of Myrewood Isle - The Red Priestess

Post by r0nin47 »

The BETA version has been released as of this afternoon as a way for me to test out whether, or not certain features work. In its present state, it is very much playable, and although you may find a few encounters under construction, they will all be finished by the time I release the full version this weekend.

Please let me know if you find any bugs so that I can fix them before the full release.
7empest
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by 7empest »

Whoop Whoop! My favorite creator returned :w00t: cant wait to try the new tease when I have time for it beginning of next week 8-)
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

UPDATE 2/22/2024

* Finished up most of the encounters
* Prison life is now more interesting
* Added two hidden encounters, including a long-awaited chance to cum for Velorna
* The magic system is currently broken, so that will be my main focus for now.
* The tease is fully playable as is.

Planned Updates:

1st Week
* Add an option to get out of prison by "atoning for your sins" with one of Myr's Priestesses
* Add a third prison guard
* Fix the magic system

2nd Week
* Add an encounter where Renya visits the player for some hot, morning sex
* Add encounters with three new characters
* More fun with Semira, and her shape-shifting abilities, including a dangerous fuck
* Add an option to recruit more Coven members
* Add an encounter with the deposed Queen, Zora

For those of you who have played the BETA, please feel free to leave your feedback in this thread.
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Released: The Mythical Realm of Myrewood Isle - The Red Priestess

Post by r0nin47 »

UPDATE 2/22/2024 #2

* I've gone ahead and released the full version today.
* The magic system is still broken, so a few of those teaching encounters are unavailable.
* Prison is now working as intended, and it's possible to free yourself in two different ways. Digging your way out unlocks a hidden encounter with Delara.
* Added a new Coven member, Audrey. She is only available through exploration.
* The tease is fully playable as is.

Planned Updates:

1st Week
* Add a third prison guard
* Fix the magic system
* Add an encounter where Renya visits the player for some hot, morning sex

2nd Week
* Add encounters with three new characters
* More fun with Semira, and her shape-shifting abilities, including a dangerous fuck
* Add an option to recruit more Coven members
* Add an encounter with the deposed Queen, Zora

For those of you who have played the BETA, please feel free to leave your feedback in this thread.
Majikthise
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Majikthise »

This looks like an interesting series, so first, thank you for taking the time to create it.

I haven't played through any of them yet, and as I was looking through all of them, I wasn't sure where I should start.

So, at this point, what would be the recommended order to play through if I've never played any of them?

Thanks!
Ramidiran
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ramidiran »

Tried out the trials and they are all great. The right amount of Story and teasing. Never gets bring. After that I tried out the prison one and it is awesome. I wish there would be an option to store my progress in a profile. Especially for the prison part, there is so much to do.

I am a bit curious are there any cei parts in it?

Thank you for the adventure. Another awesome one. I can only highly recommend it to every body that does enjoy edging and teasing with a nice background story and interesting personalities.
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

Ramidiran wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:59 pm Tried out the trials and they are all great. The right amount of Story and teasing. Never gets bring. After that I tried out the prison one and it is awesome. I wish there would be an option to store my progress in a profile. Especially for the prison part, there is so much to do.

I am a bit curious are there any cei parts in it?

Thank you for the adventure. Another awesome one. I can only highly recommend it to every body that does enjoy edging and teasing with a nice background story and interesting personalities.
There's a lot more to do after you get out of prison, and I'm working on the first update this weekend, which will add even more.

There is one CEI encounter, which is not currently available due to it being locked behind one of the broken magic training sessions, but I hope to have that fixed very soon.

There will be an encounter added this weekend where you'll be forced to cum several times, but I won't spoil it by giving any details here.

As for storing progress so that you can return to an exact point in the tease, I am working on getting that to function properly. I'm by no means an expert on EOS, so I'm learning it as I go along.
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

Majikthise wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:03 pm This looks like an interesting series, so first, thank you for taking the time to create it.

I haven't played through any of them yet, and as I was looking through all of them, I wasn't sure where I should start.

So, at this point, what would be the recommended order to play through if I've never played any of them?

Thanks!
You can start with The Black Key, which will get you caught up on the story, and set the stage for the new series, but The Red Priestess can be considered standalone, as it's set four years in the future, and you're basically a new character. The Coven series is broken, and unable to be fixed due to us no longer being able to edit flash teases, so you might as well forget about those. At some point, I will re-release the entire series in EOS.
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

SMALL UPDATE 2/23/2024

* Removed the Lady Melissa forced edging encounter requirement to skip ahead. You may now start at any of the available start points as long as you have discovered the corresponding password. You will gain a password upon reaching certain progress/save points. In order to return to one of these points, you will simply have to input the correct password.

