[Release] Cock Hero - Warp Zone

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

s53ken
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Release] Cock Hero - Warp Zone

Post by s53ken »

Thanks for the great work, Ben!

Next time, please include an endroll so that we can find who that lady is :-D
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

One of the best CHs in quite some time for me! I really liked everything about it, keep that level of intensity of the music, quality of the material/editing and the intensity of beats (could even be more intense for me :lol:). I only would prefer a count-down for when to holding the edge, like with the breath play. Makes it easier to hit it just in time. I like the slowing down when holding the breath, but some challenging beats now and then would also be interesting.
Fashion Technique
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Fashion Technique »

Rare vimeo videos it contains :-)

Nice!
Creator of CH INTERMARIUM viewtopic.php?t=25680 (feedback highly appreciated)
HotBen
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HotBen »

kerkersklave wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:53 pm One of the best CHs in quite some time for me! I really liked everything about it, keep that level of intensity of the music, quality of the material/editing and the intensity of beats (could even be more intense for me :lol:). I only would prefer a count-down for when to holding the edge, like with the breath play. Makes it easier to hit it just in time. I like the slowing down when holding the breath, but some challenging beats now and then would also be interesting.
Thanks for your great feedback !

About the countdown, just to be sure, you want a countdown BEFORE the edging moment (like from 10s) to announce it ? Or during (like from generally 30s), to announce its end ?

I think the first one is a great idea and we will definitely consider it for our next production !

About the complex patterns during breath holding, I'd say why not, but only if the music offers nice beats to sync to :)
Creator of Cock Hero - Warp Zone viewtopic.php?t=26773 ImageImageImage
Tia Blaze
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tia Blaze »

Hey.
So I could give it a try thanks to the streaming link.
Thank you for providing this kind of link for those like me who do not necessarily have the possibility of doing otherwise.
HotBen wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:15 pm We would be really thankful for your feedback (We know it’s a bit ironic since we waited so long to create an account), but it could improve our possible next episodes.
As desired, here is a feedback.

I would first like to clarify that this is only my opinion,
it is not intended to criticize your work,
but just to try to provide elements that could allow you to see your work from an alternative perspective.
You are free to take it into account, and to do with it what you want if it seems relevant to you,
knowing once again that this is only one opinion and not advices that you have to follow,
you are of course free to ignore it. ;-)

I'm not going to comment too much on the video content and music as it's a matter of taste,
but I would still like to address certain points on the music and video selection.

Personally, the music selection is a little too conventional and almost too cliché for my taste,
and it doesn't seem to create any real connection or atmosphere/mood between them.
It almost felt like a random compilation at times.

The selection of videos is very varied, but almost too much.
I sometimes had the impression that your editing was rushing against yourself and the duration of the music, to integrate as many videos as possible during the ~3 minutes of each music.
Your editing therefore seems affected by the too large number of videos that you want to show in too limited a time,
and too often becomes incoherent or even chaotic.
Clips find themselves split between different rounds/music with no real coherence and your selection of clips also seems to suffer, showing only a few bits of videos before quickly moving on to something else, maybe not even always the best parts, probably not being able to know where put them.

I don't know how you organize yourself during your first cut, but I think that your clip selections could benefit from a smaller quantity of video and a more in-depth cutting and a selection of the best shots of the selected videos.
One of the most negative points (my opinion) is the non-rework of the music and the non-mixing between them,
the fact that each music/round begins with a fade-in and ends with a fade-out quickly became very annoying for me (not to say unbearable).
But not being a Cock Hero player myself, maybe this is normal/common, I don't know... :unsure:

But for me these fade-in/out and black screens totally broke the rhythm and therefore the mood,
I never really managed to really get into the "game". :-/

You could perhaps try to use less music and videos but get more out of them, by reworking the music, by mixing them together even if it's not much.
You know... quality over quantity.

I had the impression of seeing your progress in your editing, some rounds seeming better worked out than others,
going from effects and transitions in accordance with the music to glow effects on the beatmeter and it's text for example.
Where at the beginning I saw what seems to be the use of a "lower third title with a gray transparent backgraound" (maybe a default asset/template of the editing software you're using?).
Don't hesitate to change the fonts, colors, etc... and try to add a touch of personality (yours) and try to maintain consistency throughout your video.

Speaking of the beginning of the video, I thank you for giving us (me) some time and not throwing a beatmeter in our faces from the first minutes/seconds. :-P :love:
That said, I am sure that some players would have preferred more concise and shorter explanations... :unsure:

For me, the beats could benefit from being slightly simplified, I found that they changed too often and had patterns that persisted in wanting to follow the music...
Beats like "On the voice" are for me an example of what to avoid.
You have to keep in mind that the player does not know the music.
Do not confuse intensity and complexity.

I didn't really understand the point of the breathing instructions, they were almost all located at calmer moments of the music and without beats, nor were they long enough to impose a real challenge (but that didn't bother me).
I also admit I was a bit confused during the first ones when it said "breathe in in 10 seconds" 🤨
So what am I suppose to do? 🤔
Get ready to get ready? :unsure:
I'm not sure it's necessary to warn the player to prepare to breathe in...(?)

