[Release] Cock Hero - Warp Zone

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Release] Cock Hero - Warp Zone

Post by satn00b »

I just playes Warp Zone yesterday and boy, it was really good! I normally prefer real "movies" from TU, but as far as traditional Cock Heroes are concerned, this is a prime example of one. Great selection of models and music (except maybe 2 songs which I felt weren't a good fit with the relatively light tone of the CH), very nice pacing and progression (loved that you didn't use the "traditional" progression non-nude->solo->lesbian->hardcore) and nearly perfect sync of music and action on the screen. i also loved the dance parts, reminded me of EroDance... which is a good thing :)

So all in all... loved it. Thank you! And I'm impressed that this is your first creation. You have a great future in CH production ;)
G3TCRUNK3R
Explorer
Explorer

Post by G3TCRUNK3R »

Congrats! In my opinion Warp Zone is instantly a top 10 all time cock hero release!
:w00t: :w00t:
bhk100
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by bhk100 »

Ok I was able to complete Warp Zone the other day... so good! More thoughts below (spoilers):
Spoiler: show
- Really loved the inclusion of those little anime segments, without needing to turn the entire video into an anime.
- The breath play bonus challenges were fun! Only comment here is that for me, it would make more sense to increase the strokes while holding breath rather than slowing them down or pausing to add to the excitement.
- Loved the inclusion of Scarlett Chase / Secret Crush, she's an amazing model both for soft and hard core content
- Over the editing and motion graphics were 10/10. I know it took a long time to do just based on the result, so nice work guys!
Cock Hero: Versus (2023): viewtopic.php?t=25968
LustyAngels - Lust in Translation: viewtopic.php?t=25640
LustyAngels: A/V Overload, Vol 1: viewtopic.php?t=25341
LustyAngels: A/V Overload, Vol 2: viewtopic.php?t=25405
Microwave
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Microwave »

I only played zone 1 and lost there, but man it was amazing. looking forward to play the rest.
i hope this masterpices will get a funscript.
Looking forward to more releases from you guys :)
HotBen
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HotBen »

Thanks a lot for all the feeback! They are deeply appreciated :love:

A few comment about them:
  • Cumming in part 1: I totally feel you, I don't really know why, but there is a moment (way before the edges) for me that gets me super close to orgasm during this zone, and when I pass it, the rest is way easier! (and it still happens after many runs!). ColdRaven often cums during the edges closing zone 1.
  • Breathing instructions: It was super hard to calibrate them. Some people find them too long, some too short. Our opinion is to match the bridge timings in the songs. However, I think that in our (very probable :whistle:) next production, we will put the "breath in" during the bridge instead of just before (which seems too confusing). And about the rhythm, we also tried multiple stuff, and I really enjoy the acceleration of the beats during the breath out. In my opinion it creates some sense of height when everything restarts
  • PMV Version: As requested, I added a PMV version, without any beats or messages, but kept the original timings (so you may experience long pauses between songs) so the add-on files stay compatible. However, we recommend the version with the beats since they have been carefully designed to create a nice fapping experience :-)
  • Speaking about external files: I have no experience with funscripts or e-stim files. I would gladly provide any help if someone is motivated to create that. I exported the beats in a separated track, but if you need more information, don't hesitate to ask!
Creator of Cock Hero - Warp Zone viewtopic.php?t=26773 ImageImageImage
boredpersontoday
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by boredpersontoday »

Really high quality, but unfortunately the final song was ruined for my by the fact
Spoiler: show
it's the Super Saiyan 3 song.
Pudknocker
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Pudknocker »

Could someone generate a quick funscript for this? I tried using the included beats in the Funscript Generator but throws out-of-memory errors and chokes on the MP3.
BobyMac
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by BobyMac »

Pudknocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:47 am Could someone generate a quick funscript for this? I tried using the included beats in the Funscript Generator but throws out-of-memory errors and chokes on the MP3.
I have tried to get it working but no luck here. I tried converting to different formats, no matter how I convert I get the memory leak issue. Hoping someone better than me can figure it out.
workstream
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by workstream »

Last edited by workstream on Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pudknocker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Pudknocker »

Thank you!
mortimer
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mortimer »

This was AWESOME! Instant TOP 3 for me!
Pudknocker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Pudknocker »

workstream wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:39 pm Two quick funscripts, one music based and one beats based.

workstream

https://mega.nz/file/DiZgHbrR#B-4ppOMIv ... pH2RnDyn2Y
https://mega.nz/file/H6RDBJjI#bjBeF0MqX ... N0cKRsvDfg
Thanks again :) I'm going to give the beats-based one a try tonight.

I went ahead and opened the beats-based script up in OFS, added some light/slow up-and-down to the opening warmup, and some randomized fast stroking to the edge segments. Modified script is attached.
Attachments
Cock Hero - Warp Zone - HotBen ColdRaven - tweaked.zip
(72.45 KiB) Downloaded 201 times
moneill10072
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by moneill10072 »

Amazing work! Really great love all the different themes and styles. Top notch.
Weabols
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Weabols »

https://mega.nz/file/dp4QjbTB#yfbZot1EN ... Gi9_eYEYLo

I did an edit pass on the funscript to keep some movement during longer breaks, and tweaked some of the faster portions.
BobyMac
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by BobyMac »

Thanks for the scripts everyone!