Version 1.1 should be out later this evening, including the following changes:

1. Special encounters Section. You may now access a couple of special encounters via password. Passwords will be discovered by exploration.

2. A few new encounters will be available when visiting Raven (These are random, so keep visiting!)

3. One new random session with the two prison guards when you call them by name.

4. Renya may wake you up for morning sex
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

Sounds really amazing. I'm very much looking forward to playing it, but I'll try to wait two weeks until the updates have been released.
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

VERSION 1.1 Released Today

* Fixed a bug that made it possible to never meet a very important character if you end up in prison too early. (Go for a walk at sunset) will make sure you meet this character as intended.

* Renya now sometimes visits the player when they get the urge to go exploring.

* Renya's teaching session now works, but the other two are still broken. I will fix them ASAP.

* The encounter with the 2nd demon while exploring as a favored acolyte now works as intended, so you're not stuck in a never-ending edge loop. You will want to complete this encounter, because it reveals another version/point of view of the realm's history.

* In this series, you will have heard multiple versions of the same story, and that is intended. Characters all have their own point of view as to the true history of the realm. Obviously Myr's servants are going to give you the flowery version, where their great Goddess has saved the realm. That's obviously not what really happened, but you get the idea.

* Lady Melissa is back, but now you only meet her if you try to cheat without knowing the correct password.

* Password system has been tested thoroughly, and works perfectly, so if you meet Lady Melissa, it means you typed it in wrong. Passwords are given to you upon completing your trials to become an acolyte, entering prison, and again for escaping prison and bringing a new ally to the Coven.

* Exploration encounters, and visit encounters are mostly random, and there are as many as ten per choice, so keep on exploring, and visiting characters to see them all. You will be able to easily skip past an encounter if you've already done it.

* You can't progress without exploring once you've become a favored acolyte. The password you need is buried deep in those random encounters, and their branching paths, and that's intended.

* There are many chances to cum, so you don't have to cum on the first one you get--though you may need to if you get stuck in certain encounters, and that's intended as well.

* This is not meant to be an easy tease you can finish in an hour. It's meant to keep coming back to, and picking up clues along the way to lead you deeper in.

* Some characters will always allow you to cum, while others may choose to deny you half the time. Whether, or not you are allowed to cum is almost 100% random by design.

* You may stumble into a certain well-hidden encounter, where you are asked to cum multiple times. I highly recommend trying it, and I've done my best to time the cum points so that you have enough time to get back into things before being told to do it again.

*If you're stuck on the first day of prison where your only two options are "Give up" and "Call the guard on duty" keep calling the guard on duty. One of those random encounters is the trigger to get you to the next phase of prison. Prison has three phases, the last two of which are locked behind completing certain encounters. Prison is not meant to be easy to escape.

* I highly recommend trying to dig your way out of prison, because it's the only way you'll unlock a special encounter with Delara.
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Released: The Mythical Realm of Myrewood Isle - The Red Priestess Version 1.2

Post by r0nin47 »

Version 1.2 is now live!

* More encounters with Delara
* More exploration
* More fun with the Red Priestess
* Discover the traitor within the Coven
* New exploration chain
* Imprisonment, and interrogation by the Lady Inquisitor
* Escape prison with another new ally
Ramidiran
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Released: The Mythical Realm of Myrewood Isle - The Red Priestess Version 1.2

Post by Ramidiran »

Thank you for the update, appreciated
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

CURRENT VERSION 1.2

If you are imprisoned for the 2nd time, the option to cooperate is not currently available, as it is part of a longer, chain of events that will be implemented in the next update. You are still able to escape with the help of one of the guards, and gain a new ally in the process.

The "Torture" encounters are short, and hopefully fun little scenes where you are edged repeatedly by one of the guards at random.

I've added a longer encounter with Delara, and a new encounter with the Red Priestess with a denial ending.

Planned Update - Version 1.3, scheduled for release Friday, March 8th

* Option to falsely cooperate with Drusilia, which takes you on an adventure with her, Lady Wrath, and a Knight of the Queensguard, during which you may escape. This longer chain of encounters will be a lot more fun than just convincing someone to help you escape prison the 2nd time.

* Gain as many as two new allies depending on your choices when imprisoned for the 2nd time.

* Optional story/edging encounter with Lady Jenara once you return from prison the 2nd time.

* Drusilia captured, or killed depending on your choices

* Lady Wrath captured, or killed depending on your choices

* Optional sex with Raven

* Optional sex with Kara

* Meet Queen Sif of the North, and further cement her alliance with the Coven by "amusing" her for a night.

* Sex with Saga

* More exploration encounters added

* Meet the Sorceress, Freya