Edit:
Oh, and I almost forgot to mention credits, I know it can be a lot of work,
but given the use we make of the videos it's the least we can do, be careful not to credit dubious sources even if that's where you found the videos, try to credit the official source if you can, (the one who pays the actors and crew behind the video) ;-)

I'm going to stop there but I'm willing to discuss certain points with you in more detail if you want. ;-)
I certainly wouldn't want you to see this as a negative review, that’s not what I’m trying to convey.

Once again I would like to point out that this is only my opinion;
to bring you a different perspective on your work, my opinion has no greater value than that of others or yours.

And above all, I obviously want to congratulate you for your efforts and your work,
and encourage you to continue. :love:
Previous creations:
Sexy YouTube (Nov. 11, 2022)
Sexy YouTube 4K60 Upscale (Jun. 30, 2023)
Rhythms of Desire (Jul. 8, 2023)
Rhythms of Desire - Championship & extended edition (Jan. 30, 2024)

If you wish to support me, donations are not required but appreciated:
Spoiler: show
Monero (XMR) address:
48ADVDxJtHhf75evTponBudLXkGay1VW4DYT6QN7QG2n8fP6QspdLW83QzcuvvsTZZWWTXUSMhCWeAx9MwDJEAZtGmqs9eL
jupiii
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jupiii »

Masterpiece, loved the content and edit.
I had to split in 2 days.
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

HotBen wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:22 am About the countdown, just to be sure, you want a countdown BEFORE the edging moment (like from 10s) to announce it ? Or during (like from generally 30s), to announce its end ?
Yes, 10 seconds or maybe even a bit more. I like to hit the edge exactly when the edging moment starts. And you already give indications like "edge in 60 seconds" etc.
Thanos
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Thanos »

Wow, an instant classic.

For the love of god, who is the brunette in zone 1? Long dark hair, big natural boobs and green frilly underwear. I must know!
LucySD
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LucySD »

Just when you think the art of CH is dying out, along comes a brand new all-time great!

Well done, this was awesome.
Spoiler: show
Some of the music was a little on the cheesy pop side but overall I loved it.
khuran
Explorer
Explorer

Post by khuran »

Hi! Great work! Any chance anyone can identify the name of these models? they hawt!
Attachments
vlcsnap-2024-02-23-07h41m43s859.jpg
vlcsnap-2024-02-23-07h41m43s859.jpg (62.7 KiB) Viewed 1165 times
vlcsnap-2024-02-23-07h37m47s615.jpg
vlcsnap-2024-02-23-07h37m47s615.jpg (126.19 KiB) Viewed 1166 times
Ghingis
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ghingis »

Tia Blaze wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:01 pm I didn't really understand the point of the breathing instructions, they were almost all located at calmer moments of the music and without beats, nor were they long enough to impose a real challenge (but that didn't bother me).
I also admit I was a bit confused during the first ones when it said "breathe in in 10 seconds" 🤨
It might be just me, but I liked the get-ready thing and I was even happy about it.
It was a good time, to match your breathing to the big inhale before the hold.

It can really annoy me when I just took a big breath and the instruction pops up with a "breath in" text and then I try to hurriedly breathe out some, and take a big breath before a 2-and-a-half-minute hold and it will be too challenging and I might even fail it.

Basically, I have two choices either I do not care for the instructions and if I can then match them and have a different than intended experience or stress that I missed the signal and I have a different than intended experience.

But at the end of the day, I will have a different than intended experience and I might even stress about it and the video no longer fun.
HotBen
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HotBen »

Thanos wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:47 pm For the love of god, who is the brunette in zone 1? Long dark hair, big natural boobs and green frilly underwear. I must know!
Without picture or time code, it's pretty hard ! But I like to guess, and I would say you are talking about her ? https://heyhoneyclub.com/release-21
khuran wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:39 pm Hi! Great work! Any chance anyone can identify the name of these models? they hawt!
The first one is "Gigi Paris", the second one I don't know. To help your research, I can say that she comes from this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpZsjDneHfg, and that in the description they provide a link with the models infos.
HotBen
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HotBen »

Tia Blaze wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:01 pm
I would first like to clarify that this is only my opinion,
it is not intended to criticize your work,
but just to try to provide elements that could allow you to see your work from an alternative perspective.
You are free to take it into account, and to do with it what you want if it seems relevant to you,
knowing once again that this is only one opinion and not advices that you have to follow,
you are of course free to ignore it. ;-)
Thanks for this intro that can be obvious for some, but it's always nice to mention that.
Tia Blaze wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:01 pm Personally, the music selection is a little too conventional and almost too cliché for my taste,
and it doesn't seem to create any real connection or atmosphere/mood between them.
It almost felt like a random compilation at times.
This may be the comment that surprised me the most. We put a lot of effort to create some kind of music consistency and mood between zones. Maybe it did not work for you. But it really worked for us and we are pretty proud of this part. (But as you said, this is very subjective).
Tia Blaze wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:01 pm The selection of videos is very varied, but almost too much.
I sometimes had the impression that your editing was rushing against yourself and the duration of the music, to integrate as many videos as possible during the ~3 minutes of each music.
Your editing therefore seems affected by the too large number of videos that you want to show in too limited a time,
and too often becomes incoherent or even chaotic.
This was a choice. We prefer to see a lot of different stuff than always the same thing. Maybe there is a middle ground and I agree that sometimes we could not fit everything we wanted, but we prefer a bit of "chaos" than seeing always the same scenes. I hope we will grow on this topic, but it will definitly continue near the "chaotic" side.
Tia Blaze wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:01 pm I don't know how you organize yourself during your first cut, but I think that your clip selections could benefit from a smaller quantity of video and a more in-depth cutting and a selection of the best shots of the selected videos.
One of the most negative points (my opinion) is the non-rework of the music and the non-mixing between them,
the fact that each music/round begins with a fade-in and ends with a fade-out quickly became very annoying for me (not to say unbearable).
But not being a Cock Hero player myself, maybe this is normal/common, I don't know... :unsure:

