[ANNOUNCEMENT] Cock Hero VR — "NONA" (CHVR)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

modest_citizen
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Cock Hero VR — "NONA" (CHVR)

Post by modest_citizen »

Greetings stranger :wave:

I saw Frantzo's post about his WIP "Melancholia" project and decided to post about mine as well.
Same thing here: for the sake of motivation.

"NONA" is a story based cock hero in sci-fi genre. Don't expect Interstellar here :lol:, but I'll try my best.
It's gonna be classic video-progression from girls solo to sex scenes (not sure about ejaculation part, seems so lot's of people are actually dislike these scenes)

For now I got lot's of footages, concepts, fx templates and little bit of music ... definitely need help with that. Just saw "Warp Zone" and damn boy sound is good there.

p.s. not sure how this "post" thing works, looks like I have to go back to this post and add info here, we'll see
p.s. x2 random picture to peak your interest ;-)
poster.jpg
poster.jpg (290.3 KiB) Viewed 3428 times
(3
(=3
(==3
(c==3
TwilightKenzie
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Cock Hero VR — "NONA" (CHVR)

Post by TwilightKenzie »

As someone who got a Quest 3 quite recently and am still very much like :w00t: whenever I use it, I'm really looking forward to this one.

I've played through all the current VR works on Milovana (Ebhan, Desertfox, PlanetHFO, which were all really good) so very happy to see someone else working on some new VR stuff, exciting!

Going from your sneak peek pictures, will this be a mix of 3D animated girls and RL models?
modest_citizen
Explorer
Explorer

Post by modest_citizen »

TwilightKenzie wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:16 pm Going from your sneak peek pictures, will this be a mix of 3D animated girls and RL models?
Thanks for support )
Real ones, 3d is just a part of fx
(3
(=3
(==3
(c==3
HotBen
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HotBen »

modest_citizen wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:16 pm (not sure about ejaculation part, seems so lot's of people are actually dislike these scenes)
Indeed ! Most Cock Heroes have that, especially during cum rounds, but we dislike it.
modest_citizen wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:16 pm For now I got lot's of footages, concepts, fx templates and little bit of music ... definitely need help with that. Just saw "Warp Zone" and damn boy sound is good there.
:blush: Thanks!
What kind of help would you need?
Creator of Cock Hero - Warp Zone viewtopic.php?t=26773 ImageImageImage
modest_citizen
Explorer
Explorer

Post by modest_citizen »

HotBen wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:22 am What kind of help would you need?
Stealing all your music album :lol:
When all the levels will be done I might need some help with testing and polishing but now I'm ok :-/
(3
(=3
(==3
(c==3
InfamousPlantain
Explorer
Explorer

Post by InfamousPlantain »

HotBen wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:22 am
modest_citizen wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:16 pm (not sure about ejaculation part, seems so lot's of people are actually dislike these scenes)
Indeed ! Most Cock Heroes have that, especially during cum rounds, but we dislike it.
Same here. In VR, I prefer creampies whether they are real or implied. Even more so if its accompanied by soul searing in your face eye contact. Looks like you got it in a couple of your teaser pics! Good actresses do a convincing job of enticing and receiving. It completes the illusion of a satisfying release. The JAVs do this real good. CzechVR does it when there's a good actress. I'm not sure why western studios don't embrace it so much. VRCosplayX is one of many examples of studios that push out constant misses despite so much potential.

-- all assuming you're not going for a denial end, of course.
modest_citizen
Explorer
Explorer

Post by modest_citizen »

InfamousPlantain wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:10 pm The JAVs do this real good
Never would've thought :hmmm:
Thanks !
(3
(=3
(==3
(c==3