Visual Novels "Games" in Renpy

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Visual Novels "Games" in Renpy

Post by avatarbr »

Anyone here play these Visual Novels, mostly made with renpy.

I was looking around while working in the Technical Forms, and I jumped in that rabbit hole until my HDD is full :lol:

I wanted to share/discuss some with femdom/teasing, but to be honest there are few with good content, so I get vanilla ones with great animations.

But boy, I was there for the sexy scenes, and stayed for the stories. And the feels...fuck....

I am not sure if the ilusion than is "you" living that story, but sometimes thing hits hard. I may or may not cried in some cases, and I am not to cry too much.

Anyway, I will not write any review now, just start that and give 2 tips:

- F95zone forum is the place to get it (some devs post there too).
- If possible, focus on the Completed games. Waiting for a game to finish can take years literally.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Visual Novels "Games" in Renpy

Post by avatarbr »

OK, now for the actual content, I will recomend some than I liked.

I made a small list here: https://itch.io/c/3948056/avatarbrs-collection

Nothing is Forever: There a large range of kinks and a good story. There a type of skills tree than you can use to unlock the choices when prompted. Don't need to worry too much, the game is clear about what you will get and is almost impossible to miss the options you want when needed. There are 3 girls with high dominant paths, but I think everyone have something if you choose this path.

How to Fix the Future: It´s a little silly, but fun. Only 1 character is dominant.

Deviant Anomalies: Strange game, but at least is one of than can be called "a game". Femdom only in one slide quest.

Club Detention: Some femdom with one of the girls, game with a interest mechanic too. Warning: I almost skiped this one because dev decided to include some 'Loly' in the game. My suggestion is to just ignore that character, if not possible, play the "good teacher" options.

Slave U: Almost all the femdom games show Dommes as psychopaths. This one does that too, but there one path with the Asian girls than can avoid mostly of that. I am not fan of fantasy scenarios, but this have some good things. There are some forced Futa scenes, be warned.

The others on my list don't have femdom content, but I started to like the stories, and these are some I want to continue for that.
sweden123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sweden123 »

I've been browsing F95 for a while now, but I haven't found any good femdom games in renpy. There are some amazing html ones though. Secretary, Perverted Education and The Company are all great.
blurrycali
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Switch

Post by blurrycali »

I know, I'm a little late to the party, but maybe this list will help:

https://f95zone.to/threads/femdom-finder.92525/

Note that some of these games might also be made in the RPG-Maker and not just Renpy though.
LancerKnight
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LancerKnight »

Wow, there are some AMAZING games on f95. Not just femdom, but just in general I'm blown away by the quality of some of the games. I just started playing a few of the highly rated ones and have been extremely impressed
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

LancerKnight wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:54 am Wow, there are some AMAZING games on f95. Not just femdom, but just in general I'm blown away by the quality of some of the games. I just started playing a few of the highly rated ones and have been extremely impressed
Yes, too bad than too few are finished, and takes a long time to get updates. I even made a list to keep track of what I played.

I think only 3 were finished.

BTW, if you want a good game finished, try Leap of Faith. But me warned than can be "emotional".
LancerKnight
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LancerKnight »

Been playing Love of Magic and it has blown me away. The gameplay and storytelling are better than many commercial games