But for me these fade-in/out and black screens totally broke the rhythm and therefore the mood,
I never really managed to really get into the "game". :-/

You could perhaps try to use less music and videos but get more out of them, by reworking the music, by mixing them together even if it's not much.
You know... quality over quantity.
This again is a voluntary choice. We prefer to have pauses between rounds. It creates a small cooldown (without that the game would be very hard!), and allows us to change the mood between songs. And we don't really like when songs are mixed or reworked (again, personal preference :) )
Tia Blaze wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:01 pm I had the impression of seeing your progress in your editing, some rounds seeming better worked out than others,
going from effects and transitions in accordance with the music to glow effects on the beatmeter and it's text for example.
100% true, the editing is chronological, and the first zones are really the first video editing we did in our life.
Tia Blaze wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:01 pm Where at the beginning I saw what seems to be the use of a "lower third title with a gray transparent backgraound" (maybe a default asset/template of the editing software you're using?).
Don't hesitate to change the fonts, colors, etc... and try to add a touch of personality (yours) and try to maintain consistency throughout your video.
We will definitely work on that next time. For the first video we focused our energy on things that appaeared more important, like the other effects (edge, breathe, beat change visual clue...). Now we have all of this, we will be able to try to customize this kind of stuff.
Tia Blaze wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:01 pm For me, the beats could benefit from being slightly simplified, I found that they changed too often and had patterns that persisted in wanting to follow the music...
Beats like "On the voice" are for me an example of what to avoid.
You have to keep in mind that the player does not know the music.
Do not confuse intensity and complexity.
I agree that patterns that follow the music when you don't know it are very frustrating. That's why we avoided that as much as possible. The only "on the voice" case was debated, but it is simple to aprehend (you don't have to know the music, and it's repeated), and was way better than other patterns we tried.
And for the more complex ones, we agreed that they are so pleasant when re-played, that we should keep them. We played it a lot of times, and we really enjoyed those patterns.
Tia Blaze wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:01 pm I didn't really understand the point of the breathing instructions, they were almost all located at calmer moments of the music and without beats, nor were they long enough to impose a real challenge (but that didn't bother me).
I think Ghingis explained exactly ColdRaven's opinion about the "prepare" message. And I agree with them, because for me a Cock Hero needs to guide you, and you should not be surprised or wondering "when will this happen?". This kind of stuff really gets you out of the mood in my opinion, and also one the reason we used visual clues when changing patterns.

For these reasons, we are in favor of doing the same thing with edges as discussed before.
Tia Blaze wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:01 pm Edit:
Oh, and I almost forgot to mention credits, I know it can be a lot of work,
but given the use we make of the videos it's the least we can do, be careful not to credit dubious sources even if that's where you found the videos, try to credit the official source if you can, (the one who pays the actors and crew behind the video) ;-)
I'm still hesitant about this one... We left the studio logo in all of our clips so people can look for the videos if they want. And often, we don't know the real name of the video or the model inside. So it would be very hard to make exhaustive credits.
Tia Blaze wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:01 pm Once again I would like to point out that this is only my opinion;
to bring you a different perspective on your work, my opinion has no greater value than that of others or yours.
Thanks again!
HotBen
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HotBen »

Ghingis wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:01 am
It might be just me, but I liked the get-ready thing and I was even happy about it.
It was a good time, to match your breathing to the big inhale before the hold.

It can really annoy me when I just took a big breath and the instruction pops up with a "breath in" text and then I try to hurriedly breathe out some, and take a big breath before a 2-and-a-half-minute hold and it will be too challenging and I might even fail it.

Basically, I have two choices either I do not care for the instructions and if I can then match them and have a different than intended experience or stress that I missed the signal and I have a different than intended experience.

But at the end of the day, I will have a different than intended experience and I might even stress about it and the video no longer fun.
ColdRaven totally feels you! It's her exact feeling about this topic!
Teacan
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by Teacan »

Been waiting for something like this for a while - with generous amount of hardcore content. Such productions seem to be scarce lately, so I really appreciate what you did here. Top quality editing, models, scenes, tunes.

Made it about 3/4 of the way, and it was an ever increasing appearance of Scarlet Chase that sent me over the edge... I see her and I just get blown away.

Thank you!